It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Check the connection between Wheeler and the missing nuke from Minot air base.This was during the bush admin, but was connected to the VP. Me thinks their is an article on rense, if you believe in that sort of stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
There's some bad mojo goin on here. Supposedly she has ties to Gifford and energy renewable ideas. I smell a cover up.

Need to look into the Duke/Progress Energy merger. Duke is/was the most protested energy producer in the US. They have some very radical monkeys on their back.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

www.huffingtonpost.com

Ashley Turton, director of congressional affairs for Progress Energy, was found dead in a burning car Monday morning in Washington, Politico reports. Turton's husband is White House deputy director of House legislative affairs, Dan Turton.

According to the Washington Post, "a preliminary investigation indicated that the car crashed into the garage of a home in the 800 block of A Street SE."

Roll Call reports that neighbors say the fire started at approximately 5:00 AM. "[Metropolitan Police Lt. Nicholas] Breul said fire officials were at the scene two minutes after neighbors dialed 9
(visit the link for the full news article)

Washington Post
First, leave it to Huffington Post for not giving the right info.
The woman burned to death in her garage. The vehicle went through the back of the garage. The vehicle did not crashed into a home. All this happened IN HER HOME, with her hubby upstairs with the kids.
Also did you see the damage? There was a lot of burn out from the heat. Why did she burn inside a vehicle that supposedly had an accident within her own garage? There is no paint on the walls. How did it burn so intense for two minutes before being put out by the fire department. Oh and not burn through the rest of the house? Do you know how old those houses are on that part of Capitol Hill? They are tinder boxes! And how did fire get into the inside of that car so fast. Two minutes from the outside? That doesn't make sense.
But setting her on fire inside the car then allowing it to then burn enough of the garage to get rid of evidence???
Which makes more sense?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is a dangerous time in history to "know too much". One radio commentator was right when he called this "the Awakening". Unfortunately, there are a lot of innocent folk who are working too close to the most powerful criminal cartel in the world. I'm also seeing a lot of signs of occultism in these killings too. This bodes badly.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Are you serious????

Yes, make guns illegal.

Then just criminals will have them.

Epic fail.

[Mod Note - Replaced quote with Reply To Tab]
edit on 11/1/2011 by Sauron because: replaced quote with reply to tab

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Spontaneous Human Combustion?
Perhaps.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is strange:

"Piringer said that the family, which was evacuated, *initially told authorities that all members were accounted for.*"
abcnews.go.com...

So Daniel Turton lied.

In the video there is no weird angle of the burning car.
This weird angle is only seen in the still pictures after the fire was out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just a thought as to why she may not have been able to escape her slow moving burning car ... could her seat belt have been tampered with, so she was unable to release it and was trapped?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bolko
This is strange:

"Piringer said that the family, which was evacuated, *initially told authorities that all members were accounted for.*"
abcnews.go.com...

So Daniel Turton lied.

In the video there is no weird angle of the burning car.
This weird angle is only seen in the still pictures after the fire was out.

I suppose it may be possible he thought she had already left, but still suspicious. Did he report the fire without looking into the garage and seeing the car still there?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeyipes
Just a thought as to why she may not have been able to escape her slow moving burning car ... could her seat belt have been tampered with, so she was unable to release it and was trapped?

It would tell us so much if we could find out if the SUV was found in park or reverse and what poistion the key was in.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Over140

hey i remember that NCIS episode ... this is one reason i like the older vehicles, mechanical ones vs all this digital crap. anyone see the latest advertisements regarding automatic shut-offs?
just what we need, some maniac pushing a button to shut down a vehicle, at any time, at any place, at their whim.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

My guess .... She sits in the vehicle, snaps her seatbelt. Turns key in ignition, car catches fire. She tries to get out of vehicle but finds seatbelt is either locked, or in her panic she cannot get it undone for some reason. She tries to back out of the garage in order to prevent the house from catching fire, and also to hopefully attract attention to her situation out on the street and get help. In her panic, she instead puts the car in drive and hits the back of the garage. By now the flames and smoke have consumed her.

The question is, was this sequence of events purposeful or a weird accident?
edit on 11-1-2011 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm of the mindset that this was a hit. Just like the DC Madame. Has anybody ever seen the "Clinton Body Count"? Does anybody believe this was all just coincidence?
Clinton Body Count

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by boondock-saint
whistle blowers submitting gov secrets to
a CIA controlled wikileaks will get you
suicided.

Assassinating people and making
it look like an accident is typical
CIA Protocol and Method of Operation.

The CIA would never stage an accident as stupidly obvious as this one. There would be no doubt that it was an accidental death, and no questions to ask. No evidence of anything even remotely suspicious.

No I don't think there is any CIA involvement in this, and if it was murder it appears to be very unprofessional.

Too sloppily done to be a professional assassination.

In my opinion.

Hmmmmm....and you're saying this because you know the difference?

Wouldnt you have to be a professional to know the difference between the work of a professional and just some psycho? I mean we're not talking about carpentry here, Im just curious what makes you feel you know enough to pass judgement.

Are you or were you a professional hitman?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by boondock-saint
whistle blowers submitting gov secrets to
a CIA controlled wikileaks will get you
suicided.

Assassinating people and making
it look like an accident is typical
CIA Protocol and Method of Operation.

The CIA would never stage an accident as stupidly obvious as this one. There would be no doubt that it was an accidental death, and no questions to ask. No evidence of anything even remotely suspicious.

No I don't think there is any CIA involvement in this, and if it was murder it appears to be very unprofessional.

More likely a domestic abuse situation and pathetically attempted cover-up, robbery gone wrong, or perhaps a third party of a love triangle seeking revenge, personal grudge or something along these lines.

Too sloppily done to be a professional assassination.

In my opinion.

Unless, that's what they WANT you to think

IMO, that would be a very good use of reverse psychology, to get the heat off of whoever did it.. Make it look amateur and sloppy. Shoot, that's what I would do.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

You have no clue. You're so used to living in a nanny-state, you have been condition to let the government make all of your decisions for you.

If everything that kill people was outlawed, nothing would be legal. Americans believe they have the God-given right to defend themselves by any means necessary. Do you really believe outlawing guns would make gun inaccessible to criminals? Seriously? You are such a blatant, leftist you have no idea what it means to defend yourself. You would expect somebody else to do it. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
anyone with any connection to power who dies under any circumstances HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED by the C.I.A. and the U.S. GOVERNMENT. make no bones about it. the noose is tightening as more and more rats desert the sinking ship of state. my concern is that as the ship goes down, something enormously devastating will be unleashed, all the more so as this corruption is so systematic. these despicables will trounce over masses of innocents to save their own skins. i still have good dreams.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
BMW Electrical fires

BMW Recalls 2008 to 2011- 1 Series Model For Fire Hazard

Not as exciting as an assassination plot .......but worth considering none the less.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw a mythbusters episode where they tried to simulate a Hollywoodesque car explosion where the car crashes and instantly is enveloped in flames, and it was next to impossible.

Good find.

If I remember correctly one car Toyota? Chevy Pk-up had an exploding gas tank problem decades ago and there was a major hissy fit by Consumers Union. Cars are now engineered not to have exploding gas tanks.

I have some experience with vehicle fires in association with crashes, they do happen (despite the mythbusters findings) just in my experience they happen in 1/100 as a guess and every one I have been to happen are associated with at least highway speeds. This is just really wierd; I am trying to wrap my head around the response time (2 min. from 911 notification) thats just unreal, I thought maybe the press got that wrong but once cars get going they burn real fast and the back end of this one was still intact; consistent with a couple of minutes of fire in the engine compartment. vehicles do catch on fire due to other causes though but why could she not get out of the vehicle? This whole thing is real strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join