It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the Compelling Possiblity that Jared Loughner was an MKULTRA Assassin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
hypnosis / mind control , its a tough subject
where does it start and where does it end ,
the line in the sand is very hard to draw,

ill try to keep this simple

are "advertisments" mild forms of attempts in mind control , a suggestion to change or promote an idea ?

if yes then we are under the influence of hypnotists in our daily lives ,
be it corporates , churches , universities , the local chum in a bucket
or you yourself,

i mean in a sence this is even a taboo subject to speak about
"its something you have to figure out for your self" scenario

i mean it boils mostly down to what can be concidered an accepted form and which is not,
when does one willingly introduce the ideas to one self and when does the suggestion become "without knowing" or willingly , the unorthodox method...

i mean its such a vast subject ,

the tell tales of auto suggestion or hypnosis is present in it all,
question is , is it him self or some other one doing it for him ,
and thats not an easy question to answer because that forces you
to take a stand on standard,

its note worthy question , but the answer might be more then one wants to know,

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
BCE - Before Creation Event, the start of the universe, the big bang, what happened? A lot of people struggle with this. I read the number 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 is how old the universe is in Earth years. Science have been debating this number for a while and it keep getting older and older the more we look.

ADE - After Death Event, the end of the universe. One thing I find peculiar with his usual systematic, simple, logical steps is that the previous year actually increases in number instead of reduces. It is like he is counting backwards in time.

But do well do we really know what BCE is? just because before creation makes us think of the big bang, the way he counts the numbers suggest BCE is an event in the future and there is a countdown in progress towards it. Still a long way away but that is what the logic is telling me. Another possibility is that he is mixing up the calendar operation BC - AD to account for counting down the years instead of up as we progress into the future.

Another far out possibility is that some studies have hinted at antimatter moves backwards in time. Also stories of time travel around. idk. Maybe this is getting silly like how Scientology members sign there life away for a million years. MKUltra theories are around, but that was an old program and I expect further improved if continued. No humans I know conceive of time on this scale and if black projects are involved then an ET component is not out of the question.
edit on 12-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added sentence on calendar operation

edit on 12-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added full stop

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So the idea that Jared Loughner is some sort of plant or was used is tough since none of us really know him or are privvy to much info about him.

However... He worked at Banana Republic.

I read this AP article on Yahoo and this quote stood out to me:
Dad pursued Ariz. massacre suspect before shooting

Loughner also jumped from paid job to job because he couldn't get along with co-workers, according to the close high school friend who requested anonymity. Employers included a Quiznos sandwich shop and Banana Republic, the friend said.

Banana Republic is important because it has particular hiring practices that have been scrutinized in the past along with other "rich kids" clothing outlets like American Apparel, J. Crew, and Abercrombie. Esentially, these companies hire kids with a certain look/attitude/dress code and expect that code to be maintained for store image.

nymag.com...

Now I don't know how long he workerd there or when, but a company like Banana Republic isn't going to hire an out and out nut job with no social skills and looks psychotic.

- mike
edit on 12-1-2011 by subversivemike because: Added an additional point.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maatunidy
Anyway, see what you make of it: 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618... The last digit may also be '9,' if that makes any difference at all.

I know it's nothing solid but I tried a simple formula for the numbers...

a b c d e f g h i j
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

jih bcd ehi jgb ihg deb cde ghb cde aji gab jhi gb/i

The only interesting things I noticed was GAB is the beginning of the victim's name. I imagine that is a coincidence...

A couple of the other anagrams have some interesting meanings like JIH is an muslim political group mixed with terrorism. BCD stands for bad conduct discharge, CDE can stand for chemical defence establishment...again this is all conjecture

I am going to be trying different formulas to the numbers but I suspect there is no logic behind them although the GAB is a pretty weird coincidence

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I hope this is not in bad taste or against the ATS T&C but I posted this on a different JLL Thread earlier and now almost 12 hours later found it was buried in jibber jabber. If it is not valid...fine i can accept that but it still bothers me. How many people have taken a taxi a had the taxi driver get out of the taxi at the same time as the fare?

Cut & Paste of Previous Posting:
...I just wanted to inquire about the accused's transportation:

The very last paragraph on the second page of this news article states:

NYT Article: Interview With Loughner Friend Gutierrez

“He would call me at 2 a.m. and asked, ‘Are you hanging out in front of my house, stalking me?’ He started to get really paranoid, and said he did not want to see us anymore and did not trust us,” Mr. Gutierrez said, referring to himself and another friend. “He thought we were plotting to kill him or steal his car.”

NYT Article: Interview w/ Loughner Friend Gutierrez

STEAL HIS CAR???

I thought he took a taxi because the supposed person of interest ended up being the taxi driver.

Just looking for clarification. Not saying it would be impossible for a car owner to take a taxi. IMO I am fairly certain with the available data that we may be dealing with a disturbed mind and looking for reason without direct access to all data is maddening at best...
edit on 1/12/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: add NYT's Link

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes, which is exactly why I said it. As a joke.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
BCE - Before Creation Event, the start of the universe, the big bang, what happened? A lot of people struggle with this. I read the number 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618 is how old the universe is in Earth years. Science have been debating this number for a while and it keep getting older and older the more we look.

You actually read this somewhere? Do you remember where? Scientists currently estimate that the age of the universe is somewhere around 13 billion years, with some estimates as old as 100 billion. Although, if we think of the so-called singularity as an interim period that was preceeded by a contraction, then there's no telling how many times this contraction-singularity-big bang-expansion cycle may have gone on for--possibly for as long as the year in question.

Originally posted by kwakakev
Another far out possibility is that some studies have hinted at antimatter moves backwards in time. Also stories of time travel around. idk. Maybe this is getting silly like how Scientology members sign there life away for a million years. MKUltra theories are around, but that was an old program and I expect further improved if continued. No humans I know conceive of time on this scale and if black projects are involved then an ET component is not out of the question.

This is an interesting notion, and certainly not out of the realm of possibility as far as I'm concerned. Loughner, as erad3, has posted on ATS his, shall we say, "expanded" notion of time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-1-2011 by maatunidy because: Added more details and link

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike
Now I don't know how long he workerd there or when, but a company like Banana Republic isn't going to hire an out and out nut job with no social skills and looks psychotic.

- mike

I agree. The guy went to normal schools (his schools are listed on his YouTube channel), had jobs both at Banana Republic as you mentioned as well as at Quiznos, and even volunteered at an animal shelter. I saw a photo of him playing an instrument (looked like a sax) in a school band. He also enrolled at a community college.

The point is this: from what I've heard from witness testimony of people who knew him, Loughner had a sort of "psychotic breakdown" at some point in time (fairly recently), prior to which it appears that he was a normally functioning member of society. So far, there is no evidence for any event (trauma, death of a close friend or loved one, etc.) that may have caused his "psychotic break." Nor is there any evidence that Loughner was ever diagnosed with any conditions or was given any treatment. If anyone knows anything different, please chime in. All of the direct video evidence and ATS posting evidence by Loughner is fairly recent and after the "breakdown." These things don't just happen out of nowhere. What caused Loughner's digression into mental instability?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
How many people have taken a taxi a had the taxi driver get out of the taxi at the same time as the fare?
(. . .)
STEAL HIS CAR???

I thought he took a taxi because the supposed person of interest ended up being the taxi driver.

Just looking for clarification. Not saying it would be impossible for a car owner to take a taxi. IMO I am fairly certain with the available data that we may be dealing with a disturbed mind and looking for reason without direct access to all data is maddening at best...

Good questions. This is an angle that needs to be explored further. Why did he get out of the taxi? Why was he considered a person of interest? etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
I am going to be trying different formulas to the numbers but I suspect there is no logic behind them although the GAB is a pretty weird coincidence

Yes, keep trying, and also you might like to take a look at another number sequence that Loughner posted on an ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It looks really long, but look for the repeat.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The CIA is not placing a operational psychologist in the Tucson area. It is a national advertisement made in the local area for a position in the Washington D.C. area. Working out the kinks in the plausibility of this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have a very interesting update to make. In my OP, I mentioned some of the possible motivations of this attack, supposing that a subversive group was behind Jared Lee Loughner. My point was that since Loughner doesn't have a clear ideological stance, he also doesn't have a clear motive for targeting this particular gathering that featured a Democratic Congresswoman, who happened to be fairly moderate. I then argued that the motivations of those who might have controlled Loughner are more clear, and that we should observe the fallout of this event to see what they try to implement (gun control, banning "rhetoric," etc.). Another possible motivation, although it doesn't seem important enough to be the sole motivation but may certainly be a part of this, could be to justify more enhanced cognitive infiltration, as ATS member ProtoplasmicTraveler recently posted here.

I have come across a thought-provoking new motivation that may be behind this attack, which was suggested quite emphatically by one David Wilcock, whom many of you have probably heard of. For those who have not, David is a prominent voice in many "alternative" topics such as the UFO phenomenon, government black-ops, suppressed technology, spirituality, psychic phenomena, etc. I personally have a lot of respect for him. David has been devoting a significant amount of time lately to the subject of an impending formal disclosure of the UFO phenomenon by the U.S. government. David has numerous "insider" sources, and he claims that according to these sources, it is not a matter of if, but when this disclosure will take place. And there are those who are trying very hard to make sure that this disclosure does not take place, and herein lies the motivation:

According to David, Gabrielle Giffords, who was apparently a close confidant of President Obama, has a husband in NASA, Mark E. Kelly. As David points out, you don't have to be very high up in NASA to be privy to some secret information, and Kelly is a space shuttle commander who has been on several missions into space. It could be that Giffords, backed by Kelly, was, as David puts it, "aiding disclosure in some way," and that was the motivation for her attempted assassination. David also said that "this kid who did it was obviously under military influenced mind control," and called the assassination "sloppy" due to Loughner's revealing YouTube channel (which is still up, by the way).

Here is the link to a recording of the radio broadcast where David talks about this. It's rather long, but if you scroll to about the 45 minute mark, you'll jump right to this topic. Note that this broadcast happened on Jan. 9th, the day after the event, when information was just coming out. David incorrectly states that Loughner was a military recruit, or something to that effect, and we know now that that isn't true (he tried to enlist, but admitted to being a heavy pot-smoker on his MEPS application!)

Here you go: David Wilcock on OYM Internet Radio, Ireland

Upon David's endorsement, I found an article that I think he was referring to, which was published on Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet. This talks about the Loughner-MKULTRA link in some detail:

Arizona Assassin Obsessed with Mind Control.html
edit on 13-1-2011 by maatunidy because: fixed link

edit on 13-1-2011 by maatunidy because: Clarification of "sloppy" point, some cosmetics

edit on 13-1-2011 by maatunidy because: Added the ATS post link referenced in the text

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This may not mean anything, probably mostly crap but it popped into my head as I was trying to sleep last night.

Loughner's infamous flag burning video mentioned a "rare bird on his shoulder"......the symbol for the US is the eagle, right? Being on his shoulder? Has anybody played video games where your character is viewed mostly from the back? Games like Gears of War for example?

They're known as 3rd person shooters due to the view being, you guessed it, over the shoulder.

World of Warcraft could be lumped into the 3rd person description since you're looking over the character's shoulder there too. Didn't someone on ATS suggest Loughner played WoW and got some clan names etc from that game's mythology and character base?

Perhaps the rare bird on his shoulder meant the US Government or a part of it were following close behind him, watching and controlling his every move just like we do when we play these video games?

He also says to play the video in reverse. Some have taken it to mean that the US is like a phoenix rising from the ashes but the thought that came to my mind last night was this.

He burns the flag, a metaphor for the US and its liberties being killed off and destroyed, turned to ashes. The message to reverse the video apparently comes near the end so when you do so and watch, the flag rises from the ashes.

BUT.....maybe he means that in a different way? The message is at the end meaning you can turn back the video to see the flag risen again but by then it's too late, it's already destroyed and all you're doing is looking back at the past to see something that's already gone.

Hopefully you all understand this cause I'm trying to figure out the symbolism myself but rather than attempt to start my own thread I'd post in here.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I just wanted to give this thread a bit of attention as I think the OP's posts have some interesting angles that might not have been seen during the quieter hours. Especially since many of the other threads spiraled into debate about whether or not ATS was right or wrong rather than discussing the matter at hand and speculative conspiratorial links.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

I don't think he was anything to the government but a US citizen. He was not an important figure, and he had exhibited signs of major instability throughout the years. To see and listen to his rants, he reminds me of at least 100 ATS members who seem to have lost touch with reality, and I don't think any of them are involved in MKULTRA either. He was a phsyco.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Could be a loner nobody would make the perfect drone in the secret MKULTRA army of assassins. Take a look at political assassins of the past such as John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Mark David Chapman, and now Jared Lee Loughner. He also posted a series of 3 digit numbers paired numbers seperated by commas. Ramblings of a mad man or secret code? Also why do these assassins go by 3 part names? What's the "3" connection.....CIA, NSA, FBI.....too coincidental!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

Bam! Nail struck and driven in. I thought from the very beginning that her husbands profession and her committee seats were too interesting to be coincidence and were somehow connected to disclosure. I don't think that's the whole story. There is never just one agenda in things like this but this is definitely one of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Maat, I look forward to digging around here and contributing to this discussion. First off, very well written and well thought out, S&F. This whole thing smells like a rat to me. I know it might be a taboo thing to feel sorry for the 'perpetrator', but it has been screaming victim to me (with all the mental off-ness) and your OP made a lot of connections. Especially where you mentioned what he allegedly wrote on the paper at his house-- that it was planned. Smells like a set up. It just makes no sense if you connect the dots of his behavior. He was no longer 'advocating' for freedom, as his friend stated she noticed the change in him to senselessness. If he was mentally broken and programmed it's entirely possible that he was also programmed to write this to ensure proof of premeditation.

Christina, your question on psychosis.. it's obvious he was either having some sort of break, or getting some wires crossed in there. Subjects of mind control are repeatedly mentally and physically abused, not to mention chemically altered with drugs. So if you look at it that way, or have read much on MK ultra, then the psychosis could go hand-in-hand without a doubt, you don't have to have one or the other.

Originally posted by curious7
This may not mean anything, probably mostly crap but it popped into my head as I was trying to sleep last night.

Loughner's infamous flag burning video mentioned a "rare bird on his shoulder"......the symbol for the US is the eagle, right? Being on his shoulder? Has anybody played video games where your character is viewed mostly from the back? Games like Gears of War for example?

They're known as 3rd person shooters due to the view being, you guessed it, over the shoulder.

I don't exactly see where you're going with this aside from symbolism, but the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw '3rd person shooter', was that maybe there was someone shooting from somewhere else also. I don't know if this theory has been completely debunked yet, but in the chaos is it possible he didn't shoot the gun over 30 times as is believed, (or that not all of his bullets hit the mark, but someone else's did?) and this could be a symbol of a government 'insurance policy'? Maybe he knew there'd be someone there making sure the job got done. Just throwing that out there. If indeed he was programmed there may be no need to have a second shooter afterall, he would in theory operate as a machine. If it is looked at in that perspective though, it raises more questions. Such as each person's individualism... how do you ensure beyond a shadow of a doubt that your 'subject' is going to operate according to plan? Not every mind responds so well to programming.

Edit* Which could also be the reason he uploaded these video ramblings and posts. Maybe he WAS trying to say something. Maybe he was trying to go against his programming and his mixed up ramblings was the result. Maybe inside he was screaming the truth but it came out all mixed up. I'm interested to see where this code thing goes.. calling all math geniuses! lol
edit on 18-1-2011 by Whitbit because: additional thought

Also, does anyone else think it's a little odd that he appears to have no hair or eyebrows in his mugshot?
edit on 18-1-2011 by Whitbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

andy1003 as far as the direct energy weapons you are talking about there's a few groups here in the USA that are working on ways of stopping the experiments there doing to victimized citizens, for instance state Rep Jim Guess is working on getting to the bottom of this and certin senators are now trying to pass laws that state you can't experiment on a human being with out there consent...it's mind boggling to know that this type of bill wasen't passed like a hundred years ago...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Well other than symbolism the thought I had was that just like a 3rd person shooter/videogame, Loughner was hinting that someone in the government was "controlling" his every move. Sort of like how in GTA 4 you can control Niko Bellic's every move, make him walk down a street, make him take out a gun and shoot a random passerby if you so wished and that his "rare bird on my shoulder" was indeed someone playing him and making him commit acts as if he were a video game character at their complete disposal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join