It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Foot in Mouth!!???? Again!!!!????

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav

Originally posted by beezzer
If the pundits would have kept THEIR traps shut, she'd have no reason to do this.

Palins actions and rhetorics was promoting violence. I have been waiting for a crackdown on the violent rhetoric some republicans and tea-party politicians use for a long time. It is simply unacceptable to inflame the population in that way. People were bound to get hurt. The smart thing would be to tone down violence, in any form, because violence breeds violence. If you promote violence, there will be consequences. It might be that you are not held liable, but if you are a normal person you will have it on your consciousness.

You can't be serious! It's the left that has endorsed violence, the left that has used violence.
*sheesh!*

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think it's obvious how dumb she is when everytime she speaks, and she speaks publicly ALOT, she needs a script and teleprompter and speaks really slow so as to keep up. She obviously cannot think or act without these speaking aids.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
I think it's obvious how dumb she is when everytime she speaks, and she speaks publicly ALOT, she needs a script and teleprompter and speaks really slow so as to keep up. She obviously cannot think or act without these speaking aids.

Neither can Obama. But that's different, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Very interesting thoughts. This is as likely a scenario as any.

Dershowitz "defending" her. How...erm...well nevermind.
So many knights in shining armor for this damsel in distress. Cracks me up.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

Enough with the Drama...

You make it sound like she shouldn't be saying something. She should. She had nothging to do with it. She should have been saying something sooner.

Why don't you and the rest of the haters start to actually blame the person that did the crime. The shooter.

Your side has blamed everybody except him.

I thought Palin was dumb as a box of rocks but yet again, you take the position that she has either masterminded some grand plan or has the power over people to make them do evil things.

I think your time would be better spent focusing on the real problem and stop attempting to make one up because you don't like them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cf1a2f17bf9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1/12/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)
You make it sound as if someone does not agree with Palin or see's her for the half wit she is they are liberal hater's,nothing could be further from the truth.Ya the lib's are attacking her at a weak moment but some of us just see her for what she is,a limelight loveing chick that run's her mouth before she think's about.

Your the one spreading the hate and if this is the way you people who like Palin are going to fight for her to be the next president,she has already lost.Your spouting the same rhetoric that the Obama people are.There is no way the GOP can prevail if the a**hat's from the left move to the right.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have been thinking about Sarah Palin today because of this thread. I put in an earlier post that I still believe.

However, seeing the volatile nature of the Sarah Palin event, it struck me that this will not have a happy ending for her. At best, I hope she becomes an obscure old chestnut that will be yanked out into the public eye in a "whatever happened to, where are they now?" scenario. That would be good.

She was attached to the Tea Party to undermine it and steer it into a more GOP direction. She didn't go rogue she was painted rogue to debase a grass roots organization that was scaring the control freaks. She is an expendable resource, a half step away from the "worthless eaters" she titillates.

But, I see ominous dark things coming from this. She's too high, too fast and too reckless to end obscurely. She most certainly is not presidential material in any sense. Unless the United States becomes some severely unflattering caricature of what we once collectively thought it was.

The forces that are feeding this Sarah Palin show would be doing anyone a disservice. Feeding the ego of weak person is an emotionally crippling gesture. In contemplation, Sarah Palin reminds me of a femmed-up remake of Andy Griffith's "Lonesome" Rhodes character from, "A Face in the Crowd".

Sarah, I wish you and your family peace and obscurity.
edit on 13-1-2011 by RighteousDude because: typo

edit on 13-1-2011 by RighteousDude because: typos

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sarah Palin is a sexually frustrated elitist wannabe, who needs to drink peyote and leave the tea alone. She should be coming out with a sex tape any day now. Who cares what she says it isnt like she is truly relevant in the political arena.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
But, I see ominous dark things coming from this. She's too high, too fast and too reckless to end obscurely. She most certainly is not presidential material in any sense. Unless the United States becomes some severely unflattering caricature of what we once collectively thought it was.

This is a great statement.

I don't think Palin lacks IQ - - - I think her ego and believing her own hype is what is making her into a joke.

She is incredibly arrogant. Which seems to be a trait of the extreme Right.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
I have been thinking about Sarah Palin today because of this thread. I put in an earlier post that I still believe.

However, seeing the volatile nature of the Sarah Palin event, it struck me that this will not have a happy ending for her. At best, I hope she becomes an obscure old chestnut that will be yanked out into the public eye in a "whatever happened to, where are they now?" scenario. That would be good.

She was attached to the Tea Party to undermine it and steer it into a more GOP direction. She didn't go rogue she was painted rogue to debase a grass roots organization that was scaring the control freaks. She is an expendable resource, a half step away from the "worthless eaters" she titillates.

The forces that are feeding this Sarah Palin show would be doing anyone a disservice. Feeding the ego of weak person is an emotionally crippling gesture. In contemplation, Sarah Palin reminds me of a femmed-up remake of Andy Griffith's "Lonesome" Rhodes character from, "A Face in the Crowd".

Sarah, I wish you and your family peace and obscurity.
edit on 13-1-2011 by RighteousDude because: typo

edit on 13-1-2011 by RighteousDude because: typos

Roger that. She is definitely not a President Material. She might be a mouthpiece gathering the votes from the babyboomers of her generation and gender. She does appeal to certain types of women and men.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling that the Republicans are culpable in this whole scenario of driving her into total obsoleteness. I look at her as being a reality show entertainer rather than a serious politician. I think her advisors should be fired, but who knows, she may have made all of these career destroying decisions herself.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Is the video gone? I just sat down to watch the whole thing. Doesn't her camp do this a lot? remove all traces?

Nevermind the blood libel mistake (she's a parrot who reads other people's words, so you can't really blame her for that much, the tone was deplorable, what parts I've seen on TV anyway. She was very angry. Maybe understandable, but sheesh. Take a beta blocker. Lecturing and lambasting. Doing in this speech what she's bitching about other people doing? Me me me, anyone? And today of all days. Geez. I'm trying to get her and give her the benefit of the doubt...but...nah.

edit on 1/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: left out the T in doubt

Yeah they sure do, but it's still available at www.huffingtonpost.com...

I'm done giving her the benefit of the doubt, she's made far too many mistakes.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Greywey

I think you give her too much credit. Personally, I think she speaks, someone else's words, and when she finds herself in a pickle she claims to have meant something else and spin the fault on the listener instead of admitting to a mistake or lapse in judgment.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey, I am sorry, I have to agree with you.
As an (retired) American, I started my weekend early.
At this time, I am not in my best judgment or spelling.
Forgive me, my weekend started at 1:30 am Thursday.

Yes we are not liable for what we eat or drink, but what comes out
of are mouths. Wondering if that includes key strokes?
Peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Exactly, she has one daughter who was knocked up at 16, another that runs wild on the internet (and in life from what I understand) and I'm expected to believe that she is a good mom, just like me? Personally, I don't think she knows or cares what the hell her kids are up to, which to each their own, but don't expect me to buy a pile of manure that claims you're just like me. I know where my kids are 24/7, I know exactly what they do online, some may call me an overprotective nut (including my kids) but they are safe, not in any trouble, and know how to speak to people and behave.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Obama abandoned this little hate and blame shifting fest when he spoke at the memorial. He knows it is not working politically the way Leftists had hoped. Poisonous hatred and darkness is not good for anyone and it is not going to help anyone gain anything of value. The adrenalan produced in a hate and fear fest is addictive to some but not good for anyone. I think many got addicted in demonizing Bush and are not shifting that need for a fix onto Palin. It's best to break the addiction and live free.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Am much I love to bag on Palin, I have noticed something.

While I've been distracted discussing this, where is McCain? The only thing I saw from the Senator from AZ is a statement on Facebook, I know that he was in South America and cut his trip early to attend the memorial, but has he released an official press release or spoken publicly about it?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

As a father, get over it, they are not you!
They are who they are, accept it and be done.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 19rn50

Be done with what exactly? Raising my children? They are my responsibility ethically and legally. If they don't like it they are free to move out at 18. Honestly, other than a few random comments here and there (usually when trying to do something they know better than to do) they have told me they would rather me be over involved than to not give a crap about them. Yes, it's called parenting.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes, we raise are children under what God said. We are responsible for
for them until they are 18 yrs old. Believe me, I raise mine, for what is right.
I cannot change who they are, only God can change them.
Please don't miss understand, They are who they are, They
are God's children, put them in his loving hand, and deal with it!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19rn50

Yes, we raise are children under what God said. We are responsible for
for them until they are 18 yrs old. Believe me, I raise mine, for what is right.
I cannot change who they are, only God can change them.
Please don't miss understand, They are who they are, They
are God's children, put them in his loving hand, and deal with it!

In addition to good parenting, Society and surrounding environment has a lot of impact too. Especially TV and Internet. Things might be just fine within the confinement of your own house. How strong is your parenting or teachings? Is it strong enough to withstand the outside element? This is what I would like to teach my children as they grow up since they're too young right now. I would like to teach them to think for themselves to a great extent before believing every single thing thats out there in the commercial world. At the same time, I do not wish to make them anti social or skeptical to the point where they feel out of place.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join