It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more to the begining conspiracy! Poleshift and Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well its easy to just blurt out # lets see some Proof at least. Discernment goes a long way these days

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiseupall

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Tacticz86
So how exactly does anything that has to do with whats going on with our planet physically coincide with the congresswoman getting shot> seriously, its a pretty ridiculous assumption if ya ask me. go ahead ask me.

It takes our minds off what is really going on - this site alone is proof of that.

Or; Maybe the animal deaths were manufactured by the Reptilian New World Order leaders, Jesuit Scum, Free Masons and people of that ilk to take our minds away from other issues?

Or maybe we stop engaging in blind speculation and bring evidence to the table before making these claims.

You really are like a monkey up a tree - totally uncivilized and if it's evidence you want my dear you are on the wrong site - you will rarely get it.

What about anything I've said is 'uncivilized'? I've said nothing uncivilised, merely argued it would be silly to hold something as true without evidence. Or to expect others to believe without evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
OP is engaging in a logical fallacy.

While I'm sure government and media have something to distract people with(which is questionable in itself), that doesn't mean they manufactured the incident.

Important things are happening all the time, and all the time the media pays them little attention.

I'd argue that the shooting in question could have happened on any day of the year, and we'd see a similar thread, argueing it was manufactured to draw attention from the hot ATS issue of the week.

Maybe, just maybe, some nut with a gun went on a rampage because he was ABSOLUTELY MENTAL!

That is in my view exactly unbalanced young male on a rampage but Governments have always used coverage of events like this while something else is going on - it's well known. We don't need to provide evidence of this - it's happening all the time in plain sight for those who want to see it.

The fact is you believe without any evidence that this shooting was manufactured to draw attention away from x. I believe the bird deaths were manufactured to draw attention away from y. Both claims are without evidence.

The reality is, and this is a reality; If this shooting happened last month you'd claim it was used to draw attention away from something else.. There is 0 evidence for what you're claiming, that's why you 'choose' to provide none. Because it doesn't exist!

And the next time you personally attack me again I will report you to the Mods, dear.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

If you can remember there was a shooter spree killer at the University of Texas. Twice I might add not including Whitman in the 60s.

1.Colton Tooley, the 19-year-old University of Texas sophomore who wielded an AK-47 on campus last week in an attention-grabbing suicide that contrasted with Tooley's quiet life.
UT-1

Then you have the 2 Shooters in Killeen

1. By the muslim psychiatrist at Ft Hood
2. By a retired Navy guy at a Lubys cafeteria

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Want reports of the earth cracking and expanding? well looks like someone just posted this and this is what i was talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=649320

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Now those are just the after effects of a tiny little earthquake; it's explained better in the thread. Could you elaborate on the problem you're having with the south magnetic pole? I think I may have something to contribute but I'm finding you just the teensiest bit vague on what the problem is. I'm sure you've explained it at length in other threads but I'm new and still learning how the site works for registered users....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedStevensLives
Now those are just the after effects of a tiny little earthquake; it's explained better in the thread. Could you elaborate on the problem you're having with the south magnetic pole? I think I may have something to contribute but I'm finding you just the teensiest bit vague on what the problem is. I'm sure you've explained it at length in other threads but I'm new and still learning how the site works for registered users....

Well it is actually the north pole. it shifted some 435 miles towards russia. which is 10 degrees.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by zeon9010

Look my friend...

Animals die in groups spontaneously and always have...

The pole shifts and always has done...

Some people loose sight of things and go on a rampage with a gun... This happens too...

Get a grip my friend before you too loose sight, stop spreading fear.

Its all getting a little boring now...

Its not spreading fear, its called AWARENESS, and we all need this big time. This is the real thing. Also this is 2011. And the ones hiding this info, who by the way, have their workers on these forums suppressing info, are really going to regret ever harming their brothers and sisters and the true FAMILY, and thats us, all in tests here in this earth time school, but we're all Family.

They had no right to hide the info, steal the technology and starve billions of people and bomb up other countries and lie to all of us here.

Instead of telling people to stop spreading FEAR, I SAY, STOP SPREADING THE CONTROLLERS LIES! I personally want everyone really really MAD and ready to see everything disclosed and all people equalized and topple their pyramid systems forever, for all cycles.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks for those. Rather than writing some ridiculously long essay, I'll put forth four points. thus:

1: (this probably won't earn me any fans...) The north magnetic pole is in the southern hemisphere while the North Pole is actually south magnetic--that's why north on magnets points there. Technically, this is nitpicking but if you don't realize this, I wonder about your sources. No offense meant, honestly.

2: If you are worried about the magnetic field growing weaker, you need not: it is indeed weakening at the moment but there is nothing to indicate it will go away completely or go through a polar shift anytime soon--its strength is actually above average going back a million years.

3: The poles do wander but that's what they've always done. if you only look at it over a decade or two it may look like it's taking a predictable patch but it's actually extremely unpredictable, not just day by day or minute by minute but second by second, and even faster than that. I've spent a lot of time watching the magnetic field and it dances like a cranked-up ballerina with tourettes.

4: I'm still a little confused as to how you attribute extreme geological phenomena or mass deaths to these geomagnetic reversals to begin with. All the species alive today should have gone through at least one and they seemed to survive. We survived the last one, although, to be fair, it was the 780.000 years back version of us, so I suppose cell phone reception wouldn't have been as much a concern back then. They were simpler times.

...should I have started a new thread for this? Kinda sounds on-topic but I'm not entirely sure how y'all perceive it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

The 10 degrees is mentioned right on the news report listed on the airport being forced to make some changes, and they also interviewed an expert.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Also, I am almost positive (having trouble confirming it) that the north magnetic pole is further from the geological South Pole than vice versa (i.e. it's "worse" on the South Pole), shouldn't that be a problem, too?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
More Deaths! this time not fish or birds. now its crickets salamanders ducks bats and more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Okay, this is getting ridiculous. "In the past eight months, the U.S. Geological Survey's National Wildlife Health Center has logged 95 mass wildlife die-offs in North America and that's probably a dramatic undercount, officials say.
The list includes:
900 some turkey vultures that seemed to drown and starve in the Florida Keys.
4,300 ducks killed by parasites in Minnesota.
1,500 salamanders done in by a virus in Idaho.
2,000 bats that died of rabies in Texas.
And the still mysterious death of 2,750 sea birds in California.
Officials blamed the deaths of 5,000 red-winged blackbirds in Beebe, Ark., on New Year's Eve fireworks.
Experts say the loud cracks and booms likely sent the birds into such a tizzy that they crashed into homes, cars and each other before plummeting to their deaths."

I just don't buy the official explanations....fireworks? Come on...these are the signs of the times ladies and gentlemen. These events can no longer be dismissed as coincidence. I wonder if this has anything to do with the worldwide volcano activity? Check out the thread
for details on this subject.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 12-1-2011 by TedStevensLives because: Not constructive, just being stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join