It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher says Glenn Beck's nutty and like the Giffords shooter, Jared Loughner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wrote off Beck after his claim that it was wrong for Christians to be concerned about the less fortunate. I pretty much knew at that point he was making things up as he went along.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
They are both nutty.

Neither one of them live in the real world and both promote utopian fantasy.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Bill Maher says Glenn Beck's nutty and like the Giffords shooter, Jared Loughner

www.examin er.com

Bill Maher says Glenn Beck’s nutty and like the Giffords shooter, Jared Loughner. It is now open season beyond the shadow of a doubt on all conservatives, at least from the standpoint of many liberals. Each day after the Gabrielle Giffords shooting has brought with it increasingly shocking defamation by liberals looking to turn the murderous tragedy of Giffords’ shooting into a poorly calculated political opportunity. The latest shameless liberal to jump on the desperate attack-conservatives band
(visit the link for the full news article)

They have been doing this so long and are so easy moved that they didnt have enough brains to back off of this. Like painting a dog turd up to look like a tiwnkie and tossing it to a starving sugar freek.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
I wrote off Beck after his claim that it was wrong for Christians to be concerned about the less fortunate. I pretty much knew at that point he was making things up as he went along.

And we are all sure that you have shown the full context of this drivel. And by the way I am sure you are a bible scholar.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If the things Bill Maher says were true, the United States would cease to exist.

Why? According to Bill, conservatives are gun-loving whackos who are out for liberal blood.

There wouldn't be any Democrats living and all the Republicans would be incarcerated.

That would leave the United States with a population of about 15 Libertarians.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Glenn Beck just a few weeks ago said there would be a "false flag" that he and other talk shows would get blamed for. I was even surprised he said that but it looks as though he might have been right. Also something interesting Gifford only subscribed to 2 sites on youtube. one another Congressman and "Jard Loughner's" site. That is just too weird.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I've watched Bill and Glenn. Don't like Bill because he thinks he knows it all, and he's morally bankrupt, as are all liberals, and I do not trust anything this attack dog says. Glenn on the other hand is still arrogant, but in a much more condesending way, and he's much more clever than you imagine, which leads me not to trust him either. In either case, they both work in the same medium, the media, which has been, and still is, a gigantic carnally directed propaganda machine designed to keep the 'masses', the 'animals', under 'its' control!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join