It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more to the begining conspiracy! Poleshift and Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Another Link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here is some good info about the movement of Magnetic North.

I wanted to visualize the movement of magnetic north. I used the info from Wiki: Earths's Magnetic Field and plotted them on Google earth.

The Distance Magnetic North has moved is 309 miles in the last 10 years.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/132b93a57d55.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/673017e49393.jpg[/atsimg]

The dance of the Magnetic North Pole from 1590-2010.

Note the rapid movement increase at the very end of the video 2000-2010... The most rapid movement the pole shift has experienced in 420 years is happening right now.

source: GEOMAG

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dead Turtle Doves: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sweden www.abovetopsecret.com...

Birds:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646870/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646104/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648320/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647848/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647135/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647100/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648255/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647542/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647459/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647153/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648301/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647459/pg1

This one predicted it: www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread608965/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648313/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646647/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649020/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647260/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646598/pg1

Fish:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647842/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647079/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647127/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646115/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648216/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647075/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread646365/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648886/pg1

Thats enough for now on links

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

thank you for posting the maps and video. ive been looking for this map. thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
There are also reports of thousands of rings in the sky. And there are reports of the earth expanding and cracking up

You got links for that? Sounds interesting...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

the links for that are on the first page

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords getting shot also helps Obama. It gives him better support on taking away the right to bear arms.

Ohh no! Not my precious arms! I only just bought the bear covers for them the other day too.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I didnt see them. Can u repost them for me. I'd be very grateful. TY!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Look my friend...

Animals die in groups spontaneously and always have...

As do humans.

Would it be "normal" for 3000 people in one town to end up dead over night? Would it be "normal" to have the occurrence happen world wide within the span of a week?

The pole shifts and always has done...

Yes it does. But in 5 years time, it went more than double what it did in the previous five years

Some people loose sight of things and go on a rampage with a gun... This happens too...

Might want to go look at all the "coincidences" surrounding the shooting. Deny Ignorance . . . maybe?

Get a grip my friend before you too loose sight, stop spreading fear.

So it is better to bury your head in the sand, because you are afraid it might make someone fearful? Finding the truth is what we strive for. If that scares you, grow thicker skin, and "get a grip."

Its all getting a little boring now...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648641/pg1

I belive it has something to do with all of this.
Mabye they are here to watch our destruction. or to save us... or they are some natural thing that is occuring due to these events

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Don't really know what to think of it. What are smoke rings anyway? Also, if you check out spaceweather.com there is a picture of 3 punch hole clouds together at once. Strange Days.

www.spaceweather.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by mutantgenius because: add link

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i will be back on to answer questions and make posts this afternoon.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Where in the world did you get a change of 10 degrees? Just made it up, right. To exaggerate for effect. Maybe you thought if you made up a number that was 10 times as much as the truth, you would get 10 times the stars and flags? The real number is a shift of less than, but close to (when you round up,) 1 degree.
Let's do a little trigonometry here, you know, that triangly stuff with angles and sines. To have resulted in a change of 10 degrees, the magnetic pole would have had to move 564 miles. Here, use this and fill in the relevant numbers: www.csgnetwork.com... .
To find the annual rate of change for any airport, find the official FAA chart and look for the declination info. For Tampa, it's: flightaware.com... which shows an average annual change of .1 degree West. You can see that all of the runways are off in actual magnetic heading by 6.5 degrees from the numbers painted on the end. That is a result of having been built 4 degrees off to start with plus the annual increase in declination. 006.5 degrees is closer to 01(0) degrees than it is to 36(0) degrees, hence the repainting and new signage
edit on 10-1-2011 by 4nsicphd because: 1 zero too many

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Look my friend...

Animals die in groups spontaneously and always have...

As do humans.

Would it be "normal" for 3000 people in one town to end up dead over night? Would it be "normal" to have the occurrence happen world wide within the span of a week?

The pole shifts and always has done...

Yes it does. But in 5 years time, it went more than double what it did in the previous five years

Some people loose sight of things and go on a rampage with a gun... This happens too...

Might want to go look at all the "coincidences" surrounding the shooting. Deny Ignorance . . . maybe?

Get a grip my friend before you too loose sight, stop spreading fear.

So it is better to bury your head in the sand, because you are afraid it might make someone fearful? Finding the truth is what we strive for. If that scares you, grow thicker skin, and "get a grip."

Its all getting a little boring now...

Yes it would be possible for 3000 people to die off especially if their genetic diversity was not sufficient to ensure that at least 'some' were immune to what ever disease they had caught (try 1918 Spanish flu) but we are not talking humans we are talking birds, and who knows what they were eating to make their beaks 'mysteriously' blue.

Hey here's a thought, what if one of the meteorites from the recent showers entered low earth atmosphere, exploding before it impacted the earth creating a shock wave killing the birds and nobody heard the bang because of all the new years eve fireworks celebrations.

The world is a smaller place now, more news travels faster and the truth is it always was a crazy place with bad people doing bad things. These things have always been the same. It has not got any crazier. you just hear about it more now.

I will just repeat that... YOU JUST HEAR ABOUT IT MORE NOW. So sensationalizing, linking every piece of weird news together, claiming conspiracy and blowing crap 2012 smoke rings up everyone's ass is not really helping the world.

Find the truth, but use some common sense along the way and maintain a little perspective always remembering that deny ignorance does not mean embrace gullibility.

Peace out...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

sorry random deaths of birds 2000-3000 miles apart is not trivial,virus NO WAY,temperature NOT A CHANCE,crushed internal organs and arteries,what?Ignorance lives with us everyday but not when your walking over it

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So how exactly does anything that has to do with whats going on with our planet physically coincide with the congresswoman getting shot> seriously, its a pretty ridiculous assumption if ya ask me. go ahead ask me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY !

A man who was mentally unstable took a handgun and shot a bunch of people.

In his own mind he thought they deserved it, was looking to make a name for himself or some other reason.

Crazy people do things all the time without a sane reason. It doesn't mean there was some sort of idiot conspiracy
behind it. I really makes me wonder about how sane all of you are who finds mystery behind everything...

So far on here people have linked the shooting to 9-11, the pole shift, things Sarah Palin said and things Obama said. Anything else she was connected to?????? Maybe aliens, Nibaru or maybe the NWO???

Wake up people. Yes there are conspiracies, there are tons of them. It's human nature to cover up lies and protect yourself and your agenda but EVERYTHING is not one. It makes me wonder how many more people like him are out there...... or even on this website....
edit on 10-1-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

same could be said for thousands of americans, for that matter, friend.

And there are reports of the earth expanding and cracking up

edit on 10-1-2011 by volafox because: makes more sense this way

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

There are also reports of thousands of rings in the sky. And there are reports of the earth expanding and cracking up

Where can I find these reports of rings in the sky?

Right here mate: ______beforeitsnews/story/346/771/Gods_eye,_Planet_X,_or_dimensional_portal:_strange_sun_pictures_may_solve_the_mass_bird_and_fish_die_off.html

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

You got links for that? Sounds interesting...
______beforeitsnews/story/346/771/Gods_eye,_Planet_X,_or_dimensional_portal:_strange_sun_pictures_may_solve_the_mass_bird_and_fish_die_of f.html

Check it out:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join