It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more to the begining conspiracy! Poleshift and Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

No...not so far.Ever since I hear about this "pole shift"I've had a compose sitting in the same place,in a window sill,and it has not changed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

it all depends on your location on earth. and it was on the news. they will tell us some things but not all.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

I don't watch the news.I get my news from ATS.I live in Virginia and I don't see how that could possibly change where Magnetic north is coming from.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

the pole moved in a direction that wouldnt even change your compass by two degrees. where i am i can only see a one degree change. it goes in a direction that doesnt effect compasses in its line of travel.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So your saying it's moving directly tward or away from my position?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
to the OP,
u r so far off course, I think ur compass is broken.

This is all about money and power.

George Soros is attacking the bloodlines
of the 13 Illuminati Families.

Gifford and Wheeler are both parts of that
bloodline called THE WATCHERS.

DHS is becoming Soros private Army.

I am preparing an expose like I did with Soros
connection to wikileaks.

Ashley Turton and her husband Dan are linked
as well as Rosa DeLauro.

Those elite bunkers for 2012 won't house
any 13 Illuminati Family Bloodlines if Soros
has his way.

Stay tuned for further details.
Kudos goes out to dogdish and human alien who
pushed me in the right direction.
thanks dish & alien

edit on 1/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

And where are these rings in the sky.. I haven't seen any or haven't even heard about that before..

Again.. A link would help...
edit on 10/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

mmmmm......

onion rings!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Im confused how you linked this all together, and where your evidence lies to support the connections. You gathered several theories and then said "Yup. Its a conspiracy."
this isnt good enough for a star and flag.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So should we be supporting Soros because he is trying to battle with the Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Magnetic variance from polar north is nothing new and sailors have been calculating it for years. Magnetic north is off by over 10 degrees in some areas and changes from year to year. Magnetic north and south are always going to be close to what the poles are though and a pole change might affect the field but the field isn't going to affect the poles.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
So should we be supporting Soros because he is trying to battle with the Illuminati?

No, it is a battle between 2 evils.
the winner of this battle gets to rule
earth through the tribulation period
mentioned in the Bible.
Remember, there is only 1 seat
in the temple dedicated to the anti-Christ.
There is no room for 13 families to rule.
So Soros takes out the families so he can
rule alone. This would mean that the
anti-Christ is alive at this very moment
walking earth and Soros knows who it is.
If Soros is not the anti-Christ, then he is in
the Soros bloodline.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bcroper

That is exactly my point. A 10 degree pole shift is not going to effect the blackbirds,the Watchers,George Soros or my compass.Until I see my compass spinning wildly I'll not believe in "pole shift".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Here is some good info about the movement of Magnetic North.

I wanted to visualize the movement of magnetic north. I used the info from Wiki: Earths's Magnetic Field and plotted them on Google earth.

The Distance Magnetic North has moved is 309 miles in the last 10 years.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/132b93a57d55.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/673017e49393.jpg[/atsimg]

The dance of the Magnetic North Pole from 1590-2010.

Note the rapid movement increase at the very end of the video 2000-2010... The most rapid movement the pole shift has experienced in 420 years is happening right now.

source: GEOMAG

thanks for this post, a lot of great info...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here's your patsy ladies and gentlemen!!
We need Jesse "The Body" Ventura on this one.

That could be a traumatic event or substance abuse, including the use of marijuana – a drug Loughner apparently used quite a bit. The symptoms, Nelson said, are hallucinations, paranoia, “losing touch with reality” and becoming “socially withdrawn.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hi (^_^) but where did you here this ()
do you have more info pls share (^_^)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enovy

Hi (^_^) but where did you here this ()
do you have more info pls share (^_^)

Read through the thread there are plenty of links provided.

umm... nice faces... 0_o

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Look my friend...

Animals die in groups spontaneously and always have...

The pole shifts and always has done...

Some people loose sight of things and go on a rampage with a gun... This happens too...

Get a grip my friend before you too loose sight, stop spreading fear.

Its all getting a little boring now...

Another long time ATS member who has never started a thread yet insists on criticizing others.
He wasn't spreading fear he was giving information, what you choose to do with that information is up to you.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

or maybe its just whatever electromagnetic ??? caused the animals to die.. caused jared to finally go nuts

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
OK, those ...are we calling them "weird circles", "circular clouds" or "Halo clouds"? Either way, they (at least the one on beforeitsnews.com) are called parhelions--or Sundogs to the anglicized . If you haven't seen 'em before, you haven't been looking up much, methinks--unless, of course, you don't happen to live in the arctic--but there's nothing mysterious about 'em. At all. Could you show us pictures of the rest of these anomalies and tell us which anomaly you're seeing on each pic?

EDIT: Actually, you people might be seeing sundogs more these days because it's unusually cold in your neck of the woods.

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% chance of continued geomagnetic activity during the next 24 hours, a result of an ongoing solar wind stream blowing around Earth. High-latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras.

What's interesting is this picture of clouds in South Carolina. It reminds me of inverse sunspots, but why 3? Curious.

www.spaceweather.com...

Those are fallstreak holes, or "punch hole clouds". Not terribly uncommon, even in small groups.

And the polar shift? I honestly don't even know where to begin....

I'll do a search and try to figure out what exactly you think the polar shift entails but I'd appreciate a link to a thread that clears that up. Are we focusing on the magnetic south pole? What do you think it's going to do?

I assume this sounds like I'm being something of an ass but I assure you that's not what I'm going for here and, judging by how you seem to handle the rest of 'em, I hope you won't be too hard on this one.

edit on 11-1-2011 by TedStevensLives because: made sundog/cold connection (yay)

edit on 11-1-2011 by TedStevensLives because: added trekwebmaster quote and my explanation

edit on 11-1-2011 by TedStevensLives because: ...mixed my plurals and singulars (stupid foreigners...).

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNitro94
We need Jesse "The Body" Ventura on this one.

Yes! I agree... but why does it have to be Ventura? Why cant anyone here on ATS go out and do research themselve? Then just post their videos on new threads. If even ten ATS people did that then it would spark more people to do it. it would spread all over the internet and the world and we would be getting the truth. Jesse Ventura isnt in it for the money and you shouldn't either. Do it to let others learn the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join