It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe the giffords2 channel to be legit.

I went here, to her official site -

giffords.house.gov...

take a look halfway down on the right of that page for a link to Youtube.
That points to giffords2 .

If you're in the mood that also reveals her Facebook profile details -
www.facebook.com...

and her Twitter account -
twitter.com...#!/rep_giffords

Last entry on Twitter was

"My 1st Congress on Your Corner starts now. Please stop by to let me know what is on your mind or tweet me later."

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato
The last visit time does not have anything to do with the timezone. It registers your log time in as the current server time. After that it's simply server time - (minus) the last login time. I run a website, that's how it's usually done.

My theory: Someone who manages that account subscribed AFTER the incident for whatever reason. Possibly to keep track of the killer's account. Yes I know that the screenshot shows the account was last accessed 2 days ago. It doesn't matter. The date it shows is not accurate at all, or at least immediate. They either update the last seen time after certain time intervals or only when the person actually logs in (as long as the cookie is still alive from the previous log in, you do not have to log in again). Test it for yourself. I have been on my YT account when it has showed that I haven't been active for several days.
edit on 9-1-2011 by strato because: grammar

I did and this is correct.

Question becomes though when it was added.
edit on 9-1-2011 by TheStormofWar because: Added query.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStormofWar

I tried this as well, and yes it will show a previous date. I also tried subscribing to a new channel, and the last login date was not changed at all. So perhaps this is all just a coincidence that her account shows a login time 2 days before the shooting? Still doesn't prove when it was subscribed, but leans more towards after-the-fact to me now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a big hoax to ignite the conspiracy fire, and get some attention. This Loughner guy seems to have been suffering from some sort of mental illness (or he really was onto something, which I find difficult to believe). Why a rep would subscribe to a channel like that, and only two subscriptions. One of which being someone probably no one has ever heard of until now, just screams hoax imho, but I've been wrong before.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13Floppydisks
Sounds to me like a big hoax to ignite the conspiracy fire, and get some attention. This Loughner guy seems to have been suffering from some sort of mental illness (or he really was onto something, which I find difficult to believe). Why a rep would subscribe to a channel like that, and only two subscriptions. One of which being someone probably no one has ever heard of until now, just screams hoax imho, but I've been wrong before.
Are you saying the whole shooting was a hoax?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the shooter's YouTube channel has videos about mind control?

That's a little weird too isn't it?

And before it's removed, I saw it, and I would testify to that in court! Not like the data on my computer's internet cache wouldn't show it too now too.
Then again maybe someone wants us to see them linked like this.
edit on 9-1-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Did anyone notice the shooter's YouTube channel has videos about mind control?

That's a little weird too isn't it?

And before it's removed, I saw it, and I would testify to that in court! Not like the data on my computer's internet cache wouldn't show it too now too.
Then again maybe someone wants us to see them linked like this.
edit on 9-1-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)
I think someone here on ats (can't remember who downloaded all the videos. I'm sure plenty of people already have the videos anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

Not at all. I'm just saying the youtube deal seems that way to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Why hasn't youtube deleted killers account? Finnish school shooters (Auvinen and Saari) had similar ramblings in their youtube pages, their accounts were terminated few hours after massacres they commited! This guys account is still up so every can see he's writings.

How come no one has noticed that subcription? All right, let's assume her youtube page is hacked, why aren't youtube people then doing anything about it? Her staff (anyone who operates that account) could call them and tell that the account is hacked and action would be taken...

Very odd.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Alvar because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can verify

www.youtube.com...

there are videos that were posted 7 months ago, that is authentic enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Well, that is one of the most interesting things I've seen on here for some time.

S & F for that find. Well done!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
She probably didn't manage her own page. He could have very well asked her to subscribe and his vids were never looked at by her staff. It's not uncommon for an assailant to try to get as close to his potential victim as possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
She probably didn't manage her own page. He could have very well asked her to subscribe and his vids were never looked at by her staff. It's not uncommon for an assailant to try to get as close to his potential victim as possible.

That's what I think too. Perhaps he was obsessed with her, sent her a subscribe invite, and those staffers probably accept all, like friends on facebook, just a political thing to look popular with tons of friends/subscribers etc..

This story is a big deal, but this little tidbit is likely irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah, someone else is most likely operating that account. Staff would never look whats in that guys channel? I find that very hardly to believe...

Why is killer one of only two persons her channel subscribed? Other guy is politician.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I wanted to say your Avatar is awesome, have you made a thread about that? As coin collector I've noticed freaking eagles on the majority of coins, now I know why.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just a thought, but maybe they were having an affair? The relationship went sour and he freaked out?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It is being reported that he had a LETTER from her thanking him for attending an event in 2007.
edit on 1/9/2011 by ZombieWoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
I believe the giffords2 channel to be legit.

I went here, to her official site -

giffords.house.gov...

take a look halfway down on the right of that page for a link to Youtube.
That points to giffords2 .

If you're in the mood that also reveals her Facebook profile details -
www.facebook.com...

and her Twitter account -
twitter.com...#!/rep_giffords

Last entry on Twitter was

"My 1st Congress on Your Corner starts now. Please stop by to let me know what is on your mind or tweet me later."

somebody needs to take some screenshots of this to store as evidence, they may delete that to take out the connections ...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
IM NOT gonna read every comment but I will assume this has been said...

Her account is used by many different people within her organization, same thing happens with many different political sites and channels. it also said she logged in 17 hours ago... so obivously someone logged in, heard about this guys channel and just subbed him. dumb idea i know but still...

edit on 9-1-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I agree completely. Last video posted was a while before the last login. Just assuming of course, but that was probably the entire reason for this most recent login.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join