It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more to the begining conspiracy! Poleshift and Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tacticz86
So how exactly does anything that has to do with whats going on with our planet physically coincide with the congresswoman getting shot> seriously, its a pretty ridiculous assumption if ya ask me. go ahead ask me.

It takes our minds off what is really going on - this site alone is proof of that.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
OP is engaging in a logical fallacy.

While I'm sure government and media have something to distract people with(which is questionable in itself), that doesn't mean they manufactured the incident.

Important things are happening all the time, and all the time the media pays them little attention.

I'd argue that the shooting in question could have happened on any day of the year, and we'd see a similar thread, argueing it was manufactured to draw attention from the hot ATS issue of the week.

Maybe, just maybe, some nut with a gun went on a rampage because he was ABSOLUTELY MENTAL!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseupall

So how exactly does anything that has to do with whats going on with our planet physically coincide with the congresswoman getting shot> seriously, its a pretty ridiculous assumption if ya ask me. go ahead ask me.

It takes our minds off what is really going on - this site alone is proof of that.

Or; Maybe the animal deaths were manufactured by the Reptilian New World Order leaders, Jesuit Scum, Free Masons and people of that ilk to take our minds away from other issues?

Or maybe we stop engaging in blind speculation and bring evidence to the table before making these claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

No, i dont think the government made this. i think it is completely natural... and is the begining of more events that will come. most americans dont even think america will last this decade.
What else could happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
reply to post by NadaCambia

No, i dont think the government made this. i think it is completely natural... and is the begining of more events that will come. most americans dont even think america will last this decade.
What else could happen.

I don't think they're killing masses of animals either. That wasn't what I was saying. I was putting forward the theory to highlight that the person I quoted is flawed in his line of thinking.

If as some argue, the government created this shooting to draw attention from the bird deaths. Then we could also propose the government create the bird deaths to draw attention from something else.

The point was without evidence both claims are without any merit
edit on 10-1-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Absolutely, it can go on and on and on. Well put.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

There was a 10 degree shift in the magnetic sphere.

Over what period of time? I ask, because I just pulled out my azimuth compass that I used a month ago while hunting. North still appears in precisely the same spot.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Airport runways are numbered per their compass orientation. 27=( 270degrees) 36=360 I don't remember if its the takeoff or landing direction.They have to repaint and change navigation charts.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

i have no clue how long it took. less than a week. which is the fastest in recorded history

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Aggie Man

i have no clue how long it took. less than a week. which is the fastest in recorded history

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% chance of continued geomagnetic activity during the next 24 hours, a result of an ongoing solar wind stream blowing around Earth. High-latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras.

What's interesting is this picture of clouds in South Carolina. It reminds me of inverse sunspots, but why 3? Curious.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

I've noticed my compass and my GPS no longer agree on which direction North is. North on my Compass is the extreme North East on my GPS a Garmin Nuvi 350. My friend has a TomTom 335.SE XL and NE for the Garmin was West for the TomTom. I try to do daily compass and GPS checks but I've forgotten to do that the last few days.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Wiseupall

Or; Maybe the animal deaths were manufactured by the Reptilian New World Order leaders, Jesuit Scum, Free Masons and people of that ilk to take our minds away from other issues?

Or maybe we stop engaging in blind speculation and bring evidence to the table before making these claims.

You really are like a monkey up a tree - totally uncivilized and if it's evidence you want my dear you are on the wrong site - you will rarely get it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
OP is engaging in a logical fallacy.

While I'm sure government and media have something to distract people with(which is questionable in itself), that doesn't mean they manufactured the incident.

Important things are happening all the time, and all the time the media pays them little attention.

I'd argue that the shooting in question could have happened on any day of the year, and we'd see a similar thread, argueing it was manufactured to draw attention from the hot ATS issue of the week.

Maybe, just maybe, some nut with a gun went on a rampage because he was ABSOLUTELY MENTAL!

That is in my view exactly unbalanced young male on a rampage but Governments have always used coverage of events like this while something else is going on - it's well known. We don't need to provide evidence of this - it's happening all the time in plain sight for those who want to see it.

link   
If the magnetic poles were to shift, the earth simply would have no protection from solar winds or celestial horror for up to six months at least; this would no doubt translate into mass destruction and depletion of life. Many of the world's greatest minds have and continue to reinforce this case with scientific data, which is all that matters in the end (Even Einstein confirmed a future shift). But hey, it's normal for innocent minds to spawn a sense of denial under such encounters with fear. However, in my opinion it's better to ultimately accept that we all sleep with a dying sun, and brace yourself for a new day.

link   
I don't buy this. More pulling at strings here trying to make something out of a tragedy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

I have read the articles about the magnetic pole shifting. It is not related to bird deaths, the birds died from "blunt force trauma" to their chests and it occurred in the air. The magnetic shift could do a lot of things to animals by disorientating them; but, that will not cause blunt force trauma. Similarly I doubt very much that the pole shift is related to the Tucson shooting, the guy had a history of problems and had to leave college because of his outbursts.

There are many odd things going on in the world; but, they are not all directly connected. Be faithful and be of good cheer. We should investigate things and we will find things are not as we were told often; but, there will always be crazies who do crazy things. The murderer was NOT a victim of mind control, he had a history of being obsessed with books like Mein Kampf, that in and of itself tells us something.

What I do like about the OP is that it asks the question of what the pole shift means and what effect it may have. These are very valid questions and they are not being addressed by the media. We should continue to ask these questions until we are satisfied with the answers.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It appeared to me and still does that the media was happy to drop the coverage of the animals and show nothing but (over and over again) the Giffords shooting. I read a few articles about other animals deaths the past few days and they are not being mentioned in the media or even being updated to the Google map which at first I thought was going to be good for keeping track. My dog and cat have been acting weird, as well the birds are not coming to my feeders - only 2 or 3 a day and I usually have over a hundred a day year round. The squirrels are not scampering, they seem to be lethargic. I hope we can continue to discuss the poleshift and all that it concerns.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I also should have mentioned that many of the earth's biological life may be affected by the magnetic shift, possibly interfering with the overall equilibrium related to certain evolution traits in these creatures. More punishing however, the tectonic crust movement, changes in the earth's atmospheric conditions/systems will create unruly and unpredictable global disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis, etc). Our power grid will simply shut down, subjecting mass security and communications to complete disorder and deviancy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As for the Giffords shooting: the theory of this killer plotting the idea that he can assassinate a number of people in a political setting, and beat the justice system by utilizing and manipulating our own grammar (language) in a ranting twisted manner appeals to me a great deal. The found a message that said he planned this ahead of time, he may have had this vision for quite some time in his mind, carefully placing every detail. The strange accounts and ratings web wide where he devoted his rantings over a period of time through various mediums and the unruly rants in school all helped develop this persona. All of these details produce valuable evidence in which he would eventually use to build a case, or a lawyer for that matter. It all leads to a good old "insanity plea" proving he could complete his vision of making a mockery of the justice system and serve minimal discipline, all while utilizing the power of words and how deceptive our words can be. Kind of reminds me of a cross between the movie Fracture and the Life of David Gale, two very creative films.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join