It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Turton, Congressional Affairs Director, Found Dead In Burning Car: Politico

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

All you guys are too quick for me to keep up with!

If I may just insert a subjective observation...

These three people/high ranking officials who've either since all passed save for Gabby; these to me seem to be a more "for the benefit of humanity and liberty" type individuals in their servitude. If I had any cross-hairs, I wouldn't be looking to take these individuals out of the picture. I think our people on our side of the fence are the ones being eliminated.

Solar energy harnesses radiation with little to no detrimental safety to humans. Nuclear energy+Chernobyl?
Guns, and sealing the border. More research to conduct on my part.
Wheeler; I need to acquaint myself with his back-ground also.

If I was a lunatic bent on taking-out high ranking officials, I wouldn't be targeting people of this ethical background.

I think what is happening is people who have ethics and in a position of power are the one's getting whacked.

This is very shady stuff going-on. I can read alot faster than I can type though!

Applause from me!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bolko

If I'm looking at what I think you are describing in first photo; given the charring on the right-end I suspect it is a wooden beam.

The second photo; I can't see two cars fitting in that garage.

Even weirder is the absence of any skid-marks.

About the kids, that is an unknown up to this point for me,

Good looking out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You guys are playing 6-degrees-of-separation. George Soros is a mega billionaire with investments and business relationships all over the place. So he owns hedge funds in Raytheon? Big deal. What does that have to do with Mitre? Even so, what does that have to do with the death of this lady?

Now, I do believe it's suspicious how closely connected those 3 dead people are, but once you get into the defense industry, you could connect those people to just about everybody in Washington D.C.

You need to establish stronger connections other than the ones you have demonstrated for it to actually mean anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Wonder what else can be dug up about this woman over the next few days.

Interesting comment on this page:

www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

Fourth comment down:

Now this gets interesting, because Rosa DeLauro owned the house in which Rahm Emanuel lived rent-free during House sessions for five years. Word from DC is that the place was wired for audio and video. Ashley Turton, as DeLauro's chief of staff, probably wrote the checks to pay bills on that condo and would be privy to "extra" expenses.

Mmmmmmmmm!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hmmm i got a theory on all this..The last few weeks or week there have been a number of things going on with people getting killed.

Could all this be tied to wikileaks? I mean could the government already have the file decoded and are now taking out suspects and witness's and people they deem as damaging before the cables get released?

The jared guy shooting people ok i understand someone being crazy and doing this its terrible what happened but i dont understand why all these deaths here recently to other people in the government or in power. It sounds like some group of people are doing this to start some sorta revolution. I know that sounds crazy but all these deaths in a short time a woman in a car and it burning? Comeon theres something wrong with that.. And the guy they found at a dump.. It just sounds like the government are shutting people up. Might be a rogue group or something..

And that jared guy man he looks evil as hell i mean seriously he looks down right evil and demonic..

This gurl he killed did he know she was a child of hope or did this occur at random.. I mean if you thik about it whats the odds a man to kill a child and it just so happen to be a girl whos bd was on 9/11 its not impossible but just sounds like he might knew something noone else did....

Its a shame what happened to all these people my hearts go out to thier families..

Just something about this guy strikes me as odd and his look is very strange..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

5am...wheres hubby, where kids? She was warming up the car?

The SUV "crashed" into the door....oh wow the speed that one can build up in that short space...I mean to then just burst into a slow burning fire? Did she crash coming in or going out? Seems like she would have known to raise the door if she were going to warm the car up in the garage.

Maybe but how did the Suv get into gear? If she had passed out. Maybe she was trying to escape and ramed the door. Maybe she got in to move the SUV and saw someone in the back seat, had time to put the thing into gear. Was she comming or going at 5 am?

Daily Mail Reporter

UK is all over this.

WV Coal Mine Explosion Should be Investigated as Possible Eco-Terrorism

Here a thread I started after the Duke Mine Explosion

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bolko
Take a look at the photo:
www.inquisitr.com...

There is another car in front of the garage.
Maybe that car ist the reason for the weird angle of her BMX X5, because the direct way out of the garage is blocked by that other car.

Something fell from the top of the garage onto the BMX X5. Maybe that blocked it, so it can't go anywhere further.
Is that strut made of metal and was it connected to some electricity?
It could be a trap:
a) block direct way out of the garage with another car
b) set the metal strut under power and let it fall down when the BMX is under it
c) the electricity of the strut goes into the car and whoever tries to get out of the car will be killed.

In later taken photos this fallen strut is not there anymore. Removed evidence.
www.ctpost.com...-2

"The couple has three small children. One adult and two children were evacuated from the Turton’s home"

So where was the third child?

BMW X-series vehicles have all-wheel drive. In the photos, it is clear that the beam has fallen onto the right side of the vehicle, the front passenger "A"pillar is visible in the photo.

However, what is also clear from the photo is that the beam did not appear to be heavy enough, or to fall with sufficient force, to collapse the roof of the BMW.

It should have been a simple matter to back out from under the fallen beam, unless either the SUV was immobilized (as a result of being on fire) or the driver was incapacitated (or dead). And even if the vehicle was rendered immobile, the apparent damage, it seems, would not have prevented the driver from exiting the vehicle...If she was conscious.

As already pointed out, it is highly unlikely that this tragedy was the result of a Simple "car fire" given the type of "car" involved. Although that seems to be how CNN is currently reporting this incident. If it were, I would expect BMW AG, or their US representatives to be making very serious inquiries very shortly.

Having your very expensive product inexplicably burst into flame and kill a prominent person is very bad for publicity!

I wonder why the media has not done any of the vehicle research I and others have done, themselves? It wouldn't take much effort, given their, assumed, contacts. And given the timing of this , I would think there would be sufficient suspicion aroused to follow every possible lead.

So, is the media drinking the Kool-Ade, or are they tring to sell it to us?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Am trying to remember other questionable 'incidents' but the names won't come. Here's all I have so far:

Did Cheney order Wellstone assassinated ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It was their garage from the stories I read.

Car burst into flames at 5am.....somebody rigged it to go boom.

I think they are saying "it crashed into the garage" as a cover. So u don't git scared.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maybe somebody should contact the National Traffic Safety Board (NTSB) about the possibilty of BMW SUV's going "Hindenberg" as the result of "low speed" collisions. Afterall, one person has already died a firey death in one of these potential "Death Traps".

That might get a more thorough investigation into the cause of the fire going. BMW would insist on it; No way do they want to become the Toyota of 2011, recall-wise.

And a thorough investigation of what should have "looked" like an accident is likely to make some powerful folks very nervous...and stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
It was their garage from the stories I read.

Car burst into flames at 5am.....somebody rigged it to go boom.

I think they are saying "it crashed into the garage" as a cover. So u don't git scared.

Well if anything is going to cause a car to burst into flames its crashing into a garage door at 5 or 10 miles and hour!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Maybe somebody should contact the National Traffic Safety Board (NTSB) about the possibilty of BMW SUV's going "Hindenberg" as the result of "low speed" collisions. Afterall, one person has already died a firey death in one of these potential "Death Traps".

Yes and speed kills and low speed kills worse. Garage doors are also very very explosive.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I remember once the school bus was parked across the street from the gas station during a sports thing.
A little boy had somehow gotten inside and was playing in the driver seat.
He knocked it out of gear, it went across the road and hit the pumps.
It didn't burst into flames.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Let's see, Ashley Turton was young, successful and the mother of three children. She leaves early for a flight and at 5:00 AM the fire department are notified of a burning garage fire. One adult and TWO children are evacuated from the home. Where is the third child? One adult and two children evacuated from the home, no reference at at all to the third???

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Lol awesome.THIS is what should be done
Good Post, damn it,good one.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The big question is . . . who's next?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Looked back over the pictures again. They were a 2 car household, the maxima is always parked in the driveway (assumption) meaning its not a foreign car that blocked their driveway. Also appears car exploded backing OUT of the garage, not driving into. Angle would be normal to pull out of garage (great google earth type picture)

Not sure on the post, but even if it was charged to some how electrocute her (as i think is along your lines of thinking ?) it wouldnt cause the car to catch fire, explode. Just by knowing how these cars look and are built inside and out.

Also there is nothing in that garage to cause that big of a fire, nothing at all. Truck must have been exploded/set on fire.

Anyone remember that NCIS episode where the person dies inside of the hummer and no one could figure out why ? Turns out the car was programmed to autolock and i think piped exhaust gas in and operated couldnt go anywhere. Can't remember the specifics, but autolocking car that killed operator on purpose, it was NCIS though lol daytime USA. Basically to wire up a newer car to do things at a specific time is easier then it used to be, could have set it to go off when heat was turned on, then burned all the evidence to the ground.

Now id like to see pictures of car removed, i got ten bucks says no damage to front end and the fire will look to have started in the cabin, whole front half of car will be toasted im sure. Time will tell as the death toll keeps rising.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm looking at this photo of Ashley with her baby.
www.ctpost.com...-5

Did she take her own life? Nope. This woman was 'suicided' or flat out killed.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
loveguy - just read ur sig link, smart stuff. Its crazy that they have even got a way with that this long, just keep making more rules to keep us away and out of the loop...bastards.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There's some bad mojo goin on here. Supposedly she has ties to Gifford and energy renewable ideas. I smell a cover up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join