It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This can't be for real... Westboro Baptists Vow to Picket Funerals of AZ Shooting Victims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

Okay D,

Take what you want.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Someone make a phone call to the Patriot Guard Riders. They will make sure that the nine year old girl and everyone else will at least be buried with some dignity.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
These inbred morons will have their day in the sun. Cults have no right to speak for the lord.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

D,

You don't mean that.

Think about when you were a little boy, with everything ahead of you.

D, if people wrecked your life then, that means you have to seize your life now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You're completely right, everything I said is a complete lie that I fabricated to illustrate how angry I am at this ignorant old man.

The jigs up

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I would imagine that if some religious fanatic came to one of my loved ones funeral and started insulting him or her, he would not just get away with it without anybody giving him a good old fashioned beat down, and hopefully that will be the case for these innocent people that got gunned down

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Well, crap!

Don't waste my helpfulness.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

This has to stop. This is also a double edged sword, in order to infringe on their rights, we have to infringe on all peoples rights.

That is true, and I understand that this filth has so far managed to keep their pickets within the bounds of protected free speech, however hateful.

But this isn't a dead soldier who signed up for use as a political tool, this is a nine year old kid chosen at random as the victim of a madman. She was born on September 11, 2001 (familiar date?), and featured in a booklet about babies born on that date.

She was not accidentally shot either, except to the extent that her presence at the event was accidental. Her uncle says that she was shot full on in the chest from close range. The shooter meant it.

As a former Tucsonan, I think I understand the determination of the the locals who are already vowing to keep Phelps and his sycophants well away from the family, and pacifist as I am, if I were still in Tucson I would be joining them. Common human decency and compassion is still important to people in Tucson and Southern Arizona in general even though it is sadly missing from the viper's nest farther north.
edit on 9/1/2011 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You dont understand...this man and HIS followers really BELIEVE..that what happened is the result of God answering their prayers!!!

ARE YOU SEEING THIS!

Do you not understand that they will not stop...they honestly believe..this stuff is happening because God is avenging them...the Judge..died..because he "sinned" against this church...they believe the shooter was sent to them..they want MORE death!

This is sick beyond the word sick...

These people really believe this...

You can hate all you want..you can stand up for your religion all you want..the point is..these people...will NOT stop...until they are all eradicated.

You cant even expect them to not sleep at night..they are snugs as bugs in a rug..thinking their god..is right..and THEY are right..

All I can say is..karma is a bitch..and wont come soon enough,

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Come to England, please, I dare you to come to Wooton Basset, then you will see what having your limbs ripped apart and fed to the dogs looks like.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudtobeEnglish

Hi Proud,

Can you please enlighten me about limbs ripped apart?

It sounds horrible.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well I don't know what the word of Jesus means simply because the level of interpretation just obscures everything. I am sickened by the Westboro Baptists. This shooting will bring all the crazies out.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Hi Proud,

Can you please enlighten me about limbs ripped apart?

It sounds horrible.

It is horrible. There'd be blood everywhere! No seriously, there was a protest planned in Wooton Basset by some extremist Muslims, and within 2 hours a mosque had been burned down and there was nigh on 1,000,000 in one facebook group threatening to counter their protest. If you want rid of your WBC infection, send them over here, we'll even gift wrap their urns for you when we send them back (supplementary $5 charge per urn).

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

The word of Jesus is simple.

It is love your fellowman.

Help people.

And forgive people (including yourself).

It is that easy (difficult though).

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

OK, it is a few crazed leaders who do this hatred.

Get rid of those idiots.

The way to get through to others is love and connection.

I know it sounds "sad".

But without this, we are doomed.

Here is a good idea - say hello to everyone. Help everyone. Smile at everyone (but don't get arrested).

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

OK, it is a few crazed leaders who do this hatred.

Get rid of those idiots.

The way to get through to others is love and connection.

I know it sounds "sad".

But without this, we are doomed.

Here is a good idea - say hello to everyone. Help everyone. Smile at everyone (but don't get arrested).

I'm sure it is, alternatively we could just confront things that anger us and see to it they don't happen again. I think that is a better plan overall.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by tiger5

The word of Jesus is simple.

It is love your fellowman.

Help people.

And forgive people (including yourself).

It is that easy (difficult though).

The word of Jesus is simple provided we all interprete the words for ourselves as we understand them. The churches and the politicians push their own agenda onto the masses that is the problems as conflicting ideologies lead to confusion and disinformation.
edit on 9-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yes,

But we need brave people - like those brave soldiers we used to have.

Where are those brave people now?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This guy and his idiocy.

The problem with these idiots is, people are giving them attention, they are just real life trolls and should be treated just like an internet troll and ignored.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have read somewhere (can't for the life of me remember where) that quite a number of the adults are lawyers--hence the fact that they can afford to fly around so much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join