It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final days for DEUTSCHE BANK building damaged on 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The demolition of the Deutsche Bank building at 130 Liberty St, across from the WTC complex, is almost complete. The building was heavily damaged on 9/11 when debris from the South (WTC 2) tower showered the
building ripping a 15 story hole in its side. Lawyers for the building owners and insurers fought for years while
the building detoriated until finally was bought by LMDC (Lower Manhattan Development Commission) who
began demolition.

www.8newsnow.com...#

A 2007 fire in the partially demolished structure killed 2 FDNY members and delayed demolition for a year.

Damage to Deutsche Bank at 130 Liberty St

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
the terrorists just keep the hits coming. Three buildings knocked down with two planes, and now a fourth building 9 years later. What a master plan, no wonder they're having such a hard time convicting the mastermind.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Edman, I was wondering if you think that the damage to wtc7 was worse than the photo you posted?(Sure would have been nice to get a beautifully framed up photo of the damage to wtc7 before it collapsed) If I remember correctly, wtc7 was much further away.

Also, why do you think it was that the DB building also didn't burst into a flaming inferno and collapse later on that day? Being that it was so much closer and was also torn open.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Strange the way this building. Didn't collapse in its own foot print like building 7 there mustn't of been any incriminating evidence in there

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Different building, different construction method, different damage pattern

The falling section of exterior wall panel sliced through number of floors leaving a 15 story gash in the facade

The Bankers Trust building at 130 Liberty Street, also referred to as the Deutsche Bank building, withstood the impact of one or more pieces of column-tree debris raining down from the collapsing south tower (WTC 2). Although the debris sliced through the exterior facade, fracturing spandrel beam connections and exterior columns for a height of approximately 15 stories, the building sustained only localized damage in the immediate path of the debris from WTC 2 (hereafter referred to as the impact debris) (Figures 6-1 and 6-2). There were no fires in this building. The ability of this building to sustain significant structural damage yet arrest the progression of collapse is worthy of thorough study. Unlike WTC 1, 2, and 7, which collapsed completely, the Bankers Trust building provided an opportunity to analyze a structure that suffered a moderate level of damage, to explain the structural behavior, and to verify the analytical methods used. The following sections describe the building structure, the extent of damage, and the computational methods that were used to analyze the structure.

Significant was that NO FIRES were started in the building. In WTC 7 there were fires observed on some 13
floors in the building - it was the fires which initiated the structural collapse

Notice the references to fact that this building acted a model for analyzing damage to other structures

Here is complete analysis of the damage

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
the terrorists just keep the hits coming. Three buildings knocked down with two planes, and now a fourth building 9 years later. What a master plan, no wonder they're having such a hard time convicting the mastermind.

So you're saying that this building was a covert CD as well? They're not doing a very good job of hiding it. And as for taking nine years to do it...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The demolition of the Deutsche Bank building at 130 Liberty St, across from the WTC complex, is almost complete. The building was heavily damaged on 9/11 when debris from the South (WTC 2) tower showered the
building ripping a 15 story hole in its side. Lawyers for the building owners and insurers fought for years while
the building detoriated until finally was bought by LMDC (Lower Manhattan Development Commission) who
began demolition.

www.8newsnow.com...#

A 2007 fire in the partially demolished structure killed 2 FDNY members and delayed demolition for a year.

Damage to Deutsche Bank at 130 Liberty St

I spent quite a bit of time last year watching them take that building down. (i worked VERY close to that building)

Chemical soup.....had everything in there.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

When in NYC often visit WTC site - go to memorial plaque on TEN HOUSE (FDNY Engine 10/Ladder 10)

Seen Deutsche Bank slowing coming done

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Been there many times. My brother spent several weeks at ground zero sleeping at St. Pauls Chapel where I also like to vist.

I was offered a transfer to one of the largest (and newest) buildings near the Deutsche Bank. Family was not interested in NYC.... One of the few times I wished I were a single guy!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

C'mon , thedman , that picture is obviously photo-shopped .

Everyone knows those towers fell into their own footprint ...

Take care Bro .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by thedman

C'mon , thedman , that picture is obviously photo-shopped .

Everyone knows those towers were dustified into their own footprint ...

Take care Bro .

I fixed that for you okbmd.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

You're killin' me ! Had to look twice before I saw what you were talking about .

Good one .

top topics

join