It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Here It Is! The Beginning Of Disclosure:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxZenTruthxX
Fail OP

Signature = Wisdom

edit on 1/11/2011 by XxZenTruthxX because: (no reason given)

Just hang on there - LET PEOPLE JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES. (sorry about the caps Ducker I know you hate them)
I just think people should have at least a viewing without anyone pushing it. I'm not! I'm just reporting on the latest - Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A title all in caps for an interview that isn't even with the person the thread maker says it is, but the first post still gets 3 stars and the thread 5 flags. Awesome.
edit on 11-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm off for Dinner - Which will give everyone an hour or two to divulge what's is on the vid - will check back in later. Don't forget I'm on NZ time.
Just calm down and be nice.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseupall
An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about Ufos and Aliens and what is really going on - the long long history and the truth about our creation.

Embrace ignorance!
The first thing "Charles" says when he opens his mouth is to explain he is a working class cockney.
When I am lied to, as I was in your introduction post, I have no reason to go any farther in the video. Surely you don't expect a discussion since you yourself are not even aware of who Prince Charles is or is not. I am not sure if you lied out of ignorance or stupidity.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
A title all in caps for an interview that isn't even with the person the thread maker says it is, but the first post still gets 3 stars and the thread 5 flags. Awesome.
edit on 11-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

Have you watched it? I just posted 10 mins since!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
OP,

Answer me this..

Do you or do you not understand that the person in the video is NOT Prince Charles?

Posting things that are knowingly false tends to get you in trouble around here. If you can't be truthfull in your OP, what makes the information you post any more credible?

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about Ufos and Aliens and what is really going on - the long long history and the truth about our creation.

Embrace ignorance!
The first thing "Charles" says when he opens his mouth is to explain he is a working class cockney.
When I am lied to, as I was in your introduction post, I have no reason to go any farther in the video. Surely you don't expect a discussion since you yourself are not even aware of who Prince Charles is or is not. I am not sure if you lied out of ignorance or stupidity.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

That is why you can't comment yet "I have no reason to go any further in the Video" He goes on to explain why he is just a cockney - and by the way I am British so I do know a little.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Yeah - research what you preach first. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's the queen discussing her contact with aliens:

MUST SEE DISCLOSURE IS HE-AAAHHH!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol the queen of what, bleached hair? whats going on here we are u going loughner? lmao

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

O.K, So I click on the link for an hour. During that hour my hard drive is copied. Thanks .
I know where I can find a back up copy next time it crashes.

Fire off a series to youtube for us all when you have the capability.

Cant be too careful these days.

Too many Wackos. Please Validate,,,,Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's the queen discussing her contact with aliens:

MUST SEE DISCLOSURE IS HE-AAAHHH!!!

At least you didn't state what queen or queen of what

She has got big....ummm hair...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chad, The queen would knock you out with her torpedoes in about 4 seconds before you could begin
to even process The Princes' disclosure.

S a v v y ?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chad, The queen would knock you out with her torpedoes in about 4 seconds before you could begin
to even process The Princes' disclosure.

S a v v y ?

lol, she may be into UFO's and aliens but they ain't no saucers, thems jugs.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm off for Dinner - Which will give everyone an hour or two to divulge what's is on the vid - will check back in later. Don't forget I'm on NZ time.
Just calm down and be nice.

Calm down and be nice? How bout you actually address the fact that you intentionally mislead ATS by saying It was PRINCE Charles, when in fact it's not. What is your point? You DO know it isn't prince Charles, correct?

Please address

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This vid is about one week old. (the date didn't hit me as much as the content) An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about (snip)

Unless I didn't hear right, he doesn't mention "Prince" Charles, he mentions a Charles, an uneducated person. Anyone sitting for an hour listening to this charlatan deserves a sore ear. B-o-o-o-r-i-n-g! And in the end, it's just another interview without a shred of evidence.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

This vid is about one week old. (the date didn't hit me as much as the content) An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about (snip)

Unless I didn't hear right, he doesn't mention "Prince" Charles, he mentions a Charles, an uneducated person. Anyone sitting for an hour listening to this charlatan deserves a sore ear. B-o-o-o-r-i-n-g! And in the end, it's just another interview without a shred of evidence.

Did you actually sit through the whole lot even after seeing instantly that it was no prince charles.??
Then you deserve to be bored..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
cant help it, sorry OP
Not again this is the second time this video being posted on ATS.
Okay for those who dont know about the content of this video, but know who Bill Ryan is, I'd like state that;
"Same old sh1t, different way putting it."

For those who dont know who Bill Ryan is and want to watch this video...I say go for it. It's very entertaining and you are in for a wild ride.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

This was an excellent video. If what Bill Ryan is really reporting, it seems to me that maybe this group that has this information, The Purist, may have just taken over from the Non-Purist and realized that if the rest of the human race didn't know this information it would put the entire alien expirement in jepordy. And that would be very bad for all of us. The possible end of the human race.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by The Shrike

Did you actually sit through the whole lot even after seeing instantly that it was no prince charles.??
Then you deserve to be bored..

Even if I had an hour to kill I wouldn't waste it on this bozo. I'm beyond needing to know what hearsayers have to say. Sometimes the person being interview holds your attention for one reason or another. This guy didn't hold mine so I don't care what he had to say, it won't affect me anyway and as far learning something, I doubt if he had anything really worthwhile to say. To me, anyway. You enjoy him as he seems to be up your alley!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join