It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy Of Birds Falling From Sky & Fish Dying In Water Made Several Hundred Years Ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
reply to post by lightworker2011

They Hopi are pretty good when it comes to their 9 signs of the end.. especially the 9th sign which is the next to occur
“You will hear of a dwelling place in the heavens above the earth that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease”
Could be Sirius but mostly people are saying the space station.. others are saying nirbiu but i'm not a believer of that

What are the 9 signs of the Hopi?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nostradmus also said this

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign : We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)
"This is the Second Sign : Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)
"This is the Third Sign : A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)
"This is the Fourth Sign : The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)
"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)
"This is the Sixth Sign : The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing effects.)
"This is the Seventh Sign : You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)
"This is the Eighth Sign : You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign : You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease. (Is this a space station?)

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

“You will hear of a dwelling place in the heavens above the earth that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease”

Could the dwelling place mentioned be the Space Shuttle Columbia?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by benuphoenix

That's some good thinkin'-outside-the-box, but I think the ISS sounds more plausible.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pressure
Nostradmus also said this

Nostradomus predicted birds falling out of the sky & fish dying?

Please share that on this thread if you know where to find it!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

Thank you for posting the Hopi prophecy on this thread! I think any prophecy of birds falling from the sky or mass fish die-offs would be appropriate.

Scarily enough, it's becoming more and more apparent that there are definitely more than just this one Mohawk prophecy.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's called progress get used to it. If you really want to help shut off your electricity and huddle freezing in the basement of your home. Do you realize all the CO2 you are emitting by just breathing? That's a green house gas you know.

I love the way liberals pontificate about how we are destroying the environment while driving around in their gas guzzling volvos and tossing their used needles and cigarettes on the sidewalk.

The Mohawk civilization was destroyed because they worshipped demons in their primitive animist tribal format. Now that Western civilization has created it's own miserable idols in place of the true God they are about to get the same treatment. There is nothing new under the sun.

Don't worry, you lib.s will find a way to blame christians anyway after you start to reap the whirlwind. Sow to the wind and reap the whirlwind. That's a Biblical promise. It's just now starting to go down that's all. I wish I could comfort you, but the only way out is the inconceivable prospect of repenting of your sins and turning to Jesus.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Amen my friend, Amen. Each civilization has had a demise, we are ignorant to think that ours will not. The birds dieing and fish dieing, thats a huge precursor!! not because the bible says it ( because there is one very indirect part about the fish and birds) and not because nostradamus said it.. but because these animals, these are NATURAL fauna like we once were... they are extremely adaptable to the environment because they live in it every day of their lives. They dont huddle away in stone houses watching American idol eating Prosthetic food. they fly in our skies, they swim in our oceans rivers and lakes, so if what their breathing, seeeing or feeling is killing them, we can damn well be sure were coming up to our number and there's not many species standing before us.
I do agree that the tides will turn and things will get worse, whether now or later but i do believe we will not be seeing anymore bird or fish deaths as the media is no longer going to cover it, its old news... but they will still occur.
The media hides an apolocolypse behind the curtain while the actors themselves act out the last play of their lives.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by benuphoenix

Could the dwelling place mentioned be the Space Shuttle Columbia?

I always took this to be the old Russian Space Station, MIR. It did indeed fall.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Most NA cultures died because of the actions of Europeans and diseases like small pox and addictions like alcoholism. They could not worship the true God because before missionaries, because they did not know God. Neither did they know satan and therefore could not worship it. My ancestors were not devil worshiping savages.

This thread is about prophecies, not religion. The two are sometime intertwined, but not exclusive to one another.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

My ancestors were not devil worshiping savages.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. My ancestors were devil worshippers who lived in caves, cut themselves and painted their face blue prior to engaging in bloodthirsty combat. Most folks, unless they are Jewish, have Pagan ancestors. I have several genetic curses to show from it. Nevertheless my Lord Jesus has lifted the curse and pierced the veil so that I and my children can be reconciled to God.

It's the way of the world. "Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a disgrace to any people." God raises up civilizations that can glorify him and further the gospel. When those nations decide to go their own way and serve their own pleasures or to serve demons they are cut off. It's just our dumb luck to be witness to the end of Western civilization.

As for the diseases that whites gave your people, well in most cases it wasn't intentional. In some cases it was. That's the sad way of the clashes of civilizations. Your people displaced the people who were here before you by the way. There is archeological evidence of that, (some of that evidence was suppressed but that's another thread).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by benuphoenix

That's some good thinkin'-outside-the-box, but I think the ISS sounds more plausible.

I can GUARANTEE you it's a star in the Orion belt. There's so many symbols relating to that these days and it's blue. I just know it to be one of them, probably Sirius. How? I have no idea..

And to SevenThunders.. Your 'lord' Jesus is not a lord but your brother. 'Devil worshiping Indians' is worse off then kneeling before 'God'? Apples to oranges mate..
edit on 12-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
I can GUARANTEE you it's a star in the Orion belt. There's so many symbols relating to that these days and it's blue. I just know it to be one of them, probably Sirius. How? I have no idea..

The brightest star in Orion, though not inside the belt, is Rigel. According to Wikipedia's entry on Rigel, the 6th brightest star in the sky, it's 700-900 ly away, with a "best guess" of 733 ly, and it's a Blue Supergiant.
Perhaps the Blue Star you mentioned is Rigel, and the event is a supernova. I'm not sure, but Rigel may be close enough for the radiation emitted to have an effect on the Earth.

Also, Sirius is in the constellation Canis Major, a constellation nearby Orion.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Stupid Girl - S&F for you. This thread has reminded me of all the Native American prophecies regarding the "end times" or the "next age" or whatever each tribe called the coming difficult times. They truly did seem to have a connection with The Creator (or God, YHWH, etc.). Sometimes I wish that I had been part of some native tribe before my ancestors came and raped and destroyed this beautiful country. I do hope that we can find some more sources to these prophecies, but I believe like someone else mentioned that native history is mostly oral rather than written, so it seems unlikely that we will find a "source". Also, your name and avatar are so random and funny.

I would also have to agree with tncryptogal - this is about native prophecies, not the so called "Christian" religions that preach about the very pagan belief of hell which, incidentally, was nowhere to be found in Christianity until 2 or 3 centuries after Christ died for all mankind. There is no such place as hell and Christ saved everyone - sorry vengeful, judgemental hypocrites - everyone goes to heaven/paradise...but that is a different thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

OneLife - I'm going to have to agree with the interpretation of the ISS as the "dwelling place" that falls to earth since it is a "dwelling place" in the sky. Orions Belt on the other hand consists of the three (actually four) stars Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka - which is actually a double star. These stars are respectively 830 light years, 1340 light years and 915 light years away from us and as such can't really "fall to earth" - although I can admit that perhaps the prophecy doesn't literally mean that something impacts the earth. It is just my opinion that the ISS sounds like a more reasonable interpretation.
edit on 13-1-2011 by tallcool1 because: spelling and clarifying

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

But a star wouldn't likely be a "dwelling place"
Much like our own star, which is the sun, it would simply be too hot.
Plus, it seems like this dwelling place it speaks of wouldn't be something of such size to completely annhiliate the earth but large enough to make a significant impact......like the space station.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Actually, it doesn't matter which religion you are from. All the prophecies state the same message. That bad things are coming. Soon. Especially if we never changed.

But I don't really see the government doing anything about it, though.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Can you provide a source for that prophecy? I would appreciate that.

And this bird and fish suddenly dying thing happened well over a week or more ago.....why hasn't there been any reports on what was found to cause the mass deaths? Are they trying to hide something from us?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

They Hopi are pretty good when it comes to their 9 signs of the end.. especially the 9th sign which is the next to occur
Could be Sirius but mostly people are saying the space station.. others are saying nirbiu but i'm not a believer of that

I had to join so I could express my amazement that nobody's suggested the imminent supernova of Betelgeuse!
A relevant link below.

www.mnn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join