It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy Of Birds Falling From Sky & Fish Dying In Water Made Several Hundred Years Ago

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

There's a thread on that subject here.

Ahh. You beat me to linking that thread...
But I am searching more about this prophecy, stupid girl, and will get back a.s.a.p.
I couldn't find anymore about the Mohawk prophecy besides what you already posted...

But I found this:

Iroquois Prophecy
It's prophesied in our Instructions that the end of the world will be near when the trees start dying from the tops down. That's what the maples are doing today. Our Instructions say the time will come when there will be no corn, when nothing will grow in the garden, when water will be filthy and unfit to drink.
Then a great monster will rise up from the water and destroy mankind. One of the names of that monster is "the sickness that eats you up inside" like diabetes or cancer or AIDS. Maybe AIDS is the monster. It's coming. It's already here.

Our prophet Handsome Lake told of it in the 1700s. He saw Four Beings, like four angels, coming from the Four Directions. They told him what would happen, how there would be diseases we'd never heard of before. You will see many tears in this country. Then a great wind will come, a wind that will make a hurricane seem like a whisper. It will cleanse the earth and return it to its original state. That will be the punishment for what we've done to the Creation.

Source

Now, it seems all Native prophecies are coming to fruition, if you go with what they are saying...
Especially the Hopi and the nine signs.
Very disheartening.

To me, after reading alot about them, they knew something drastic would take place in the future.
Involving alot of people across the face of this very nation.

I guess time will tell.

edit on 11-1-2011 by havok because: added and subtracted to minus the division.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
But I am searching more about this prophecy, stupid girl, and will get back a.s.a.p.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! ! ! !

Looking forward to seeing what you can dig up

I searched for quite a while yesterday trying to find a reference to the date that this prophecy was actually made. Not only did I not find anything reliable, but most sites kept referencing the same paragraph I have in my OP. Leaving me to deduce that they were all getting their information from a common place, or a common source of info that people are just copying & reposting. Most of what I looked at never gave any additional info or references.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

It's extremely hard to find accurate sources of Native American prophecy on the internet.
The best way would be to actually talk to elders.

But I highly doubt that will take place anytime soon...

OK I found this also:

Cree Prophecy

Warriors of the Rainbow

Last century an old wise woman of the Cree Indian nation, named "Eyes of Fire", had a vision of the future. She prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, the fish being poisoned in the streams, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist. There would come a time when the "keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs" would be needed to restore us to health, making the earth green again. They would be mankind's key to survival, they were the "Warriors of the Rainbow". There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit.

Source
SO it's not only a Mohawk prophecy but a Cree legend as well...

This rabbit hole is forever!

edit on 11-1-2011 by havok because: added bold lettering.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
This rabbit hole is forever!

I know, right?
Yesterday I felt like I was just going in circles.
There has to be another source of this Mohawk prophecy that gives more information about whom it was given to and around what date. Surely whoever this 7th generation is of theirs is aware that all of this is supposed to come to fruition or begin to come to fruition in their lifetime? Someone who has given more commentary on the actual prophecy itself maybe?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well when I read the article it occurred to me that some animals are obviously sensitive to the earths magnetic field, and their physiology has evolved to in such a way to allow their brain to act as a kind of biological compass, if this is true then it is not to much of a leap to assume that during times of instability within the magnetic field that their compass which happens to be in their brains could be overloaded by that activity so yes they would be electrocuted to death in a sense. I would imagine that it is similar to the way E.M.P would destroy man made electronic devices.

I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on animal physiology or the earth’s magnetic field but i think it is a plausible explanation.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't know who to get that info from but I did find out alot about the Mohawk tribe itself.
They were a very dangerous and cruel people.
But that was their customs at the time.

While speaking of the cruelties exercised by the Mohawk toward their prisoners, and specifically toward 3 women, he said: "One of them (a thing not hitherto done) was burned all over her body, and afterwards thrown into a huge pyre." And that "at every burn which they caused, by applying lighted torches to her body, an old man, in a loud voice, exclaimed, 'Daimon, Aireskoi, we offer thee this victim, whom we burn for thee, that thou mayest be filled with her flesh and render us ever anew victorious over our enemies.' Her body was cut up, sent to the various villages, and devoured."

Megapolensis (1644), a contemporary of Father Jogues, says that when the Mohawk were unfortunate in war they would kill, cut up, and roast a bear, and then make an offering of it to this war god with the accompanying prayer: "Oh, great and mighty Aireskuoni, we know that we have offended against thee, in as much as we have not killed and eaten our captive enemies-forgive us this. We promise that we will kill and eat all the captives we shall hereafter take as certainly as we have killed and now eat this bear." he adds: "Finally, they roast their prisoners dead before a slow fire for some days and then eat them up. The common people eat the arms, buttocks, and trunk, but the chiefs eat the head and the heart."

Source

I had no idea.
Cannibalism?
But I learn something new every day.

edit on 11-1-2011 by havok because: added more external clips.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
When theyt say generations, it may not neccesarily be 40 years. If you take 2011 and deduct 1614 (Ithink thats what you said) its 397. Then divide that by 7, its about 57 years. Maybe they view one generation as like 50-60 years?
Very sad state of affairs that our Earth is in. The natives lived in such harmony with their home, nothing was wasted, everything biodegradable. They never took more then they needed. It is not a good thing which we do to our Earth. Hopefully we can turn it all around, but as I sit here with the light on and the heat running, typing on my electronic comunication device, surrounded by plastic products and junk mail (there will be more of that tomorrow!) I really do not see that turn around happening. We are leaving a poison world to our children and a life of hopelessness and despair for generations to come. Very sad.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Take the historical accounts written by Catholic priests and other church leaders with a grain of salt. It was in the Europeans best interest to make Native Americans seem like evil, cruel, devil worshiping animal savages. I'm sure they had their faults, just like my ancestors, the Cherokee had their faults. It's better to search for both sides of a story and find your own truth.

As for the prophecies, there is a really cool website called Crystal Links that has all kinds of prophecies together in one site.

www.crystalinks.com...

Mother Shipton is especially interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

The Crystal Links site is the reference link in my OP.

I've read Shipton before but it's been a while & I read too many in-between to remember any specifics.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I'm replying to the Iraquois prophesy that a great monster will rise out of the sea. Could that be the oil drilling platforms and the oil spill? And maybe that is the cause of the birds deaths in Arkansas? They were red winged blackbirds that nest in marsh lands after all. They could have nested somewhere in the gulf and then flew to Arkansas after ingesting insects, etc. poisoned with oil and chemicals. They died and their insides were destroyed, right? What will happen when people start eating fish and game that have ingested these same chemicals? The ocean currents have had plenty of time to stir that mess around, spreading it all over the world. And perhaps when storms are produced over the gulf an acid rain of sorts is spreading the chemicals into rivers and streams.

The Hopi also talk about oceans turning black...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Silly thought on this but... arent all the animals that have died animals that give birth via Egg's ?
I was just looking at the similarities between Birds and Fish and Crabs is that they are all species that dont give live births. maybe just another similarity:/

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

They Hopi are pretty good when it comes to their 9 signs of the end.. especially the 9th sign which is the next to occur
“You will hear of a dwelling place in the heavens above the earth that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease”
Could be Sirius but mostly people are saying the space station.. others are saying nirbiu but i'm not a believer of that

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Silly thought on this but... arent all the animals that have died animals that give birth via Egg's ?
I was just looking at the similarities between Birds and Fish and Crabs is that they are all species that dont give live births. maybe just another similarity:/

oooohhh, that's a GOOD idea!!
I didn't even think about that.

I've got another thread I just started that nobody is interested in reading, where I connected the dots between the die-offs being specie-specific and them all being geo-magnetically affected species that have ferrous elements in their nervous system.
Maybe the ones that are dying off right now have the most ferrous compounds compared to others, thus they are more sensitive to and would be the first ones affected by EMPs & electromagnetic activity.

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

“You will hear of a dwelling place in the heavens above the earth that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star.

Sounds like a comet to me..............
edit on 11/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Personally i think its going to come down to the field switch. whether natural or man made... there's a pretty good article explaining about some animals that are affected by the fields .. I didnt know birds can actually SEE the fields.. makes sense why they could have crashed into each other, makes me think of a traffic jam... lots of cars all of a sudden one swerves in your vision you immediately swerve out of hte way regardless of whats beside you because whatevers beside you isn't as bad as what is coming right for you...
webecoist.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The only problem with it being a comet is that the Hopi specifically state its a "dwelling" ... But some have thought comet as wel.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

Okay, sorry but this doesn't really pertain to the thread.

What if the blue star kachina mentioned in the Hopi prophecy is the "twin" to our planet earth, occupied by the Annunaki, or is the "dwelling place" of our "space brothers" . And the "crash" means that when it comes closer, there will be earth changes (EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, POSSIBLY AN AXIS SHIFT, ETC) The red star kachina is the companion to our sun in our binary solar system.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

Science already has a theory that life on Earth might have been dumped here by comets.....makes you wonder

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

oooohhh, that's a GOOD idea!!
I didn't even think about that.

abovetopsecret.com...

Birds have live births. The egg is fertilized inside the female, laid, then they sit on the eggs in the nest for ~28 days then hatch out live.

Fish eggs are fertilized outside the (female) body. Eggs and sperm are put out into the water for fertilization and growth. more info here library.thinkquest.org...

Crabs are a little of both, depending on the kind. Some spawn, some keep the eggs in a pouch, some deposit in sand, etc.

Respectfully, I don't think this is the link to animal die offs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join