It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes, These do not seem random events, all 3 were interested in the Enviornment and New Energy or Energy etc. For the entire beam in the roof of the garage to be so burned it colapsed and yet the back of the van not burned at all, It must have been a very powerful fire or explosion, that happened so suddenly. I just can't get over the fact that no fire to the back of the van. They better not come up with some really dumb story for this. I totally smell a murder afoot.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I just watched a video filmed from a police car dash cam of an SUV that hit the center highway median at extremely high speed. It did not burst in flames. I can't imagine this car catching on fire from a small impact in the garage.

VIDEO: Accident caught on dash cam

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MEARC

I agree totally with what you posted. An Insane person can not repeat the same thought in the same words twice. Yet he repeats everything. It just all appears to be someone 'trying' to look insane. All three had their hands in Clean Energy. Ms Turton had to be dead at the same time the fire started not to be able to get out of the car. You notice the pics do not show the driver side and evidently the roof of the garage and the driver side was all that was damaged. I smell car bomb here.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

If it is so obvious why are they saying she was driving around in her tiny garage and ran into something flamable. They can be as sloopy as they want when they have the media to cover it up. Plus I have not even heard this on my local news at all. Even a 5th grader would have said car bomb right away. This is like 'fireworks' killing birds story. Bet we have hear the truth on this.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I don't even see a garage door??? It is 4:30 in the morning, she doesn't work in some factory night shift. She was leaving the garage not entering it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ya know, I want to know who took that you tube video and posted it.

www.youtube.com...

Because it is awfully close to the scene to just be a by-stander and if it's a fire-fighter, do we pay him to do this or fight fires?

It's just sick.

Anyway, to clarify for some of the posters, it's a detached garage but I still think someone should have heard the crunch when it hit the wall or door.

edit on 15/1/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The van was sticking out of the garage about 2 ft. , so she didn't hit anything inside the garage. Plus she was leaving to go to the airport. The first report said she ran into the garage and was in the driveway, not even in the garage. Whoever reported this caused a lot of confusion. Also said she was driving down the street slowly and ran into someones garage. (didn't even say it was her on). The report was so wrong I wonder if it was meant to cause confusion or a smoke skrine.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

For one thing she didn't run into anything in the garage because the back of the suv was outside the garage. Fire was coming out of the top of the garage yet the back of the vehicile and left side was good as new. Evidently the only part of the suv that burned was the passengers side. The first news story got everyone confused because it was totally incorrect. Probably intentionial since reports do not usually make such quick judgements. She had to be dead or already unconcious when the fire started not to be able to get out. Had to be a bomb, but all reports on the story have stopped.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I just went to the only site in google about this story that mentioned "bomb" and got instant attack of maleware virus. So be careful srearch this story.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Everything I have read here is consistent with a car bomb. Even the short distance she had backed out of the garage - 2 ft could have been the result of the explosion propelling the car backwards away fron the confined area in front.

For the husband to have not been aware means he was deaf!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I just went to the only site in google about this story that mentioned "bomb" and got instant attack of maleware virus. So be careful srearch this story.

Yep, yep, yep! Do be careful. I shut my pc down the second any type of box shows up screen when on a strange web site.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Logarock

I don't even see a garage door??? It is 4:30 in the morning, she doesn't work in some factory night shift. She was leaving the garage not entering it.

Right! maybe it was up or they tore it off the SUV to get to at the fire.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by boondock-saint
whistle blowers submitting gov secrets to
a CIA controlled wikileaks will get you
suicided.

Assassinating people and making
it look like an accident is typical
CIA Protocol and Method of Operation.

The CIA would never stage an accident as stupidly obvious as this one. There would be no doubt that it was an accidental death, and no questions to ask. No evidence of anything even remotely suspicious.

No I don't think there is any CIA involvement in this, and if it was murder it appears to be very unprofessional.

Too sloppily done to be a professional assassination.

In my opinion.

Hmmmmm....and you're saying this because you know the difference?

Wouldnt you have to be a professional to know the difference between the work of a professional and just some psycho? I mean we're not talking about carpentry here, Im just curious what makes you feel you know enough to pass judgement.

Are you or were you a professional hitman?

No!

And no, one does not need to be a professional to know the difference, only first hand experience with how this machinery works.

Staged accidents and/or assassinations are a last resort, especially when it involves a person higher up in the food chain like this person, and or in particular who that person is closely associated with or has ties to.... If a person is targeted then the first phase would be to destroy that person, and they can easily do that without "killing" anyone.

You may have a murder here, but not a professional assassination, regardless of the fun speculation and theories.... And even if you go way out there and assume that this was a hit by the alphabets or professionals, then they would already have this pinned on someone and a suspect(s) in custody. It would be rather cut and dry, and a done deal by now... And THAT would fall under the plans to destroy someone.. If that was the case.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just a little update on this case. Here is what the official report is saying as of 2/11/2011

Ashley Turton, a former Democratic aide whose death last month shocked friends and colleagues on Capitol Hill, was under the influence of alcohol when she crashed her car into the family garage early on the morning of Jan. 10, an autopsy found.
According to a statement released Friday by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for the District of Columbia, Turton died from the “inhalation of products of combustion and thermal burns” caused by a fire after her car crashed into the garage of the Turton’s Capitol Hill home.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Still no explanation of how/why her car erupted into flames. It still does not make any sense when you consider the circumstances of "the crash". Hmmm. I doubt we will ever know.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

So she got plastered, drove home, pulled mostly into the garage, hit something, and then passed out drunk while flames engulfed the vehicle. Seems legit. At least she did not fall down an elevator shaft and land on a bunch of bullets.

And here I thought everybody knew that modern motor vehicles rarely burst into flames after collisions (and by "rarely" I mean "almost never"). A hollywood producer must have been on the scene that morning.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Yes indeed. The woman was not driving a Pinto. It was an BMW x5. Plenty of theories about this case.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wow.

BMW company.....please give me 100 examples of this vehicle, and I will get 100 different variations of drunk, and crash them into 100 different variations of garages, to help exonerate your company.

I do this for the sake of science and BMW's image of course, and not for my pure pleasure, or my hatred of "official" stories that smell as bad as this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join