It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is masturbation a sin?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Females think you have to think about a real person, why. What ever your taste, males never need to think of a real person.

On the other stuff, i do not know, but depends on what you interested in i suppose.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah, exactly. I mean from a personal point of view, monster trucks have never done it for me

But, sometimes you can easily just do the business without any real thought, the pleasure itself is the ultimate reward, maybe its a female misunderstanding thing?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I don't see any morality in the book. You should know better than that. Take a look at my avatar picture and my title and tell me if you think that a damn edited copy of an ancient book will convince me to obey its commands. Do you honestly think that punishing someone infinitely for disregarding ridiculous commands (finite "sin") is moral?

I was a christian once, then after reading more of the book I realized how absurd it is. It's no better than the Koran and Torah; just a bunch of nonsense put together in a single package that belongs in the garbage. Where's the evidence? I have yet to see any.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That's true.

Plenty of hot cartoon characters out there or you can always imagine a girl from scratch. What would Jesus have to say about my lust for fictional comic book heroine Rogue?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b6b50b35fef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I do not know what females do, but they assume you must do that sort of thing to real people, and you never need to think of anyone or anything.

Its just a release of energy.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I suppose you could masturbate to a cartoon character as much as anything, lol.

I am sure someone out there has, like that guy in japan who married a character from a game or something.

He is better off.

Put it this way, when he dies, he will just be leaving like everyone else, alone. Who ever you lot are all with, your just be leaving this too alone. So does it matter?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes i concur, i know for a fact the female does not have to be sentient, to make mr big happy.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom

Yes i concur, i know for a fact the female does not have to be sentient, to make mr big happy.

Well, if you're using a sex doll, but imagining her to be a woman...which means in your mind she's a woman...is that a sin too?

The mere fact that fantasizing about someone/thing doesn't hurt anyone should be evidence enough at how silly an embargo rule would be...no matter who or what comes up with that silly rule.

How I wish we could have a Q&A with Fred Phelps of that crazy Westboro Babtist church

ATS: What about monster trucks?
Phelps: HATEHATEHATEHATE and more HATE
ATS: Goooooood, the dark side is strong in you my Sith apprentice

edit on 13-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
HMMMM, I feel a little left out as a heterosexual female. I don't lust after my neighbr's wife.

I've seen some pretty sexy pictures of Jesus and his half naked, buffed out, sweaty bod. It can't be a sin if I'm think aout those penetrating eyes and tricked out set of six pack abs of Jesus' is it?

What if I use a cucifix instead of vibrator?

That is so wrong on so many levels. Those are artist renditions not photographs. First off, if the historical Jesus existed, he likely looked more like Gabe Kaplan than Tom Brady.

The historical Jesus?

Alright, alright! Maybe the hysterical Jesus but the point is I don't think he looks like you think he does. Now can we ratchet down the tawdry sex talk and get back on topic? Now where were we? Oh yeah, MONSTER TRUCKS!

"Look at those dual carbs! Boy, I'd like to take that baby for a spin, if you know what I mean."

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Thats why you do not have a picture, does it matter how he looked? So what if he looked like brad pitt, or peter Beardsley(an english footie player), his message is what counts, amazing, how shallow people are.

Thats the point of having no picture.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by andy1033
Males do not need to think of any real person to masterbate.

Get it females. No matter what that males tastes, they do not need to think of any real person.

That is true.

It's just as easy to create something to ermm, you know, do the business too.

Either that or theres always monster trucks

Oh yeah! And while we're on the subject, stop looking at the truck DK, she's all mine! No passengers here, it's just a man and his truck.

"Oh baby, let's turn off the OnStar and get lost!"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

She is much more than a woman, i do not have to tie my feet to the bottom of the bed with this one.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This has got to be a record of sorts. 7 pages of posts and only 3 flags and no stars. This has got to be the only topic like this on ATS. I've had threads that died right out of the box but "7 pages"? Come on folks, most of you are typing with one hand, how 'bout a little love for the OP?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom
reply to post by MrXYZ

She is much more than a woman, i do not have to tie my feet to the bottom of the bed with this one.

Maybe so RT but you've got to tie her down in a stiff breeze. By the way, she's looking a bit bloated. Did you over inflate her again? You know there's eventually gonna be a blow up. You lose more women that way.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I keep a spare

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh No.. I dont think ruby was a woman at all, something seems to be inside out, oh god.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I guess if you do it according to Jesus you have to chop your hand off

Any volunteers?

And if your hand--even your stronger hand--causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

>

I hope he is not also recommending chopping off your junk in addition to your hand

edit on 13-1-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

That is not what is meant and you know it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Origen apparently thought differently

Some followers of Early Christianity considered castration as an acceptable way to counter sinful desires of the flesh. Origen is reported by Eusebius[47] to have castrated himself based on his reading of the Gospel of Matthew 19:12

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

People can be celibate all there lifes fact. There are mostly good priests you know, and then you have Buddhist monks.

Amazes me that people all assume that everyone is sex mad like the world perseves all people. People can control themselves you know, lol.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join