It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK Here It Is! The Beginning Of Disclosure:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Wiseupall
This vid is about one week old. (the date didn't hit me as much as the content) An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about (snip)

Unless I didn't hear right, he doesn't mention "Prince" Charles, he mentions a Charles, an uneducated person. Anyone sitting for an hour listening to this charlatan deserves a sore ear. B-o-o-o-r-i-n-g! And in the end, it's just another interview without a shred of evidence.

Did you actually sit through the whole lot even after seeing instantly that it was no prince charles.??
Then you deserve to be bored..

Well, I'm either going to be bored by him or by you.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbaron

Relax man, these guys have been saying stuff like this for years (5 years to be exact). At first I was very intrigued, interested, and worry, but after the same old sh1t keep popping up every once in awhile....I finally get used to it.
if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseupall
Have you watched it? I just posted 10 mins since!

Not really bothered, might watch a bit later but it sounds like the same old thing.

A secret group are running the world, they want to reduce the population, they're all from the same group of bloodlines, they've had this plan throughout history, they run all the worlds power systems, and they're probably aligned with negative ET's. (probably from the Orion system.) Throw in some stuff about genetic manipulation, chemtrails, modified starch, and some good ET's that sometimes fly past in their UFO's and wave, but conveniently won't do anything to actually help, and you're good to go.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
CAN I SUGGEST WE LET GO OF THE PRINCE CHARLES CONFUSION? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD & IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. Ok, so the title was misleading but let it go people, your going to miss the point of the topic.

Anyhow, this info is no more wacky than anything else you might read about here, & for me it is plausible. Like all this stuff, there's no point getting too judgemental & as we all know the truth will be stranger than concensus reality. This is just another potentiality worthy of attention. Thanks for this thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarpenterMatt
CAN I SUGGEST WE LET GO OF THE PRINCE CHARLES CONFUSION? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD & IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

No

We can't.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

well its only fair to include some prince charles seeing as though there is much mention of him.

i am sorry to fail to see why the o.p. would say prince charles gives his thoughts on u.f.o' s when he did no such thing. i certainly do not get the point.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Or maybe the OP intended to post this Prince Charles GEM!
Prince Charles
edit on 12-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

CAN I SUGGEST WE LET GO OF THE PRINCE CHARLES CONFUSION? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD & IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. Ok, so the title was misleading but let it go people, your going to miss the point of the topic.

The problem here, is that with a website (whose slogan is "Deny Ignorance"), made up of intelligent astute people (for the most part), we find it very hard to cut anyone slack that makes "Loud Claims" such as someone from the Monarchy (Prince Charles in this case), speaking of the disclosure of aliens and UFO's. Especially when the resulting 'proof' turns out to be more Project Camelot "malarkey".

In regards to 'missing the point of the topic', what actually do you think that might be? That some unknown character supposedly named Charles makes contact with Bill Ryan (because everyone knows that if there's to be disclosure he's the 'go-to-guy', just ask Project Serpo Enthusiasts), and makes wild claims about 'bloodlines', experimental genome projects, etc. I'm sorry, but as much of a "think out of the Box" kind of person that I am (and trust me I'm gullible), I can't see anything here, except more stories, stories that help keep someone in the limelight. Even I can read in between the lines with this one.

I apologize if my comments may slightly be irritating to those that 'truly seek' disclosure (as I seek it also), but in reality, there isn't any in what the Thread Creator tried to present in his/her posting. I wish people would stop believing in 'others' research and do their own, and then they could come back and share with us those 'ideas' rather than peddle others. Whats that old adage that Marcello Truzzi started but became popular with Carl Sagan, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"?

Damn lazy humans we are (for the most part)

edit on 12-1-2011 by Wingz because: A few typos and an addendum

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Bill Ryan is famous or infamous for his participation in Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy. Prior to that he was the author and webmaster for a website that chronicled alleged diary pages from a group of humans that participated in an alien exchange program with the US government back in the 60's. www.projectserpo.org
Although proven to be a hoax by Bill Ryan himself...the website remains.

The point is, Bill Ryan probably isn't the best source for information & he's certainly not Prince Charles *lol*

So who is the best source of information as it seems you have all the knowledge that we don't possess? I mean its absurd to think that project serpo was turned in to a hoax by clever manipulation? heaven forbid somebody actually risks their life to disclose information to the public to clear their conscience and do the right thing?

As Zorgon has said there will be no disclosure, because when it comes it will be treated as a hoax, TPTB have done their work. Its people like you that carry on their perpetual cycle of discredit, because nobody is a reliable source.

For the record IMHO serpo is alive and well (albeit under a different name) and the DNI have craft 'offworld' and have done for the last 10 years or so with many military officers and scientists on board.

If we can only open our eyes to what lies within?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Is this a joke?

OP is guilty of everything done on this board that makes me want to slam my face through a cement wall.

Ok, here it is! SaosinEngaged clicking the "back" button:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
uhg! an other let down. it seems that in the past year this site has lost its mind. 2 years ago when i signed up there was all sorts of good info with tons of evidence to back it up.......now most people jump the gun and make up conspiracies off the top of their heads and the inside of their @$$.

im really getting very tired of this.

word to the wise for the op...... find out every bit of info on a subject before even thinking about posting it

the media is having a field day with conspiracy theorists because of jared loughner. submitting nonsense and evidence-less hearsay strengthens their case.

"think" before you do. and "know" before you say.

PLEASE!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD/DARWIN/ANU/BUDDHA/MOHAMMAD AND ANYTHING THAT IS HOLY/SCIENTIFIC!!!!!!!! JUST "THINK"!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

CAN I SUGGEST WE LET GO OF THE PRINCE CHARLES CONFUSION? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD & IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

No

We can't.
I agree, we can't let go of it and for you to suggest it and for the OP to say he knowingly posted false information that this is Prince Charles when he knows darn well it's not, is an admission of violating one of the important terms and conditions of posting on ATS:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Posters have been banned for violating this and the OP should understand that violating this is not welcome on ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well iff this is disclosure we have been having disclosure for the last 30 years, and not every Charles is a prince LOL, what a character...

P.S. watch the video EVERY WORD before answering, iff you have watch it againg, iff you dont understand english get a translator, iff you dont understand what he is saying PLEASE dont talk about it.
edit on 12-1-2011 by kera1337 because: loons

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
interesting reply from Clif High (Half Past Human)

HalfPastHuman post

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
Well iff this is disclosure we have been having disclosure for the last 30 years, and not every Charles is a prince LOL, what a character...

P.S. watch the video EVERY WORD before answering, iff you have watch it againg, iff you dont understand english get a translator, iff you dont understand what he is saying PLEASE dont talk about it.
edit on 12-1-2011 by kera1337 because: loons

This vid is about one week old. (the date didn't hit me as much as the content) An interview with Prince Charles and believe me you need to sit down and watch it - I think it's about one hour. Prince Charles opens up about Ufos and Aliens and what is really going on

not every charles is a prince, you are right, however the O.P. quite clearly said that he is a prince.

is prince charles in the video? if he is i'll watch it(please specify the time in the video), if not, well i do not like being given the impression he is.
and wonder why there was any need to even say it. therefore i believe it was a desperate attempt to 'make' people watch the whole video, either because it contains important information that the O.P. wanted to share or for properganda purposes, or maybe to get the video more hits on youtube.

untill there are answers as to why prince charles was mentioned when he is not in the video, i will not be watching the video. it makes me wary when people go out of their way to mislead in order to get you to watch something. it also makes me think the video must be full of rubbish and dishonest methods are needed to convince people to watch it all.
edit on 12-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
here is an aspect of disclosure.

many aliens are infact future humans who were recued by ships at armageddon.

there are hundreds of future human civs in the stars hence why aliens are usually humanoid in form.
some are from the far future such as the grays whom are the queens rescued humans.she rescued around 59 million humans at armageddon.
some are dangerous such as the jews and japanese.
ile say this only once for the right eyes to see.

the humans are spread across the galaxy in many star systems.most if not all abide by laws pssed by the goverrnment of the eigth.
they interfere little with earth as he government is seeking to disgrace the law into acting more strongly against the enemy which is to classified to speak of.
the grays rule the future of the milky way.
earths role is yet unknown to me though i suspect god comes at some point and turns it into a utopia.

over and out.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Erm...What did I just watch because that's 2hours of my poor old life lost..

All of it known, most of it what I would call 'pub talk', an interviewer who seemed scared of the person sitting across from him making blatant non backed up statements.

The key to the silliness was when he said there was a 2 mile entity seen in the tether video.

WRONG!

The object is a camera created mistake and proven so, so the rest of what he says must be taken with the same notion. Btw, the tee shirt he is wearing is a 3 quid one from Asda, seriously, so much for rubbing shoulders with 'the 33'.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Haha I'm drunk and seeing everything in perspective as we all do when we drunk haha! Wake up you idiots who get off on debunking the absolute obvious! You are idiots!!!!! UFO footage is 90% false... Maybe! But if you think we alone you an idiot haha! There's s#*t out there accept it! A revolt is coming in the form of gen x/ indigo/ crystal children, we all know it! If no one is ballsy enough to step up and lead it then I guess I'll have to! TPTB are just as aware of what's coming they just don't know yet where from! Here I am, come get me, let's see this get swept under the rug!! Welcome to the future, welcome to REVOLT X!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Eventually, we will have to have official disclosure, but obviously they will hold it in as long as they can. To admit advanced integent alien life, and alternative energy will bring an end to their control. People will revolt, and usher in a new view of humanity and Earth. Not too much longer to go, 2012 and the return of the Annunaki will be the wake up call we are waiting for.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join