It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope declares 'God will Judge You'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You must be muslim right? Nothing wrong with that, only way I think you carry so much anger. You just rant. What do you think you can do for the world Mr. Problem solver idiot? Open your history book dumm @ss or get your parents to move you back to Mars!!!! YOU SUB MORONIC KEYBOARD PERFECTIONIST!

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
You must be muslim right? Nothing wrong with that, only way I think you carry so much anger. You just rant. What do you think you can do for the world Mr. Problem solver idiot? Open your history book dumm @ss or get your parents to move you back to Mars!!!! YOU SUB MORONIC KEYBOARD PERFECTIONIST!

no seriously ...
... sorry ... where do you think the terror comes from ?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The terror comes from leaders like that to instill terror in peoples hearts...........

And what did president Bush do to the Afghan people, what does he currently do to the iraqi people ?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Liberating them.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In my opinion, terror comes from the hate within one.
Teach, learn, and react. Saddam has his people held against thier own will. But then agian thier way of life has always been to occupy and to die for Allah? I believe in Christ. In the bible that I read King James Version, I cannot recall where I will be with virgins if I die as a martyr. If you can live in sin here on earth what is the sense of drinking and having a bunch of orgies in heaven? Go live in Irag Afaghanistan and other countries that enslave you to think one way. Here in USA you have the right to protest in front of the White House. What mercy! In Iraq, if you speak against that monster Saddam......he'll rape your wives in front of you. The terror comes from leaders like that to instill terror in peoples hearts...........

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
He is not targeting the people. He is targeting Saddam, Osama. Cleaning house. It seems to me you approve of the behavior of these men. I have kids, a wife and I will do anything to defend them. You are single and have no understand what it is to uphold laws that are being broken. World trade center = thousands died because thay were unaware of the malicious behavior of one man. Osama. Our leaders are put there to represent the nation. Take it or leave it. You keep arguning and will never accept the truth. That is why you feel the way you do. You live in GREAT fear and yell nonsense. Good Day.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   

He is not targeting the people. He is targeting Saddam, Osama.

So you believe the surgical strike fairytale ?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
whatever..........Like I said you live in FEAR

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

whatever..........Like I said you live in FEAR

what do you mean by that ? I'd be readyto admit it, if i knew what you meant..

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You say over here when we say over there. You say what about this when we say what about that.
In other words you are an attention whore.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You say over here when we say over there. You say what about this when we say what about that.

i dont understand what this has to do with fear ...?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
well tell us karl what did bush do to the afghan people and what will he do to the iraqi people. If killing their leader is all he will do then i think thats a million times better then what goes on in their and what has been going on for many years.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lakini
well tell us karl what did bush do to the afghan people and what will he do to the iraqi people. If killing their leader is all he will do then i think thats a million times better then what goes on in their and what has been going on for many years.

I just typed in "afghanistan shariah" into a search engine and this popped out.

brian.carnell.com...

brian.carnell.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The source for this is Afghanistan's new Justice Minister, Abdul Rahim Karimi

Bush implemented this how?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lakini

The source for this is Afghanistan's new Justice Minister, Abdul Rahim Karimi

Bush implemented this how?

ok, ill do the math for you :

A. Bush led to death misery and hate
B. There was no democratic change

A+B=Bush makes death but no democracy

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
as easy as it would be to disprove you cause your obviously talking out of your A** i couldn't be bothered gathering the infomation to humiliate you, and im going to bed soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that he never asked Saddam to give up the WMD? Oh ok case closed. Karl is right WOW.
I under-estimated you................you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Do your parents know you're online?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join