It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring the Compelling Possiblity that Jared Loughner was an MKULTRA Assassin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS members,

I am assuming that most of you already know about the CIA's MKULTRA program, so I will not waste any time explaining what it is. If you do not know about it, please take some time to do a little research, and it is not difficult to find information on this subject.

I was very troubled when I first read the report about this atrocity in my local newspaper. I became immediately concerned--red flags went up--when I read that he was a being described as a loner. (At the time, I was pronouncing his last name, Loughner, as you would pronounce "loner"). After that, I began to do a little research, helped along by the ATS community, and I am here to report my findings and speculations, as well as to pose some important questions for further investigation.

There are two angles of approach that I will be taking here, the first of which involves the information that we know about Loughner--from news reports and from Loughner's online trail--that seem to fit the profile for a mind-controlled MKULTRA assassin. Another angle of approach involves an examination of the potential fallout of this tragedy, which will frame my speculation regarding a possible motive or motives. After discussing these two aspects, I will pose some important questions that will undoubtably require independent investigation of dedicated truth-seekers like you and me.

To begin, consideration will be made of some of the videos made by Jared Loughner that are posted on his YouTube channel, Classitup10 (link). I don't know if, or when, this channel will be taken down, like Loughner's MySpace page was, so I reccomend checking it out while you still can.

Upon opening his YouTube channel, my early, vague suspicions were immediately and strongly invigorated by seeing a video presentation made by Loughner entitled, How To: Mind Controller. This video is one of only five that have been uploaded by Loughner on his YouTube channel. On this particular video, Loughner writes, "You control every - thought, action, and lifestyle - for the person or people as the mind controller," followed by his concluding statement, "I'm able to control every belief and religion by being the mind controller!" These statements give you the main gist of what this very brief video is all about. It is interesting that at the end, Loughner seems to fantasize about placing himself in the shoes of a "mind controller," which we can easily fathom a victim of mind control might be psychologically compelled to do.

While this video establishes Loughner's interest or even fascination with the subject of mind control, it is even more revealing to consider some of his statements in other videos that help to establish that he may have been a victim of mind control. First of all, I would like to note that in all of Loughner's videos, as well as in his posts made for ATS under the username ered3, he clearly demonstrates that his mind is impaired. When making a point, Loughner must resort to a very labored, highly repetitive approach that takes the form of a transitive relation, i.e., "A=B, and B=C, therefore, A=C." He also says many things that are out of context or simply don't make any sense.

While this gives you a general sense of Loughner's mental impairment, there are statements written by Loughner that more directly help to make the case that he may be a victim of mind control. These statements come from a YouTube video entitled Introduction: Jared Loughner, where he writes, "sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening. I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock." This is only a clip from the frame where this quote appears, which utilized Loughner's penchant for transitive relations, as does the quote from the following frame that reads, "All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep. Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment. Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep." In these written statements, there are key features that are indicative of an MKULTRA assassin. For one, MKULTRA assassins have a compartmentalized consciousness, which Loughner describes in terms of sleepwalking and conscious dreaming. With regard to the mental "compartments" of an MKULTRA assassin, CIA psy-ops have devised it so that there is a barrier of amnesia between them. Loughner indicates this when he writes, "of which one is unaware upon awakening." There is no doubt here that Loughner is describing his own mental condition, of which he must be dimly aware, when he makes the particularly chilling statement: "I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock."

Loughner's apparent fascination with mind control and his statements indicative of a compartmentalized consciousness are very compelling with regard to a possible link to the MKULTRA program, and certain facts that have been revealed about the case itself go even further to reinforce this link. I was particularly interested to learn that the investigators found a piece of evidence in Loughner's home--a piece of paper upon which it was merely written "I planned ahead," and "Gifford" (the name of the Congresswoman who was shot), along with Loughner's signature. I'd like to set that aside for a moment and turn to another interesting fact from the case concerning Loughner's ideological motivations for the shooting rampage (or lack thereof). On his YouTube channel, Loughner lists The Communist Manifesto (Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels) and Hitler's Mein Kampf among his "favorite books." These sources of influence come from opposite ends of the ideological spectrum. Other favorite books listed by Loughner include classics such as The Odyssey, The Wizard of Oz, Plato's The Republic and Meno, To Kill a Mockingbird, Siddhartha, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (an interesting sidenote there--the author of this book, Ken Kesey, was once involved in the CIA's MKULTRA program as part of its experimentation with psychoactive drugs). With regard to where Loughner falls on the ideological spectrum, as some in the press have put it, he seems to be "all over the map." With no clear political/ideological motive, we are being led to believe that Loughner was your stereotypical "crazed, lone gunman." And yet, going back to the recovered evidence, we are also supposed to believe that Loughner somehow "planned ahead" for a schizophrenic, murderous rampage with no ideological motive!

These pieces don't seem to fit together, but the MKULTRA link may, in fact, be the missing piece here yet again. If we are to imagine that Loughner is indeed an MKULTRA assassin, then we would reasonably form the conjecture that the CIA would now want to cover its tracks by killing off this "loose cannon." Perhaps, then, Loughner was induced to write the "I planned ahead" paper to help ensure that he would be found guilty of first degree murder and sentenced to the death penalty. In any regard, I can't see any other rational explanation than that this message was left deliberately for investigators to find and for prosecutors to use in trial. Remember, the paper consisted of little else, save for Gifford's name and Loughner's signature (and maybe something else too, if I'm not mistaken), which is altogether highly suspicious.

We must weigh each fact alone for its relevancy, but I cannot stress enough the value of stepping back and looking at the entire picture that is being formed here as the information is stacking up. Consider another interesting bit of information that a fellow ATS poster, GeneralAwesome provided in a post entitled "Jared Loughner went to high school in an AZ town with a small CIA airfield" (link). The title of the post speaks for itself, and it is quite convenient, isn't it? If Loughner was indeed an MKULTRA assassin, then this would provided easy access for his "handlers" to get ahold of him if necessary. GeneralAwesome does note, however, that the airfield was "supposedly closed to CIA usage," but this is rumor was probably disinformation spread by the CIA, just like the disinformation that the MKULTRA program no longer exists (although if it does, rest assured it would be operating under a different name). GeneralAwesome also came up with a link that showed that the CIA was hiring an Operational Psychologist in the town in question, Marana, AZ. Very, very interesting information indeed.

Now I will turn to my aforementioned second angle of approach, which is to speculate as to the motives of those who would use Loughner to carry out this atrocity. As it has already been indicated, Loughner himself seems not to have had any concrete motivations. For those behind this, undoubtably some elite secret society with a strong hold on the CIA, the motivations may already be seen playing out. For one, there is already a lot of talk about gun control, and even legislation that is being proposed. Secondly, there is legislation being proposed concerning tighter security measures for our representatives, and some in the mainstream media are even suggesting the possibility of outlawing "rhetoric." So already, we can see the fallout from this potentially limiting our first and second amendment rights. Could this be, as famous conspiracy theorist David Icke would put it, another "problem-reaction-solution" event tied to the process of "tip-toe totalitarianism?" Another motivation here, but probably more of a "bonus" for those behind it, is the great benefit that this has on the mainstream media. Whenever big news events like this happen, their ratings go up. Of course, you already know this but the mainstream media, across-the-board, is an elite establishment that secretly meets with many top-level officials, like the CIA for example, in CFR meetings and the infamous Bilderberg meetings. They also must like the back-and-forth vitriol that this has inflamed between the right and left, who each are blaming each other for this attack in some way, shape, or form. This is part of the elite, mainstream media agenda of creating divisiveness among the public as a distraction from the real issues (a sort of "divide and conquer" strategy).

Now for the questions. The first question I would like to know is whether or not Loughner remembers doing what he did. Secondly, I'd like to know where he learned to shoot, as apparently his aim seems to have been pretty good, and also- where'd he get his gun? Third, I want to know about his family and his childhood. Where did he grow up? What do his parents do for a living? Are those even his real parents? All of these questions will help to either further validate or contradict this theory that Loughner was an MKULTRA assassin. Of course, don't expect any of this information to surface in the mainstream media. What we need is independent investigation into this matter, as the FBI cannot be trusted to carry out a proper investigation.

One more thing: there are some intriguing things written by Loughner that seem like he was communicating in code. On his YouTube video, Introduction: Jared Loughner, he writes about taking the alphabet and replacing letters with other letters and pronounciations. He also has a number sequence on that video presentation that doesn't seem to be random. I wonder if someone here who is perhaps a genius (or a savant), or a mathemetician, or just someone good at recognizing patterns could look at this number sequence. I already noticed that it does not contain the number '5,' and the sequence '1, 2, 3, 4' is repeated three times. Loughner refers to this as a date (B.C.E.), but that of course doesn't make any sense. Anyway, see what you make of it: 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,671,234,098,601,978,618... The last digit may also be '9,' if that makes any difference at all.

Maat

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Not to be unkind. But there are several threads already discussing this possibility. While your contribution is deserving of attention, it just as easily could have been made in one of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ok, maybe not several, maybe just these two. But it's been mentioned in ALOT of threads crawling around in this sicko's head.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Taliesien333

I think the OP is coming at a slightly different angle and the amount of time they have put into writing their post is deserving of it's own thread. One of the threads links a bunch of external links and the other explores the idea of some kind of government conspiracy, but not necessary mind control or specifically, MKULTRA.

The OP has focused solely on the MKULTRA aspect whereas the thread that referenced this in the subject line is more of a general overview or speculation... This thread is only about the possible MKULTRA link.
edit on 12-1-2011 by SerialLurker because: Further clarification.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading your op it was very well written. However, before you conclude that he was an MK Ultra victim/project you should first eliminate the most obvious explanation - that he was verging on psychosis for some time - and by the look of the most recent pic of him - that psychosis is now full blown.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maatunidy

I think the word you used here is apt: speculate; because that is all you seem to be doing.
Try to remember that we as users of this forum have a responsibility, especially now, not to give the MSM & mainstream society the impression that the average conspiracy website advocate is a delusional nutjob waiting to explode.
If it were up to me, I'd close down any thread like this that didn't back up stuff like this with proof, solid proof, not one persons perception of circumstantial. Threads like these will only prove people right.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by klaatu4711

I think the word you used here is apt: speculate; because that is all you seem to be doing.
Try to remember that we as users of this forum have a responsibility, especially now, not to give the MSM & mainstream society the impression that the average conspiracy website advocate is a delusional nutjob waiting to explode.
If it were up to me, I'd close down any thread like this that didn't back up stuff like this with proof, solid proof, not one persons perception of circumstantial. Threads like these will only prove people right.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a speculative post... just because suddenly ATS may be under more public scrutiny than usual, I don't think it's any reason for people to turn tail and stop discussing current issues. I think it says the opposite of the website, if you can see rational discussion on a given topic, I can't see why it would make the "average conspiracy website advocate" look like a "delusional nutjob." There are exceptions within any sample group or community and Jared Loughner was one of the few exceptions to this website.

I would be more wary of what some of the threads in the Religion and Spirituality forums say about the community rather than threads about someone who was mentally unbalanced and went on a killing spree. Questions about mind control are inevitable. Even if it wasn't governmental mind control and simply a case of self-delusion.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by klaatu4711

There's nothing wrong with speculation. I provided quite a bit of tangible evidence to back up my speculations, and since writing this I have even found some more interesting facts about this case. If everyone on this forum were as scared as you seem to be about posting, there wouldn't be very much on here. Sometimes, you have to look at the big picture regarding an event or issue such as this, state the facts as you know them, and then compell yourself and others to seek additional facts that would make or break the case.
edit on 12-1-2011 by maatunidy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
I enjoyed reading your op it was very well written. However, before you conclude that he was an MK Ultra victim/project you should first eliminate the most obvious explanation - that he was verging on psychosis for some time - and by the look of the most recent pic of him - that psychosis is now full blown.

Yes if I could assemble a team to interview and examine Loughner, which would definitely involve a hypnotist and probably several psychologists, then maybe I could rule it out. Has he been diagnosed with anything "officially" yet? First I would need to know that.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Yes if I could assemble a team to interview and examine Loughner, which would definitely involve a hypnotist and probably several psychologists, then maybe I could rule it out. Has he been diagnosed with anything "officially" yet? First I would need to know that.

Why a hypnotist? It would generally be a psychiatrist who determined if someone was having a psychotic break. I would suggest you take a look at typical symptoms of psychosis for yourself from the many testimonials on the net. I am anti-psychiatry and against its tendency to slap frightening lifelong labels on people, however, I have seen psychosis many times before and know that state is very real. Difference between me and psychiatry is that I see it as a short term response to a build up of life stressors.

You really would need to know an awful lot more about his background especially his childhood.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
awesome thread, i appreciate your research
They only way to really gain evidence on it would be for someone to go talk to his friends and family. try and find out if he ever talked about strange people talking to him, and when he started getting loopy

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Yes I agree with you. I mentioned in my post that one of the big questions I have concerns Loughner's childhood. I also have my reservations about the current state of the field of psychiatry. The purpose of the hypnotist would be to try to crack into Loughner's psyche, perhaps revealing suppressed aspects of his childhood and to open up any possible "compartments" as I mentioned.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Interesting connection with Loughner as loner. He lived on N. Soledad Ave. which translates to solitude, loneliness.
edit on 12-1-2011 by tmk81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Without the willingness to speculate wildly and then investigate and scrutinize what some would call crazy the veil of ignorance can never be lifted. This is what is happening here and I for one appreciate it.

This is a wonderful contribution, I had actually considered this as a possibility for awhile which, if we look and the preponderance of evidence continues to point down this path I would like to further raise the questions:

Why Giffords? It seems like there are so many obvious reasons that maybe there is something we're missing.
Giffords is doing "Remarkably" well according to CNNs latest status update. Does anyone else find this odd? I know it is very possible to be shot in the head an survive but it isn't really common. So many bystanders killed and the actual target is doing well? I realize this isn't exactly a PC line of questioning and I am saddened to hear of such senseless violence, But something is striking my "This doesn't seem right" cord.

I also want to point out that MKULTRA is as mentioned the old name for the old program and nobody knows where it might be now. If we find he is insane and a psychologist certifies him as unstable for many reasons wouldn't his be the logical place to evolve your mind controlled assassins to? Nobody will ever look twice at an insane person doing an insane thing...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

When a person is in a state of psychosis it is as tho' they were operating on the subconscious level during their normal waking state. Their subconscious is brought to the fore and their conscious mind is put out back somewhere. Survival instinct kicks in and all social niceties are sidelined. (E.g. Inappropriate sexual behaviour is due to the desire to procreate not simple lust) Psychosis and hypnotism just don't mix. (I am a trained hypnotherapist).

My point is that you seem to be pretty clued up on the symptoms of mind control victims and as I originally posted the most obvious main stream explanation for his behavious is psychosis. Prior to any further speculation down the mind control route I'd suggest you get yourself equally as clued up on the symptoms of psychosis to firstly eliminate that possibility.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This was actually my first reaction to hearing this story, that he might have been a victim of mind control.... Actually reminds me of what William Cooper said, and how he warned that these incidents would continue to happen until guns are confiscated...or something to that extent.

Just let me go put on my tin foil hat, haha.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

Why a hypnotist? It would generally be a psychiatrist who determined if someone was having a psychotic break. I would suggest you take a look at typical symptoms of psychosis for yourself from the many testimonials on the net. I am anti-psychiatry and against its tendency to slap frightening lifelong labels on people, however, I have seen psychosis many times before and know that state is very real. Difference between me and psychiatry is that I see it as a short term response to a build up of life stressors.

You really would need to know an awful lot more about his background especially his childhood.

The thing I always thought was that psychiatrists work on the waking, conscious, whereas hypnotists work on underlying issues that aren't acknowledged or realised in waking life.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Considering the fact that i have lived the last 19 years or so since school, with these techs destroying every moment of my life, and the police and gov trying to get me to do something wrong, i would say most definitely there is every chance it is mind control.

I have lived with these techs being used on me, and the people really try very hard to get a person to do something, so it is most definitely an option that he was.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by noworldorder2012
Just let me go put on my tin foil hat, haha.

There is no real protection fact, other than knowing. Amazing the ignorant statements people make about mind control, and it means you have no chance in ever being free, as your not aware at all in what is happening, or what these people can do.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

You are absolutely right. I'm afraid I let my growing frustration with all the JLL centered activity lately. Much of it repeated in multiple threads, often starting with a new story, only to rehash the same arguments after the OP. Which is my own fault for reading it, I just can't seem to help myself
. Unfairly, I spoke up about it in the wrong thread. If anything, this is EXACTLY to type of thing we should be talking about in relation to JLL here on ATS.

Even though I do not personally believe that JLL is an mkultra. It is just a belief. I don't know. I would need substantial proof for that. Proof that by the very nature of the subject would be unlikely to be found.

maatunidy I owe you, and offer you a sincere apology.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I don't know how he time to do all that training when he was busy smoking dope, volunteering at the animal shelter, and working at Quiznos and the Banana Republic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join