It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secrets revealed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Actually, according to Edgar Cayce the "spirit of the individual existed before their soul was created", not saying I believe every single thing from EC, it's just he was one of the most mysterious individuals of the last century, who was contacted by presidents, and had an unusual power.

Also what we're you talking about when you mentioned the blue/light beings?
edit on 12-1-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

Not to be the negative nancy in all this, but I have yet to see any valid proof any Reptillians exist. I'd like to believe that you're right, but there's no proof. People see what they want to see, but there's enough problems in the world and there's no need to add to it. I got a buddy that believes in all this and he tries to convince darn near every time we hang out lol. His biggest argument is that no one would take the time to make all of this information up, but people get paid to make things up all the time. It's called books, movies, and video games. World of Warcraft created an entire world with back stories for every race and history between the races. Lord of the Rings is the same. J. R. Tolkien made an entire world up too. The only difference between these examples and the stories I hear about Reptillians, Greys, etc. is that those people aren't claiming it's true. But hey I could be wrong and if you feel I am and you have valid proof I'd like to see it. Don't show me youtube videos with a news guy's eyes glowing because that is easily explained. Or a picture of George Bush or Clinton with shadows on their face claiming it's creases from their fake skin. I want valid proof not a 214 page document from some guy claiming he worked for government mind control.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumbNuts
Ya know what, never before (although it has come close a couple of times!!) have I ever felt I waste my life reading the crap that seems to get posted on these forums, but you have tpped me over the edge.
I feel as though I have been robbed of 30 minutes that I will never see again skimming through the posts of someone who calls himself sonofgod25 (what happened to the other 24 sons of god, I only know of some fictional geezer called Jesus from some made up story! I guess he was sonofgod1!!) who has been abducted, has chips implanted, has a laser eye!!, blah, blah, blah!!
Seems to me I, you, everyone and everything is going to cease to exist at some point in the future. Some of us will die peacefully in our sleep aged 121. Some will be shot, run over, raped or dismembered (hopefully not all at once!). Some of us may have our intestines removed by little grey men, die from the effects of chemtrails or have a meteor land on our confused head.
My point is live your life to the fullest do the stuff you would like to do, enjoy life day by day! Cause everything is temporary.
For making me realise what a waste of time this forum has become, I thank you. (skips of into the sunset with a smile!)
PS. if you are English please discover the difference between "being" and "been" that has probably been the most annoying part of your post

I agree my friend. good one about the sonofgod thing. hilarious I'm still laughing

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Peaceful Worshipping of Techology...? well, then the Future is NOW

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am at a loss to figure out why this thread has 14 flags. It comes across as a disjointed ramble almost like a childs story.

Might be those plates the god come malcom come what ever is wearing is really tin foil as I am thinking that this thread needs to be stuffed in the "If I beleive this I really should cover myself and my room in tin foil" bin.

Of course I will glady be proven room when there is something other than a rambling blokes words to prove all these secrets are real.

In fact how about you ask the God character to come strike me down that would be good proof. If he does I will try and post about it honest.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Im sorry I dont understand what youre asking friend...
I have been contacted by aliens in the form of Light (light-beings), thay looked like only outlines of little meditating men in david-stars, which I later found out is called the merkabah, flower of life, chariot of god, wheels in wheels etc.. thay were blueissh/white light...

Understandably this changed my life, perspectivces, religion, the way I think act and present myself...
Iff this is what you were asking me.

Peace

I have no comment on this thread, I would really like the OP to try and take intoo account he has all the symptoms (delusions of grandeur, hears voices, paranoia etc...) of schizofrenia..

Out of ALL the questions that I would ask, instead of wasting my time I will only ask why in gods name would thay want too blame the next hollocaust on him, and why this makes sense in his head?? why does he find himself that important?

Why would somone put "microscopic gray aliens" in him so he would let them out in the atmospheree, why not just let them in the atmospheree?

I feel stupid even asking this, because somone this far down the line of psychosis, and even conteplating, assuming, and findig this atall possible is surely not gonna listen to anything anyone has to say, this is now a case for doctors and meds, im sorry iff you find this offensive, but you are SURELY not the only one with this problem and shouldnt take this to heart my friend, and with a little luck you will be laughing at this (with us) some day.

This is serious buissines my friends this is a mental disorder, and is nothing to be made fun out of, and im glad I was let intoo his world for a moment to experiance this delusion for myself.

Each one of us has to find his own truth in life, and I trully hope this truth you have found for yourself isnt finite, and there is time and hope for you.

May love, and light guide your life... Peace
edit on 12-1-2011 by kera1337 because: typo city

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

Honestly what does one say to this?I,m totally speechless,but thank you for the brief synopsis of this document now I won't waste valuble space on my pc.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

4th Dimensional Reptilian Computer race that did mind control experiments?

I call shenanigans

Maybe you just had a bad acid trip

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonofGod25
darlics under Mars

HOLY CRAP! Thanks for the best laugh I've had all week! Seriously thank you! Darlics under Mars!! Oh brother!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

how does one prove it is real.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't wish to seem insulting but in light of recent tragedy involving a former forum member I feel a responsibility as a human being to speak out to the OP. My dear, I truly feel every compassion for the hell you are going through. Your experiences are no doubt frightening and the weight you feel from the knowledge you believe you possess must be crushing. I know this first hand witnessing my beloved mom go through it. For over a decade I have watched her struggle with similar perceptions and feelings of persecution by public figures. I have watched younger family members also start to tread down this path. I've experienced some strange perceptions in my sleep deprived days of parenting a newborn.

The good news is that working with responsible, caring doctors there is successful treatment. The bad news is that you have to open yourself to accepting that you need to seek help. I will tell you bluntly and openly that you are the textbook age range for the symptoms of the disease schizophrenia to manifest. You have started showing symptoms at age 19 and are now 25 so that's a long time to go without treatment. The longer you delay treatment the more entrenched your actual brain structure becomes in unhealthy patterns, or so I have been informed. So I urge you to consider seeking medical treatment soon.

It's not that I'm a skeptic against everything you have said. I do believe there are some strange things in this world we can't explain. But given that you have stated you bear scars from a head injury...cricket bat to the head if I recall correctly, and given your age and the very familiar pattern of how you express your beliefs and visions, it is my concerned belief you should seek medical attention for possible schizophrenia or some other form of brain injury. If you are on medication for narcolepsy I would hope you are under a doctor's vigilance and feel you can address your concerns to him or her and ask for a referral to a reputable psychiatrist.

I mean no offense and no ill will and I give you every respect for what you are going through. I wish you all the best and hope you find peace and health and enjoyment of life again soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I believe sonofgod25 is in his own little world like all the others who come up with these crazy stories.

Show us pics and ill believe, not a book.

EDIT : to the person above me, ur tottally right, OP seek help
edit on 12-1-2011 by trag3d1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you had been the "former head of classified mind control program", I would expect better grammar from you throughout the whole post.

This is complete trash. How people believe this is beyong me.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
People actually follow this story? ... lol!

Does ATS has a sign outside "Nut house"? you would think someone who is of such gravity would do something more than post in a forum...

Actually now that this site is pretty big, this is the place were lots of them would gravitate toward, it's logical they would gravitate toward one of the biggest sites concerning such things....And the op needs to get his world together or, things wont be looking to good for him. This has happened before even more in the recently and even on other sites.

To the op... none can help you but yourself, and your story has some things in it that have breached the walls of this little reality we all like to call the daily rat race....But fear not your not the only one nor the first to have steeped in the wrong place and picked up strange signals, that are beyond your understanding and comprehension, and I see your trying to make sense of all of it, which is good to an extent...But your way off base, and need to get back on base, and I just read about that incident with the bat to the head, and the medication you take to stay calibrated to this wavelength....You should do something about your chemical unbalances, by sticking to your medication, and getting more sleep, it will help.

Now since you still have not answered my question....I'll give you some advice, first no I will not read your whole story....I read up to like 10 pages yesterday before I realized the whole thing is like 200 pages or however long it is. Then I was like wow there, I gots things to do, no time to read a novel there buddy....And that will be what all will tell you when you tell them to read your story......So here is what you should do. first answer my question to the best of your ability, and get back on base, and worry about your physical body and whatever other physical problems might occur more before attempting to interpret all that you have experienced....

# dude if your gonna write 200 pages of this stuff, you might as well write a book, and get it published....Trust me you wouldn't be the first, who has been through such things, and some have even made there experiences it into a story...and even movies.....Ever hear of a movie called the matrix....I know it's a boring movie that has been done before many times in both writing and film, but were do you think most if not all of the ideas for that movie came from, and most who had those ideas, were astral traveling using other ways and substances, other then what your, dilemma is. So as you can see no one has the time to read you story in this realm, unless you make it into a book or something.......So don't don't be surprised that people wouldn't want to read your story, and even say it does not make sense... because it does not make sense to them, OK, got it now. It's all in your head, your perception with this reality is a bit off, you need do as I said in my first post. That is all, I wanted to say.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So you were hit around the head with a cricket bat ........ then ? all this started to happen ?? errrmmm

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I dont agree Galad...
There are people that can help, we can try all we like but somone this far down the psychosis (the first stage of shizo) will not listen to anyone, and iff he gets help im affraid it will be against his will or with a blessing or two he will try and challenge the authoritys on his behavior to proove him wrong... thats where the meds come in, and I HOPE HOPE HOPE it isnt late for this young soul.

To the OP I personaly have been driven to psychosis by things I didnt understand, and have a tendency twards this illnes, I can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT that that medicine for not sleeping is driving you deeper down because (and this is a FACT told to my by 20 (twenty) other shizos including myself) sleep deprevation makes you paranoid!!!!!!!! So while your thinking its "opening" your subconsious because you probably get wildass ideas when not sleeping, its really the illnes...

Please OP I only want the best for you as I would for any other living being, challenge the world to proove your not ill, dont just discard this info... please I beg....

Love

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

yes it´s beyong me too lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Well spoken, Kera. I hope he listens to you and the perspective you bring. To those who clearly see mental illness or brain injury apparent yet still choose to respond with derision and sarcasm to this thread, think of the potential outcome to treating people like that. Look at what just happened in Arizona and ask yourself do you want to contribute to another possible scenario like that? I think in this case the OP is a caring and compassionate person and the outlook is positive if he seeks help. But we need to establish a better, more positive pattern of response as a community here on ATS to other people we may encounter who could possibly be ill.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ah, A thread under 10 pages cool.

Don't tell me how it ends, I'm going back to the start.

Oh and smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Okay, somehow, this morning I perceived this rambling as the efforts of an idled miscreant whose meds weren't hitting their mark. I checked in from time to time and even threw a cheap shot. Now in the evening, I see mom comes on line and throws down the schizoid card and goes off molly coddling.

I have over the years crossed paths with the practicing schizophrenic and it is at first interesting, then tedious, then creepy and then out and out scary. Especially when they won't go away. Is this really a schizoid display to the world? Can reality be bent this far?

I was far more comfortable this morning with my perception of the isolated, depressive, idle little boy crying for attention. That is something I am very familiar with. I live in a rural area and tall tales are always on tap with just about everyone you meet. If you aren't busting somebody's gullible chops, you're throwing down a doozy. It just a way out of the doldrums.

That said, I apologize for my cheap shot and join the faction that is saying, "Get help Opie, your cheese ain't even hitting the cracker."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join