It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Isn't it entirely possible that after receiving a number of deranged emails from JLL that a staff member might without considering how it might look later, just decided to favorite him on YT merely to keep tabs on him and let him know that they had noticed him and he was under scrutiny..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Or what if someone wants to make the story that they knew each other (or something even worse) and this Youtube subscription was supposed to be just one piece of that picture?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is a thought - it might sound strange it would make sense.

Right after the shooting the FBI/NSA went to her account to monitor it. Maybe if these agencies log in it doesn't show up in the date area.

For some reason maybe they thought subscribing to his account might give them info?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Of course he's mentally ill, he's a liberal.
Look at his fave book list, not hard to figure. If he did have a secret relationship with the congresswoman, i'm sure it'll get buried, along with his political leanings/rants. There's another thread here on ATS that just started that blames Sarah Palin for a known lefties crackup............typical. The msm is even trying to tie him to white suppremacists, constitutionalists and the Tea party. Passing strange, how it's only libs that are flying planes into buildings, playing Wayette Earpe at the OK corral, letter bombing, etc., ad nauseum.

BTW I'm not a Sarah Palin fan, I am a fan of the truth and I'm smart enough to realize that we're ALL being played, wether or not we subscribe to political parties or not.

The reason that I think progressives have mental disorders is that they suffer under the delusion that they can transcend basic human nature, that they're "enlightened"...............What a crock. Conservatives suffer under delusions as well, they seem to think that a capitalistic society is somehow sustainable.......another crock.

Wether you want to consider it or not, your always going to have individuals crack to the breaking point when society does'nt provide for the proper and full expression of human nature...........You're never going to attain any sort of transcendance without first accepting who and what you really are..........dont ya think?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
For our resident investigators, who appear to have come out of the woodwork - TWO lines of enquiry for you.

1) Follow the money, check out our lovely politicians financial interests. If there's something dirty there, that would provide more than nut job motive for her to be killed, it will be 'cleaned up' before long. Find it NOW!

2) Manchurian Candidate / MK Ultra. Look at this guys mental state. Look at the repitition in his speech patterns etc. Some wires got shaken loose I think.

Rev.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There are undoubtedly a lot of explanations for this, but in lieu of them, I'm officially declaring this to be very strange and, frankly, fascinating. I look forward to seeing if the msm tags on this.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
And whats even stranger, is that her channel only subscribed to two channels, one was the assailant.

Did she know him personally?

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think?

Link to Gifford's channel

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added link to youtube channel

edit on 9-1-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added the word Gifford's

inside job

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

When I took screen shots earlier today there were around 13000 views..... now there are 19000.

I've been posting around the net on several sites that her Youtube account is subscribed to him hoping it'd hit mainstream media and they would discuss it... but still haven't heard anything in the mainstream media about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure where all of this is going, one can only speculate, but I applaud your efforts. You are doing ATS proud today.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
B ing cache shows no subscription to the channel on Dec 26 which narrows the window of when the subscription occurred further.

My guess is the account password was hacked. People use ridiculously stupid passwords including the word "password" all the time.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

It's more probable that the assailant created a false YouTube account with her name, and subscribed to himself.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by SaneThinking

It's more probable that the assailant created a false YouTube account with her name, and subscribed to himself.

That's the most obvious answer BUT her account is linked to from her official .gov site. Assailant would have to have hacked that account to create the link which is a lot less probable. Not impossible, but far less probable.

Edit: It's her real account
edit on 9-1-2011 by area6 because: edit

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just putting this out there - Is it possible that someone had Jared's password and went to his Youtube account and subscribed to Giffords channel right before or after the shooting? Is there anyway of getting a date on when he subscribed? Otherwise and anyway this is as strange as it gets. Only 2 subscribers and the shooter is one of them - what are the chances of that happening?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Its actually the other way around. Her account is subscribed to his, which is a whole lot weirder.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not sure why the MSM is not covering this story ... it's a critical element to the legal case against JLL.

It leans towards premeditation rather than temporary insanity / crime of passion.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is anyone even sure it's her official account? Maybe he set it up himself to make it look like it was her's...
Just thinking out loud.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Her channels oldest video was uploaded in February 27, 2008. I really don't think it's a fake account... some member of her staff (or she) has subscribed to shooters youtube account.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Alvar because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just want to note that you can see her recent activity on her youtube page. The action of Giffords subscribing to Loughner's youtube channel is not there (It would say giffords2 has subscribed to Classitup10). This means either: the manager of Giffords youtube channel deleted that particular recent activity message, or Giffords subscribed to Loughner over than 3 months ago. If it means the latter, this is really fishy stuff, if it means the former, then I guess it's kind of strange they subscribed to Loughner recently but deleted the subscription activity message.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alvar
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Her channels oldest video was uploaded in February 27, 2008. I really don't think it's a fake account... some member of her staff (or she) has subscribed to shooters youtube account.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Alvar because: Spelling

What about the age? 27, wikipedia says she was born in 1970, making her 38 in 2008. That seems to be the only indication that the account is fake.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join