It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified flying object in ww2 footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sure there are many better video footages of ufos these days but i thought i'd add this to the collection

at 0:21, (comment on video posted by me)

so what was it? another plane? a bird? (very unlikely at that height) maybe an alien craft?? or maybe just the camera...
edit on 11/1/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The video works now, I am going over it.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

I believe I see the UFO a little better around 21-25

Do you guys see it? It is in front of the second plane in the picture.

It is definitely unidentifiable, at least to me it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
The video works now, I am going over it.

yeh i fix it now bro. it starts exactly at 0:23 just behind the plane being chased... very weird movement from my perspective

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's a bad splice/fade from clip to clip. Poor video editing or original footage.

Edit: Sorry, your (21 second) time is off, I didn't know what you were talking about. I don't know what that is but I'm assuming it's another plane. It's clearly a ways in the background, so it isn't moving as fast as the plane the camera is focused on.
edit on 11-1-2011 by garbageface because: timing

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yup I got it.

Oh I now remember UFO's were in WW2 the U.S. corp and pilots whom were witnessing the UFO's called them, "Foo Fighters."

I believe they are aliens since, they weren't German ships either.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface
It's a bad splice/fade from clip to clip. Poor video editing or original footage.

i must disagree, the object is defiantly filmed in the picture and not a result from burns or editing... the footage is not full as it is edited, but i'm sure theres a full video of that plane chase...

i would say its another plane, but the way it moves is weird...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

i must disagree, the object is defiantly filmed in the picture and not a result from burns or editing... the footage is not full as it is edited, but i'm sure theres a full video of that plane chase...

i would say its another plane, but the way it moves is weird...

Yeah, sorry bud, I thought you were talking about something else at the 21 second mark.. I did edit my response, but not quick enough for you to catch it.
edit on 11-1-2011 by garbageface because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by garbageface because: he was = you were

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Yup I got it.

Oh I now remember UFO's were in WW2 the U.S. corp and pilots whom were witnessing the UFO's called them, "Foo Fighters."

I believe they are aliens since, they weren't German ships either.

i read that the germans were experimenting with flying saucers...

i also read that the SS occultists managed to open a star gate and summon the jinn which would help them in identifying where the allied ships and planes where stationed/heading...

a jinn is known as smokeless fire in islam, i'm guessing electricity as it has no smoke... so jinn could be a light like that seen in many ufo footages, a great example is off lights creating crops circles... however this footage is different and looks like another plane maybe...

(unrelated)anyway here is the footage of lights/jinn/smokeless fire creating crop circles :

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Sure there are many better video footages of ufos these days but i thought i'd add this to the collection

at 0:21, (comment on video posted by me)

so what was it? another plane? a bird? (very unlikely at that height) maybe an alien craft?? or maybe just the camera...
edit on 11/1/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

I'm always amazed at the comments offered when a questionable video is posted. It is as if no one knows anything so they'll jump on the fantasy bandwagon with Foo fighter-type comments as if the person making the comment knew anything about real Foos.

Guys, get a hold of yourselves! You're witnessing dogfights. Perhaps there are other planes that are being shot at out of camera range and a piece of another plane enters the frame. Why must you jump to Foos, UFOs, this, that? No one knows and speculation doesn't answer it. Think of it. A friggin dogfight! You think a real UFO is going to be there?

Geez!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

i dont know dude, compare the speed of the background to the object... it moves in a very weird way, in fact if you look at the camera movement, background and the object then the object could just be floating there while the 2 planes move...

also take a chill pill... this is a discussion site, if you're not interested roll over to the next thread...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

compare the speed of the background to the object... it moves in a very weird way, in fact if you look at the camera movement, background and the object then the object could just be floating there while the 2 planes move...

To me it looks like a plane that is making a sharp "u-turn", coming towards the camera for a moment.. That's why it appears to be shooting in, then hovering sort of in the same place for a second, then starts to go back the direction it came from.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hi,

So that's where that space craft went to, thank you, I have been looking for that. Not bad video for it's time too

Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's most certainly a plane if you keep pausing just after the object passes the left wing going downward you can definately see the wings of the other plane. I get the impression that is was at some distance trying to evade the attacking plane...sorry but fantastic footage..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You do realize a UFO is an unidentified flying object, right?

I suggested Foo Fighters, cause its simply what American pilots called them. And they were around, it is a fact, or you can argue with the all pilots that witnessed them.

Can you identify the flying object if you are such a professional?

What kind of plane is it?? Cause I can't tell what it is, cause of the footage is too short and blurry.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

(unrelated)anyway here is the footage of lights/jinn/smokeless fire creating crop circles

Sorry, man.. That was debunked a while ago. The guy who made it even admitted it to being fake.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

How the heck can you insert a picture off of my desktop? I took a screen cap that will identify the other object as a plane...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I am unsure. Look around on ATS search function.

It should already be posted on how to do it.

It still doesn't change the fact that there was UFO's during WW2

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I don't suggest that UFO's were not around then nor now however I have not personally seen one..thought I did way back when and included a pic but I was ripped apart...When I listened to the radio today they were discussing albeit briefly that other universes exist....very hard to fathom because who the hell can conceptualize how big our universe is...I don't think you can measure it regardless what some scientist say..

edit on 11-1-2011 by chrismarco because: removed some link..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

(unrelated)anyway here is the footage of lights/jinn/smokeless fire creating crop circles

Sorry, man.. That was debunked a while ago. The guy who made it even admitted it to being fake.

wow i feel like utter crap considering the fact that i persuaded a close friend to believe in this stuff using this video...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join