It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kj6754

As far as mental illness goes you are either misinformed or inexperienced. My first wife was diagnosed schizophrenic with no previous indicators and at least five of my friends have experienced mental illness at one point in their lives. It is an insidious and horrible disease that may have no bearing on this topic unless someone can prove he was mentally ill either caused by some other agency or by whatever causes the illness. By the way this is no criticism of you or your post.

edit on 9-1-2011 by michial because: I hate my typing skills thus I obsess about errors.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey OP, maybe you should consider embedding my screenshot with an explanation into your first post so that those who see this thread for the first time can see it without digging?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: remove reply to

edit on 9-1-2011 by Jayhawker because: typo lol

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This whole thing has struck me deeply. I do not know anyone involved, but I feel a pain from it in my chest that I cannot explain ... After reading some of the ATS posts that are thought to be his (JLL), I can truly understand the congresswoman (or her people) wanting to keep an eye on this guy, if that is what happened. When I am on the clock I work with insanity, and it has even touched my life through some of my loved ones, but this (his threads/posts) ... Any contact with this man should have raised all kinds of red flags.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

"Propaganda" is an advantageous presentation of information – factual or otherwise.

"Psyops" takes unfair advantage of human psychology. Therein lays the difference – "INTENT."

"Perception Control = Emotional Control = Behavior Control."

Never let a good crisis go to waste. Its value is in changing your perceptions, through emotionalism, to dictate your behavior ... which of course will be dictated by government.

Alice in Wonderland

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Everyone. This is pretty fascinating and important. I'm imploring you to call your local news station and to report this to their tip lines. I'm going to be calling my local news station soon when my phone charges and telling them about this.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well her age is very wrong on the site. But, everything else seems to be on the up and up so to speak.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
reply to post by dnvrliz

He's talking about Before Common Era. I'm not sure about why, you'd have to Google. It's a whole subject to itself about renaming Before Christ and Anno Domini. There are various theories.

There are two systems for numbering the years. One is B. C. (Before Christ) and A. D. (In the Year of our Lord).

Then there is B. C. E. (Before our Common Era) and C. E. (Common Era).

B. C. E. is favored by historians and other people who understand that the dating of Jesus birth is wrong. Supposedly 1 A. D. is the year Jesus was born (thus the year starting 1). He was not born in 1 C. E. Rather he was born sometime in the fall most likely in 2 B. C. E, two years before the supposed date of his birth figured in the numbering system (there is no year 0, like some people seem to think for some reason). Thus replacing B. C. and A. D. with B. C. E. and C. E. while, not fixing the date, does make a more accurate reading of the years.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

YouTube does not auto-update your profile.

I have had my account for some time and the age is wrong simply because it is not auto-updated. In fact my age is 9 years younger than my actual age.

Raist

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alvar
Why hasn't youtube deleted killers account? Finnish school shooters (Auvinen and Saari) had similar ramblings in their youtube pages, their accounts were terminated few hours after massacres they commited! This guys account is still up so every can see he's writings.

How come no one has noticed that subcription? All right, let's assume her youtube page is hacked, why aren't youtube people then doing anything about it? Her staff (anyone who operates that account) could call them and tell that the account is hacked and action would be taken...

Very odd.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Alvar because: Spelling

This kid killed 4 people in VA and his account is still up.

LINK

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by dreamseeker

YouTube does not auto-update your profile.

I have had my account for some time and the age is wrong simply because it is not auto-updated. In fact my age is 9 years younger than my actual age.

Raist

My you-tube page is updated says I'm 29, that's because I put my age in the actual age box are you sure you didn't just write your age in your description? obviously you-tube wont update you description.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here is a video about the Bird creature Jared wrote about he said rested on his shoulder.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am not all for this being the new "theme" of discussion, though it should not be ignored for obvious reasons, I still always wonder what is going on in the world that is not being covered while certain things such as this appear to have such an odd limelight to them.

Not sure if this was said before, but I noticed that it was odd he (maybe proudly) listed every one of his schools. For someone who was clearly paranoid, one would not want to list all of their schools, regardless of how "proud" you were of your education. It seems like his schools were listed in the profile, as if to identify himself.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Interests:My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college!
Movies
*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*)
Music
ass me the strings!
Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

strange how everything is in the past tense...'My favorite interest was reading'..'I had favorite books'...

sounds like he was already dead...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Alvar
Why hasn't youtube deleted killers account? Finnish school shooters (Auvinen and Saari) had similar ramblings in their youtube pages, their accounts were terminated few hours after massacres they commited! This guys account is still up so every can see he's writings.

How come no one has noticed that subcription? All right, let's assume her youtube page is hacked, why aren't youtube people then doing anything about it? Her staff (anyone who operates that account) could call them and tell that the account is hacked and action would be taken...

Very odd.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Alvar because: Spelling

This kid killed 4 people in VA and his account is still up.

LINK

In regards to why the account hasn't been taken down, I'm under the impression that someone WANTS you to see the youtube videos posted there. The link is being posted on all the major media outlets.

I would advise against watching them. I've got a strange feeling. I can't believe the lack of discussion about the content of the videos. Brainwashing is an oddly popular subject for him.

Also notice that comments are disabled on each of his videos and that there is no comment section AT ALL on his YouTube page. It's just blank.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nothingisreal

I have seen similar encoded letters at pelican bay state prison. Its code, or he was just a nut job! Enigma based?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i just contacted my Local News Station King 5, and informed them that Giffords only had two subscriptions on here youtube account and one of them just so happened to be Mr. Jared Lee Loughner, now lets wait for the Black suits to show up at my door......

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Very interesting! This is so weird. I wonder if you guys found a connection! I can see it now... "ATS forum members discover a strange connection between Gifford and her assailant!"

-OMNi

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteOmnipresence
Very interesting! This is so weird. I wonder if you guys found a connection! I can see it now... "ATS forum members discover a strange connection between Gifford and her assailant!"

-OMNi

It was posted on Huffington Post's live blog update of the shooting a while ago, actually.

www.huffingtonpost.com...-follows-her-alleged-shooter-on-youtube

I think someone needs to transcribe all of Loughner's youtube videos, get all his posts from ATS together, and spend some time with them. I personally am way too perturbed by the way he puts sentences together to read anything he writes. He really has a way with language and I don't doubt that it's intentional and not just flowery.

Someone who's studied language should step up.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Krummar

I wonder if Oswego made that video (Oswego posted the bird statments Jared Loughner made here on ATS) both in this video and the post Eerie is mispelled as "errie."

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Krummar

I wonder if Oswego made that video (Oswego posted the bird statments Jared Loughner made here on ATS) both in this video and the post Eerie is mispelled as "errie."

Interesting.

Err is a word, which we know the definition of, and the word 'Errie' (The word Err then -ie) sounds how the word 'Aerie' is pronounced.

Definiton of the word Aerie:

The nest of a bird of prey, as of an eagle or hawk; also a brood of such birds; eyrie. Shak. Also fig.: A human residence or resting place perched like an eagle's nest

He knows what he's doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join