It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This can't be for real... Westboro Baptists Vow to Picket Funerals of AZ Shooting Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by religiousmurder
I think darwinism has found the missing link and it's alive in this video.

Ha! Good point! Perhaps its Ironic that this looney band of Religious fanatics have single handedly proven that man evolved from lesser creatures incapable of logic, or rational thought! They really are a group of genetic throwbacks...in fact I think I heard that their "church" is composed almost entirely of this guys extended family! That family's branch of the Human Family Tree must be one long twisted and knotted branch...constantly twisting back on itself from all of the inbreeding. Oh yeah...I think their moto on human sexuality is: homosexuality is an abomination.....but inbreeding is just God's way of keeping our family pure!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anomymous_at_work

So - no heroes?

Oh no, I forgot to say that all our males are brain dead.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
if you yeplace the word god with the word allah ( please I dont mean to offend any muslims) then this vid would be that same as some of the more fanatical muslim clerics, if your god says kill in my name kill any one who dissobays me then tell that god to f@?k off and do his own dirty work, the true god hates violence he hates people who tell us to kill in his name he hates all those who use his words to benifit their own ambitions and pockets, you know I find it amazing that more people have been murderd in the name of Jesus or Allah than in the name of satan, hmmmmmm maybe we should all change over to satanism

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Westboro gives me the absolute creeps. They give definition to the word "haters"! If you haven't been attending their services and worshiping their God, take a look at what they think of you...

They don't give a flying flip if your a 9yr old girl, an innocent bystander or someone intercepting their picketing efforts. In there eyes, you deserve to be dealt with. When I first saw this video, I figured they would wither away in their fanaticism and never be heard from again. Now they're using this very tragic situation to point and say "Look! We're right" and "There will be more"

Who knows what these wackos may do if people tried to prevent them from being "holy in the eyes of the Lord" by blocking them from picketing. Be safe out there world.

ETA: How did I know the video wouldn't embed? lol
edit on 9-1-2011 by 100% Real because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/11 by masqua because: fixed vid embed

edit on 9-1-2011 by 100% Real because: Finally! It embeded!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

if you yeplace the word god with the word allah ( please I dont mean to offend any muslims) then this vid would be that same as some of the more fanatical muslim clerics,

Great point you're making there.

If this was a muslim ``preacher`` doing this kind of talk in the US? He would already be arrested if not hanged by an angry mob.

MSM would be talking about him 24/7 and calling for his arrest... while hyping the ``muslim terrorists in America`` BS...

But since this guy call himself a ``baptist`` when he's just a piece of filth, it's nowhere on the news.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think your thread title nailed it. These clowns can not be for real.

Seriously, if you wanted to completely do away with the whole "freedom of speech" idea, and were the kind of person to have an interest in doing such things, how would you go about it?

You can't just come out and say, "We really don't like the way you've been talking and spreading ideas amongst yourselves, especially on that interweb. This kind of thing really makes what we're trying to do a lot harder, so last night we wrote this new 5,000 page law, takes care of that, along with a lot of other things that have been bugging us. You should be fine with that, as long as you don't have anything to hide..."

Nope, instead you might just find the most inbred, ignorant, ridiculous cult you can, and get them to say and do the most over-the-top horrible things at the worst possible times, just so that anybody who hears about it will feel disgusted, and then we'll start talking about how freedom of speech is cool, but...

What these fools do is reprehensible to everyone. I think we can all agree on this point. I mean seriously, who does that? Which means that either these are about the sickest people around, or they have been put up to it. And they do seem to be protected, so I'm thinking the latter.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
wow, what a total douche.

there's nothing like an old constipated codger pushing his distorted beliefs onto others.

maybe we should go picket their picket.

we could make some signs that say "god sent this shooter because dumbasses at Westboro Baptists are allowed to run their mouth instead of getting instantly smacked and put in their place by NORMAL PEOPLE"

edit on 9-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Waow, I cant believe that video from OP. There's always someone looking to exploit every situation, is this what goes on in religion?
This is astunding, sickening, cruel & twisted. Please tell me this guy has no control of other humans

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
You dont understand...this man and HIS followers really BELIEVE..that what happened is the result of God answering their prayers!!!

ARE YOU SEEING THIS!

Do you not understand that they will not stop...they honestly believe..this stuff is happening because God is avenging them...the Judge..died..because he "sinned" against this church...they believe the shooter was sent to them..they want MORE death!

This is sick beyond the word sick...

These people really believe this...

You can hate all you want..you can stand up for your religion all you want..the point is..these people...will NOT stop...until they are all eradicated.

You cant even expect them to not sleep at night..they are snugs as bugs in a rug..thinking their god..is right..and THEY are right..

All I can say is..karma is a bitch..and wont come soon enough,

So your saying that they are right or what? Any prick that can make a video condoning a person going on a killing spree and blaming the victims is a deluded moron. They do not have a god... They have bent the rules of religion. Their practices are a disgrace, They have got no place in religion. Protesting at funerals is the work of a pack of cowards. God hates Australia, god hates fags, god hates America. God hates people like them.

I bet if their church was burnt to the ground it would not of been gods doing, They would be on the phone to the police, an organisation which came from the people who made god hate America. They are retards...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

The only control over humans he has is the inbred pricks that actually think he is right.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey i should take that song and make it my ringtone. It's the jam! i used to listen to alot of black metal in my earliers years ( for those who don't know look up bands like burzum and mayhem) These guys are more "kvlt" than varg. (part of the early 90's church burnings in norway and murder of a member of mayhem) Hey i wonder if they are accepting people in the black metal scene as new members. The people in the church might as well be. They fit the hateful heart requirements of the scene. But all sarcasm aside, these people are more blasphemous than the antichristian music i used to always listen too.
edit on 9-1-2011 by religiousmurder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ter·ror·ism
   /ˈtɛrəˌrɪzəm/ Show Spelled[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

Watch the video again and tell me that this isn't the case. If Obama is half the Muslim people claim he is, then he's going to jump on this like white on rice. ( Pun intended )

I honestly see no difference between these genetic mistakes and radical muslims ( ditto )

In all seriousness, The Department of Homeland Security really needs to be made aware of this.......en masse.

If he wants my attention he'll get it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
If this was a muslim ``preacher`` doing this kind of talk in the US? He would already be arrested if not hanged by an angry mob.

MSM would be talking about him 24/7 and calling for his arrest... while hyping the ``muslim terrorists in America`` BS...

But since this guy call himself a ``baptist`` when he's just a piece of filth, it's nowhere on the news.

They've been the focus of quite a few exposes on Fox News, with some wild yelling matches.

This one starts at the 4 minute mark:

www.youtube.com...

This one is Shirley Phelps on Hannity show:

www.youtube.com...

She's also been on Oprah and other shows.

Statements such as yours only serve to divide us and incite anger and violence.

But attention and publicity is just what they want - it's better to ignore them.

Somebody mentioned suing them. Remember, they are a family of lawyers and they know the law quite well. Suing them might just result in a counter-suit.

They are annoying, but harmless (so far). True freedom of speech means protecting speech that is objectionable. Plus, it's better to let them continue their protests so that we can keep an eye on them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The shooter might have had some mental issues but most like not any more so than the Westboro Baptists - these people are sick, sick, sick. To picket a funeral (and I am not religious) must be an ultimate sin. When will someone take care of these sickos.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So just ignore them, I do. By giving them extended coverage and debating their validity they will continue to be successful. If only the media stuck to true news and stories, garbage like this would just disappear but so long as people lament about it it won't die.

brill

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
So just ignore them, I do. By giving them extended coverage and debating their validity they will continue to be successful. If only the media stuck to true news and stories, garbage like this would just disappear but so long as people lament about it it won't die.

brill

I agree with this exactly. While I may think their actions are disgusting, the best thing to do is just ignore them. Getting everyone all bent out of shape is what they are out to do and people wanting to or trying to do things to them is just glorifying their cause. If they're ignored and given no press whatsoever then they will eventually just go away. The only power they have is what you give them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Phelps and the rest of the WBC just never cease to amaze me. I swear, at the rate they're going somebody's eventually just gonna charge into one of their protests, and people from the WBC are gonna get shot.

What's sad is that I'd feel no emotion towards their deaths. That's how far gone they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is yet another example of why words that end with "ism" and "anity" are horrible things when taken to the extremes. I don't think anyone would mind if this church were to mysteriously burn to the ground.... with the congregation in it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This guy is a real jerk off.
God just sent me a memo, he wants me to kick him in the balls and punch his teeth in.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
S+F to OP!

You would have to be pretty deep in your crazy typhoon to even remotely side with these loonies. Such a blind hate, led by clearly a power hungry man, will cause no good and only evil in it's wake.

And during a time where even ATS seems to be sailing on the outskirts of NoReasonville, about to crash into WTFboro in the Doom but Not Really train, we desperately need to remember that it is people, thoughts, and actions like these that threaten us more than any other half cocked conspiracy theme we can dream up in our hungry desire for adventure in our lives. This sort of poison will seep deeper than any government could ever hope for, potentially killing off any seeds of future growth within the human populace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join