It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Foot in Mouth!!???? Again!!!!????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Good Lord.

She needs to fire anyone who is advising her, read a few history books and step away from public discourse for a long, long time.

In fact, she ought to be shunned by all civilized society. She should find no quarter in any lecture hall, publishing house or public airwave.

She should be relgated to the anals of you tube with Mr. Loughner and thousands of other helpless, hopeless people desperate for attention.

Yeah, yeah...she most certainly has her free speech rights but we all most certainly have the right to turn our backs as well.

My opinions on this matter have less to do with politics than they do with civility and human dignity.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

someone needs to give her a dictionary so she can look up the words she puts in her mouth before spitting them out of context....ugh

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Most of you have seen this but it really sums it perfectly...

I really don't know what else to say... American Politics is a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sure no problem. First crimes are often deep rooted problems indicating a breakdown of society all together. For instance a crack baby grows up watching his mom smoke crack and prostitute herself for drugs. Or everone ignores the signs of a whako because everyone is too caught up in the me society The child grows up to shoot someone in a failed robery. Second our forefathers created as close to a system as they could to self governance. They certainly didn't set up the system we have today. I hardly think it's peoples corruption since if you look at the oldest cultures they are indigiounous and governed themselves. The Iroquois being one. She is no different than any other politician and has little understanding of the constitution.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

form the moment McCain introduced her and she spoke her first words I knew right then and there, she is a simpeton low educated dimwit. I was going to vote for McCain ( better choices then Obama) until he picked palin and she opened her dimwit mouth. I was angry with McCain for picking her, he picked her because Obama is dark skinned McCain thought a woman would on his side woudl ensure he became president. She hides fromt he mainstream media, FOX excluded of course, she is out being a television star, she quites everything she starts. She opens her mouth and her stupidity flows out with such ease. Im thankful people are seeing her for what she is not, and what she is not is a president or any political seat....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why are Sarah Palin threads so interesting?

I know she is not brightest crayon in the box, but my goodness, that speech of hers today was really something else.
A homerun if you ask me.

It's almost as if she is staying up late each night, doing her homework, as if she is preparing for something really big.

If she has been cramming over the last two years then it's really beginning to pay off.

Hmmmmm?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Is the video gone? I just sat down to watch the whole thing. Doesn't her camp do this a lot? remove all traces?

Nevermind the blood libel mistake (she's a parrot who reads other people's words, so you can't really blame her for that much, the tone was deplorable, what parts I've seen on TV anyway. She was very angry. Maybe understandable, but sheesh. Take a beta blocker. Lecturing and lambasting. Doing in this speech what she's bitching about other people doing? Me me me, anyone? And today of all days. Geez. I'm trying to get her and give her the benefit of the doubt...but...nah.

edit on 1/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: left out the T in doubt

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
oops

double post
edit on 1/12/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Would have? She HAS stolen the hearts of millions of Americans. That really cannot be denied.

Why is this?

Becasue there are millions of Americans just like her, and her way of life and her words resonate with them.

Originally posted by GirlGenius

It's really a shame. The Palin archetype would be so appealing if she wasn't such an NWO/Israeli a$$ kisser. Yes, and very stupid, or playing stupid.

Imagine Palin as a smart and savvy true patriot instead of the pathetic caricature she is ... she would have stole America's heart -- and rightly so.

I know millions of Americans can be sympathetic to her because they understand her and are just like her, makes me really sad for my fellow countrymen.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I love how people pick out the stuff she says that they hate (and use it to trash her) yet ignore the truth she also says.

What else did she say?

“Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own,” she said. “They begin and end with the criminals who commit them.”

“In an ideal world all discourse would be civil and all disagreements cordial. But our Founding Fathers knew they weren’t designing a system for perfect men and women. If men and women were angels, there would be no need for government. Our Founders’ genius was to design a system that helped settle the inevitable conflicts caused by our imperfect passions in civil ways. So, we must condemn violence if our Republic is to endure.”

SOURCE

Please...someone debate that and tell me she is wrong. Please.

edit on January 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

She did not write that speech.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry

So because Matt Damon is an ignoramus who is so into his own little life that he didn't know anything about Sarah Palin, you hold that as gospel truth?

Sarah, get out of politics! Your foes are ignorant fools who rely on Hollywood actors who themselves are ignorant fools.

My G_d, the naivete - to rely on Matt Damon for ones political guidance.:shk:

edit on 12-1-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Is the video gone? I just sat down to watch the whole thing. Doesn't her camp do this a lot? remove all traces?

Ummm..a lucid mind should have been able to realize that the video was made by someone other than Palin. Like, maybe, Matt Damon? So how could her 'camp' 'remove all traces' of it?
:shk:

Yeah, she's dumb when compared to this genius audience.
Uh-huh...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Palin, but sheesh, where are all the haters coming from? She's a talking PEZ dispenser. She doesn't have power to affect world events, she's not a good orator, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's essentially a stereotypic cheerleader. But people rant about her like she's Satan's emissary. C'mon folks, really?

What concerns me more is the Republican Party surely knew what a loose cannon she is and they still put her up for vice presidency. The media knows how predictable (probably guileless) she is, and they rush to her every word with a microphone to record her latest verbal blunder.

It makes me nervous when a politically astute, **potentially nefarious party holds up a finger puppet for everyone to throw tomatoes at. Makes me wonder: What's the other hand doing?

PS. **... not that Democrats, anarchists or communists are any better :\

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Nah! I think Sarah and pals got a bit offended when stupid posters responded on another ATS thread about what I perceive to be a disturbing photo showing that dead, bloody reindeer and her smiling up at the camera. It has nothing to do with dead babies or whatever. The point was that some people won't appreciate a "leader" that, well, goes around shooting at "G-d's" living creatures and making yummy hamburgers out of them. People are so sensitive nowadays! Get a life for crying out loud! And quit using rhetoric to get your messages across!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I was referring to the video of her speech in the post that I replied to. It was there earlier today.

Apology accepted.

P.S. Lucidity is a goal. Aim for it.
edit on 1/13/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
When news of Palin's statement/speech first broke on ATS earlier today, I did a search and came across a news article that said in it that her use of the phrase blood libel was ill advised, and then went on to list several examples of others who had used it in relation to this same tragedy. However, with all the news articles slamming her specifically, I can't find it now, it's buried under yet more political bashing stemming from an event that had no apparent political motivation. So instead here is an article I found siting other uses of the phrase.

The Term ‘Blood Libel’: More Common Than You Might Think

She's obviously not the only one to misuse the term. So can we all just get over it already. Either hold EVERYONE accountable, or NOONE. Is that really so hard to do?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
She did not write that speech.

She did give the speech though right? She read it, approved it, then spoke it out loud in her own voice? So the post you are replying to about what she said would be 100% accurate, no?

I have heard a few people try to make the excuse for her that she did not write that speech. So I guess you are saying Palin should be excuses because she just blindly reads anything handed to her?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by mishigas

I was referring to the video of her speech in the post that I replied to. It was there earlier today.

Nah...you were referring to his recent post.
Accept it and don't tapdance....

Apology accepted.

Hearing voices? Have that checked out...

P.S. Lucidity is a goal.

And lucid is an adjective. And???

Aim for it.

Not if what I see here is representative of it....

edit on 1/13/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Jews sacrifice Babies HAH! next you will be saying they are stealing land, running over women with bull dozers and firing phosphorous rounds into civilians for crying out loud.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join