It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds and fish, the WRATH of Jehovah God!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I used to live in an area where they came by 1-2 per month, to the point where we planted an "atheists here, leave us alone Christians/Jehovas/Muslims/Scientologist" sign on our mailbox...they still believed ringing our door makes sense

They also had the unhealthy habit of either coming really early in the morning, at lunch, or dinner time. Last time they came by it was 8am, and I was half asleep when I opened the door. Couldn't be bothered to talk to them, so I asked them in and led them to my flatmate's room who was on a 24hr pot-Playstation session...he was sitting there in his boxers. Never seen 2 people leave our flat so quickly

edit on 14-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

No I will not join you in your Xtian delusions. Do you have any proof beyond the Bible? Fact - Xtianity has be predicting the end of the world for over 2000 years.At least the catholics do not endorse this ridiculous notion.

edit on 14-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

So it is revealed. Let's hope the Rapture sucks up all you Christians before he kills us all. I'll be sure not to be a vehicular passenger to a Christian in the mean time.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That's another thing making it clear how ridiculous the whole thing is. For thousands of years religious leaders and followers repeated the same old "the end of the world is coming, repent, blahblahblah". Finally we have the scientific knowledge to refute those laughable claims...yet some fools (like the 2012 crowd) still believe in that hogwash. In fact, they are almost hoping for it, because it would confirm their belief...and since they all believe in the afterlife, it's all good then.

So so so so sad given that we live in the 21st century!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

They really do wish for the apocolypse while they worship their Apocolyptic dictator.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
That's another thing making it clear how ridiculous the whole thing is. For thousands of years religious leaders and followers repeated the same old "the end of the world is coming, repent, blahblahblah". Finally we have the scientific knowledge to refute those laughable claims...yet some fools (like the 2012 crowd) still believe in that hogwash. In fact, they are almost hoping for it, because it would confirm their belief...and since they all believe in the afterlife, it's all good then.

So so so so sad given that we live in the 21st century!!

the bit I've highlighted in bold is actually spot on, it seems they would rather have the horrific events occur just so that they can say 'i told you so!'

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Why does God (Jehovah as you like to call it) take it out on the fish and birds?

I'm sure they're not the ones to blame for all the suffering, pollution, and death on this earth...

Agreed. And should it be true, then this God is surely the embodiment of evil. A nasty, jealous vindictive being.
Just sayin...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join