It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Here It Is! The Beginning Of Disclosure:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
uhg! an other let down. it seems that in the past year this site has lost its mind. 2 years ago when i signed up there was all sorts of good info with tons of evidence to back it up.......now most people jump the gun and make up conspiracies off the top of their heads and the inside of their @$$.

im really getting very tired of this.

word to the wise for the op...... find out every bit of info on a subject before even thinking about posting it

It's really not going to get any better from here on out. We're on our way to 2012 now so it'll gradually get crazier and crazier. An extra forum for people with over 1000 stars or something could be cool for when the crap starts really hitting the fan, it'd probably be a lot more chilled out anyway.

I'm not aiming this at the creator of this thread either, am just talking about the site in general.
edit on 12-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Star this post if you despise disclosure threads like this that intentionally mislead and waste our time.

If it were up to me, Wiseupall would be banned by now.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Star this post if you despise disclosure threads like this that intentionally mislead and waste our time.

Banning is over the top really, I'd rather s/he stayed around and learnt things. Besides, people would be getting banned all day every day if you factored in every other forum here and similar threads.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Banning is over the top really, I'd rather s/he stayed around and learnt things. Besides, people would be getting banned all day every day if you factored in every other forum here and similar threads.

I didn't watch the video and don't plan to. I definitely agree that there should be actions taken for knowingly posting lies. But what good would "banning" do, it's easy enough to create another screen name isn't it? I think the thread should be deleted.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan

I star you both NightVision and CayceFan. The thread should be deleted and the poster suspended, but not indefinitely. Seriously, with a slogan like "Deny Ignorance" ATS should actually take its advice and weed out misleading and factually false posts like this. This is ignorance, plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan
I definitely agree that there should be actions taken for knowingly posting lies.

Sorry, didn't know that had been done. To be honest I wasn't sure why the hell Prince Charles had even come into it if you mean that bit.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Pretty big talk for a 'star hound'...

Just read through the entire thread, and I don't recall seeing an admission from the OP that he deliberately misrepresented the video as being of 'Prince Charles' though perhaps I missed it. I do agree however, that one should take the time to thoroughly research his subject before posting a topic. I have an interest in the whole 'Charles' interview thing, but it was through sheer happenstance that I stumbled onto this thread... More appropriate titling in general I think might be called for.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This has proven to be a hoax. There is no credibility whatsoever in this
"charles" testimony. There was a live discussion on facebook about this exact video.

This guy is as fake as my big left nutt!

When will people wake up and start realizing that Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have not only reportedly come up saying "projects" they worked on (bill - SERPO) are complete hoaxes, but also support some of the biggest OUTED fraudsters (Kerry-Sean David Morton) in today's day and age, and who are still ripping people off, pulling out every last ounce of goodness in such a wonderful community. DID YOU ALL KNOW THIS??????

The wrong type of people are profiting (not to mention the numerous problems and tech issues camelot has--I mean honestly...piece of garbage website and streaming live interviews...to which i hear you have to pay anywhere from 30$-60$ to listen in and have the audio go down for 1/5 the show? get real people), yet no one is calling them out and asking them to finally provide concrete proof...and when you do...You get banned from all forums and websites where you can contact them.

Project Camelot- Bilking cents a day without concrete evidence, documentation, video or photos, and getting away with it, because you the people hold on to any last hope in a hell of a chance to keep on believing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Hey big fella, you do know that ladies read and post here dont you?
Just sayin'
Lady Karen

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyNowhere
Just read through the entire thread, and I don't recall seeing an admission from the OP that he deliberately misrepresented the video as being of 'Prince Charles' though perhaps I missed it. I do agree however, that one should take the time to thoroughly research his subject before posting a topic.
What part don't you think is a deliberate misrepresentation?

From the OP:

Originally posted by Wiseupall
An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about Ufos and Aliens and what is really going on
This was posted in response on page 2:

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
OP,

Answer me this..

Do you or do you not understand that the person in the video is NOT Prince Charles?

Posting things that are knowingly false tends to get you in trouble around here. If you can't be truthfull in your OP, what makes the information you post any more credible?
To which the OP replied:

Originally posted by Wiseupall
by the way I am British so I do know a little.
Which certainly implies he knows who Prince Charles is, and if he thought that was Prince Charles in the video so it wasn't an intentional misrepresentation, that was the post to say so instead of saying: "by the way I am British so I do know a little." which I can only infer to mean he knows who prince Charles is.

I wouldn't ban for the first offense but if this behavior by the OP continues it should earn a ban.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Look here it is in plain english.

This guy states he is coming forward because he is Terminally ill.
Yet, he doesnt want to show his face, or give valid proof? No documentation, no video, no photos. If what he knows is to be true,and the information he has could effectively change the state of planet earth, and he is dying anyway....Why not spill the beans and give us concrete evidence? Leave his name marked in history forevermore as the man who changed the history of the human race? Why? because his story is fake!

Bill The thrill of a lie Ryan claims the guy was sent to kill Bill (haha) and Kerry but changed his mind....my synopsis is this:

some guy who is all too lonely wanted his 15 minutes of shame and decided to take this route. Yes he probably put things into place a while back with a few simple emails or phone calls from a pay phone, but come on.....
Another false story to add to another host of false stories on a very false and poorly hosted/run/ laid out website.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This thread is a misleading joke, yet for some reason I feel compelled to post something. WHY is has this thread been flagged? god knows. A new year, and a pile of duplicate and meaningless threads on the UFO&Aliens forum. Ho Hum.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is an already ongoing thread about this topic please use it to comment or add any opinions

Bill Ryan's commentary on the RULERS OF THE WORLD interview

Thread closed

Sauron

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join