It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy Of Birds Falling From Sky & Fish Dying In Water Made Several Hundred Years Ago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Although the Mohawk Prophecies have been mentioned several times on ATS, I could not find a thread dedicated to the subject.

It is stated in the Mohawk Prophecy of the Seventh Generation that:

According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation, seven generations after contact with the Europeans the Onkwehonwe would see the day when the elm trees would die. The prophecy said that strange animals would be born deformed and without the proper limbs. Huge stone monsters would tear open the face of the earth. The rivers would burn. The air would burn the eyes of man. According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation the Onkwehonwe would see the time when the birds would fall from the sky. The fish would die in the water. And man would grow ashamed of the way that he had treated his Mother and Provider, the Earth.

link

This seems eerily relevant to today:

Mutant animals:

Giant earth-moving machines:

Burnable rivers:

Birds falling from the sky:

Fish dying in the water:

The Mohawks first noted contact with Europeans was in 1614 when the Dutch opened a trading post in the present-day New York State area.
If we go by the standard 40-year generation, then 7 generations would equal 280 years.
Adding 280 years to 1614 and that brings you to 1894.
Does anyone else have any additional info they can share about this prophecy?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've never been interested in prophecys but after the recent events this thread is actually quite interesting. It reminds me of the mass animal deaths that occured millions of years ago. probably before ice ages occured or pole shifts. www.s8int.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by Thetawave because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Great find... S&F. The orignal inhabitants of this region of the planet had much foresight and great wisdom about the earth that they lived upon... The same earth we live on today!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Thank you, hopefully it won't fizzle out and die before we can get any others to comment that may know a bit more about this Indian prophecy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, I'm not too sure of Indian prophecies but it's something I think I'll be looking more into. Just odd though that the date is 1894, if it was in the 2000's that would make this one a bit more credible. Though, not all prophecies are to the tee with dates. Worth looking into though!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris811

I thought the same thing, so that's why I went ahead and posted what calculations I came up with.
Basically hoping someone could expound on it or give some sort of explanation.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Our native American brethren knew what was in store. Read about Hopi Prophecy.

Interesting stuff!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
1894 is the height of the Industrial Revolution in America. Maybe that has something to do with it because that's when we started using a lot of fossil fuels.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nice find, the Mohawks were native to the area of upstate NY I live in, my ex girlfriend is Mohawk but she would look at me like a deer in headlights if I brought this up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. No matter your opinion on the specific prophecy that you quote, the images that you include alone speak to something Biblical. I just opened my Bible the other day and read the first thing I saw, and it said, "of the times you have no need that I should speak to you." When I looked at your pictures it reminded me of what I had read.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
1894 is the height of the Industrial Revolution in America. Maybe that has something to do with it because that's when we started using a lot of fossil fuels.

That's exactly the first thing that came to my mind too!! The Industrial Revolution, drilling in the earth and carving out railroad paths across the U.S. land.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10-1-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris811
Thanks for the post, I'm not too sure of Indian prophecies but it's something I think I'll be looking more into. Just odd though that the date is 1894, if it was in the 2000's that would make this one a bit more credible. Though, not all prophecies are to the tee with dates. Worth looking into though!!

But then, think about the fact that the Industrial Age/Revolution started at the turn of the last century...it's taken 100 years to build up this toxic crap in our Mother's body...and maybe just now we're just hitting critical mass.

Yikes.
I know that we have taken our planet for granted in a very bad way ever since we became industrialized.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Charles Duryea and his brother Frank (1869 – 1967) were bicycle makers in Washington, D.C., and later in Chicopee, Massachusetts. In 1893, they tested their first gasoline-powered automobile model and in 1896 established a company, the Duryea Motor Wagon Company, to build the Duryea model automobile, the first auto ever commercially manufactured.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I guess you also know about the biblical prophecies in David and Revelations about this very subject, yes?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamiwillbeagain

I guess you also know about the biblical prophecies in David and Revelations about this very subject, yes?

I'm familiar with biblical prophecy, however I do not recall any specific biblical reference to birds falling out of the sky en masse.
I do recall that it states that 1/3 of earths water would be poisoned and 1/3 of the sea will turn to blood before any mention of mass die-offs of marine life. To my knowledge 1/3 of the ocean has yet to turn to blood.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Looking at everything that is happening around the world it seems obvious that we are not being told the full story by our government controlled media's. The deaths of the birds and fish is already being swept under the rug which just makes sensible people more suspicious.

personally from what I think the mass deaths are linked to our magnetic field and the predicted pole shift in 2012, there have been some threads here on ATS saying pretty much the same thing and it makes sense because from what I have read birds and fish use the earths magnetic field to navigate the huge distances they cross. i think birds and fish were first because they rely more heavily on the earths magnetic field but i think that a lot more animals may start to be affected in the coming weeks and months.

it has been demonstrated that salamanders and also bee's can detect the earths magnetic field so I guess we will have to wait and see.

The website I have posted below gives information on how the magnetic field of the earth can affect the nervous system of fish, maybe a big fluctuation in the earth’s magnetic field can overwhelm the animals and this is causing the deaths.

LINK

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by showmethemoney

I read your link, and thank you for it.
Am I correct in the understanding that, according to the hypothesis in this article, these animals have ferrous material in their brains and are possibly being "electrocuted" to death in some way, due to the current solar activity & its effect on earth's geomagnetic field?

If so, this is a ground-breaking theory IMO........

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just saw on the news, where an airport ( cant remember which one) had to repaint the runway, as the poles are shifting, and north was no longer north. Real spooky.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I just saw on the news, where an airport ( cant remember which one) had to repaint the runway, as the poles are shifting, and north was no longer north. Real spooky.

There's actually a thread here on ATS discussing that if you are interested in more information:

Tampa Airport Pole Shift

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join