It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Foot in Mouth!!???? Again!!!!????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I love alaska, i think its cool that sarah hunts, i agree with alot of her values.. but she is really STUPID sometimes.

BLOOD LIBEL is a classic anti semitic term... every jew hears it as an acusation that their passover rites require the blood of an innocent child...

either palin is just an unaware fool.. or she is LAUNCHING a verbal projectile into a situation that before she only HAD CROSSHAIRS ON.

at best she is whining about how she is being slandered. even before the 9 year old can be put to rest.

at worst she is revealing that the jewish LOUGHNER was recruited and handled and that this whole ASSASINATION and SACRIFICE of a child has some deeper occult zionist agenda.

or maybe she is just using CODE to reveal truth to those who have ears to hear...
edit on 12-1-2011 by mistressSOPHIA because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:12:57 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

Enough with the Drama...

You make it sound like she shouldn't be saying something. She should. She had nothging to do with it. She should have been saying something sooner.

Why don't you and the rest of the haters start to actually blame the person that did the crime. The shooter.

Your side has blamed everybody except him.

I thought Palin was dumb as a box of rocks but yet again, you take the position that she has either masterminded some grand plan or has the power over people to make them do evil things.

I think your time would be better spent focusing on the real problem and stop attempting to make one up because you don't like them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cf1a2f17bf9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1/12/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just think she thinks she's smarter than she thinks she really is.

I also think she needs to give it a rest.

Its time for her to just get the hell out of the political business.

But, she won't cause she is to self centered and basically a power wanting nut-job.

After her being asked to run for VP (and failing) she got hooked like a dope addict

and NEEDS POWER.

I just wish her no luck at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's really a shame. The Palin archetype would be so appealing if she wasn't such an NWO/Israeli a$$ kisser. Yes, and very stupid, or playing stupid.

Imagine Palin as a smart and savvy true patriot instead of the pathetic caricature she is ... she would have stole America's heart -- and rightly so.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I love how people pick out the stuff she says that they hate (and use it to trash her) yet ignore the truth she also says.

What else did she say?

“Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own,” she said. “They begin and end with the criminals who commit them.”

“In an ideal world all discourse would be civil and all disagreements cordial. But our Founding Fathers knew they weren’t designing a system for perfect men and women. If men and women were angels, there would be no need for government. Our Founders’ genius was to design a system that helped settle the inevitable conflicts caused by our imperfect passions in civil ways. So, we must condemn violence if our Republic is to endure.”

SOURCE

Please...someone debate that and tell me she is wrong. Please.

edit on January 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Oh you mean a baby killing moron? Sounds like someone is jealous.... Just saying. Don't hate what you ain't got girl...
edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: took out left wing liberal nut job didn't want to get hit with political baiting..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Would have? She HAS stolen the hearts of millions of Americans. That really cannot be denied.

Why is this?

Becasue there are millions of Americans just like her, and her way of life and her words resonate with them.

Originally posted by GirlGenius

It's really a shame. The Palin archetype would be so appealing if she wasn't such an NWO/Israeli a$$ kisser. Yes, and very stupid, or playing stupid.

Imagine Palin as a smart and savvy true patriot instead of the pathetic caricature she is ... she would have stole America's heart -- and rightly so.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can you expound upon this comment? Particularly, who is the baby killing moron?

And what do you mean by you cant hate what you dont got?

Thank you.

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
reply to post by GirlGenius

Oh you mean a baby killing moron? Sounds like someone is jealous.... Just saying. Don't hate what you ain't got girl...
edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: took out left wing liberal nut job didn't want to get hit with political baiting..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Exactly, agree.

Also, this knee jerk blame of Palin will, I predict, in the long run, only be good for her cause. Now she is beginning to look like an innocent victim (of rhetoric) herself.

And why should she remain silent, no one else is!!

reply to post by anon72

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

First of all, where's the link to the thing you're ranting about? Palin's Statement

Secondly, here is the quote:

But, especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn.

She said that the MSM were manufacturing a blood libel, not that SHE was.

All that aside, I don't think she actually wrote the statement. And I doubt that whoever did write it, knew the details of the anti-Semitic phrase.

It's a good statement. It's true. And yes, she's trying to deflect the arrows that are coming her way. I would, too.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I will go out of my way to vote if she ever runs for the presidency. Just so I can vote against her. Id rather have a can of soda as President than her! What an idiot.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
IF she were smart or civil or a decent person....

she would keep her trap shut until the Arizona funerals are long done and less about her
'me me me-, it's all about ME' comeback commends about accusations that are unfounded to begin with.

She looks like more of a jackass, kinda like the first one to smell the f*art must have been the one to have done it.

Go away Sarah, no one cares. Leave these people bury their loved ones in peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
IF she were smart or civil or a decent person....

she would keep her trap shut until the Arizona funerals are long done and less about her
'me me me-, it's all about ME' comeback commends about accusations that are unfounded to begin with.

She looks like more of a jackass, kinda like the first one to smell the f*art must have been the one to have done it.

Go away Sarah, no one cares. Leave these people bury their loved ones in peace.

If the pundits would have kept THEIR traps shut, she'd have no reason to do this.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This thread was so predictable...as will be the many that follow on the exact same topic.

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA
...at worst she is revealing that the jewish LOUGHNER was recruited and handled and that this whole ASSASINATION and SACRIFICE of a child has some deeper occult zionist agenda.

or maybe she is just using CODE to reveal truth to those who have ears to hear...

So if someone takes Palin or others 'out', can we look to your post and use it as justification for why such action was necessary?

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

edit on 12-1-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sarah Palin would have said something even if the pundits were mute on the subject. It's the way she keeps herself in the spotlight. It's like the way Jerry Falwell use to make ridiculous statements about things. Every time he did, he ended up being discussed and the donations rolled in.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius

Some would see Palin as non-pathetic IF ONLY she was a liberal and/or believed what they do.. Blatant ignorance.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Idiot? Really?

It's become painfully obvious that many of you know absolutely nothing about Palin. Save, of course, what you've seen on the TV, or read on your fave websites.

She's actually rather bright in a way many people can relate to. She thinks what she thinks, and says it. Since you disagree with her that somehow makes her an "idiot". No, not an idiot...wrong maybe, but not an idiot.

She's wildly popular in America. Wildly unpopular, too... I can't help but like her. Does that mean I'd vote for her for the White House, were she to run? Unlikely. I don't think she's ready. Look at what putting a wildly popular man in the White House who wasn't ready got us...

Disagreeing with someones stance on issues doesn't make that person an "idiot".

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterCrowley

The fact that she is conservative is not the issue. The issue is she has two brain cells and they always seem to be fighting.

She would be well served to learn the history she proclaims to know. To her create she very good at giving a speech and creating a sound byte, but that's it, and I require more from my President.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Originally posted by Kaploink
Sarah Palin would have said something even if the pundits were mute on the subject. It's the way she keeps herself in the spotlight. It's like the way Jerry Falwell use to make ridiculous statements about things. Every time he did, he ended up being discussed and the donations rolled in.

I'm sure what you describe is nothing like this:

Sanders Fundraises Off Arizona Murders

There has been no shortage of individuals and institutions that have sought to capitalize on the shootings in Tucson. Add Vermont senator Bernie Sanders to that list.

This afternoon Sanders sent out a fundraising appeal, seeking to raise money to fight Republicans and other “right-wing reactionaries” responsible for the climate that led to the shooting.

He writes:

Given the recent tragedy in Arizona, as well as the start of the new Congress, I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few words with political friends in Vermont and throughout the country. I also want to thank the very many supporters who have begun contributing online to my 2012 reelection campaign at www.bernie.org. There is no question but that the Republican Party, big money corporate interests and right-wing organizations will vigorously oppose me. Your financial support now and in the future is much appreciated.

Sanders lists several events as evidence that right-wing rhetoric led to the attacks, and then continues:

What should be understood is that the violence, and threats of violence against Democrats in Arizona, was not limited to Gabrielle Giffords. Raul Grijalva, an old friend of mine and one of the most progressive members in the House, was forced to close his district office this summer when someone shot a bullet through his office window. Another Democratic elected official in Arizona, recently defeated Congressman Harry Mitchell, suspended town meetings in his district because of the threatening phone calls that he received (Mitchell was also in the cross-hairs on the Palin map). And Judge John Roll, who was shot to death at the Giffords event, had received numerous threatening calls and death threats in 2009.

In light of all of this violence – both actual and threatened – is Arizona a state in which people who are not Republicans are able to participate freely and fully in the democratic process? Have right-wing reactionaries, through threats and acts of violence, intimidated people with different points of view from expressing their political positions?

reply to post by seagull

Originally posted by seagull
Disagreeing with someones stance on issues doesn't make that person an "idiot".

Well said.

edit on 12-1-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

What does it mean to be bright in a way people can relate to?

It was just last month that she was blissfully unaware whether it was North or South Korea that was our ally, I heard the interview, it was even dimmer when Beck corrected her and she still didn't get it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join