It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds and fish, the WRATH of Jehovah God!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Be not deceived for the birds and fish deaths are not a common occurrence but God's wrath being poured out on the Earth. The last days are coming. We are experiencing the birth pains of the end of days. Here are Bible verses that prove that it is God causing the dead birth and fish phenomenon.

The media is covering it up!

All quotes will be from the KJV.

For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them. -Ecclesiastes 9:12

And I will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven. -Ezekiel 29:5

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. -Ezekiel 38:20

Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. -Hosea 4:3

I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked: and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD. -Zephaniah 1:3

Repent and be saved. For the hour is close at hand! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and avoid that great and terrible day of Judgement!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Eh, I guess.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not trying to mock your faith here, but I would have thought god would be able to do a bit more damage than kill a few hundred thousand birds and a few million fish? Man far exceeds that scale of destruction constantly. Anyway, I always thought god was supposed to love us all- seems a bit wrong that we have to bow to him or he'll condemn us to hell.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Saw this post coming about a week ago! Surprised that it took this long for someone to post it! Parts of me want to believe as it's one of the most plausible explanations thus far! Parts of me don't want to believe as that means god exists! It's a CATCH 22! lol Hope your wrong OP! I also think anyone who believes the trite that the MSM is feeding us is just dumb! Fireworks-----HAHAHAHAHA! Birds have bad eyesight--------HAHAHAHAHAHA! and the best one yet, A washing machine like storm that sucked them up and froze them------------Bwaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaa! nuff said!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Birth pains start out slow then get more sever. Just wait till the earthquakes and massive famines start. Then plaques and war. It will be a mess.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I actually rather like the electrocution theory. Whether it's true or not it's a crazy image.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
On topic:
I guess you could interpret it like that, but I believe this may simply be a sign of something going on in the magnetosphere.

Off topic:

Just a question, not mocking in any way.

Why do you have an alien in your Avatar and doomsday 2012 if you believe the words of the bible? Just curious, I'm not implying that the belief in those three things together is contradictory, but...what is your reasoning?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

In case you haven't heard, that's been going on for a long time. No Ethiopians have eaten a single bite in at least 6 years... OK that's a joke... But, you cannot deny that there is already earthquakes, war, famine, and plagues going on now and have been for a while. How is it all of a sudden the wrath of god? Because a similar story was written a couple thousand years ago? So what, these die-offs aren't as uncommon as people are making them out to be, most especially with the fish.
edit on 11-1-2011 by knylon90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why does God (Jehovah as you like to call it) take it out on the fish and birds?

I'm sure they're not the ones to blame for all the suffering, pollution, and death on this earth...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Every time a child says, 'I don't believe in fairies,' there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead.

PETER PAN

Look at me,i can quote fairy tales too!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
TinFoilHatMan55 wrote:

["Repent and be saved. For the hour is close at hand! Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and avoid that great and terrible day of Judgement!"]

Apart from the unavoidable and predictable circle-argumentation in this postulate (which has no validation whatsoever except subjective faith somewhere in the process), it

MAY

be worth considering, that a considerable part of the christianities for 2.000 years have prophesied Armageddon or similar, and should Armageddon eventually happen (no matter for what reason), there will thusly always be some christians around who will say: "What did we tell you?". It also

MAY

be worth considering, that making your peace with the flying spaghetti monster probably would be a safer bet, as this method has a zero failure-score (admittedly because it's never been tried; but what the heck, when did logic become a part of this kind of things), whereas christian predictiology mostly consists of 'explaining' how it was misunderstood by non-believers.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I flagged you because I believe the media is covering it up.Also it takes fortitude to post in this manner.
A tip of the hat to you.
edit on 11-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm not going to accept a god out of fear.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

Birth pains start out slow then get more sever. Just wait till the earthquakes and massive famines start. Then plaques and war. It will be a mess.

You almost seem happy about it. Okay, so humanity has become immoral, but why did god give us free will, tell us how to live, and then get angry when we didn't? Logic dictates that if a prophet could predict the future and write the bible (simplifying it a bit, I know) then god could see the future and see this was going to happen himself- so, basically, he allowed it to happen. God could have given us a gentle push back on the right lines, before it was too late.

Anyway, we've always been immoral and believed raping, torturing and murdering fellow human beings is acceptable- just look at our history. Even if we've only recently gone "beyond the point of no return", why does god have to destroy us in such a brutal manner? Surely if god created us from dust, god could euthanise us in a more humane way- seems to me that any god that would advocate the type of suffering mentioned during the end-times is just as bad as us, possibly worse, seeing as god should be an infinitely wise entity.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

Nor does God want you to.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/716a678b6aca.jpg[/atsimg]

Saying god had anything to do with it is as silly as claiming god had something to do with the earthquake in Haiti

edit on 11-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah,or creating the universe!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Could very well be a sign from God as it has been said in the bible to watch for the signs; so that we know the end times is coming. S+F!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing them verses.
2010 was a record for the most natural disaster's and deaths.
The bible be right, 2011 even be more disaster's and deaths.
I believe, the Angels who held back the winds on the four corners
of earth. Have released the winds back in 2000.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

good point made there, i personally dont see what the fuss is about worst case scenario were going to die and dieing is the only guarantee we have in life anyway its lifes cycle we shouldnt fear it, when the time comes we should embrace it.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join