It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All nwo "conspiracy theoreys" hereby laid to rest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Pretty much anyone who cares to know about this stuff already does, unless they're not say..at least 10-12 years of age or so... those I can understand to be ignorant on this topic. The rest?? Willfully ignorant. I say let them burn.
edit on 9-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

You don't need to buy it, you can read it right on the UN's own website.

Agenda 21

edit on 9-1-2011 by quackers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Started in 1989 with everyone signing on in 1992 and now 19 years later nothing has been done. This is the thing about the UN, it has no power. People sign on to anything that sounds good to the general public and then never do anything with it.

UN: Hey lets make a treaty that supports sustantiable towns that do not use up all the resources and cuts down on pollution.

Member Nations: Hmmm that sounds good, people will like the sound of that but what will it cost and what do we have to do?

UN: Well the treaty just recomends stuff it does not have any power so it only costs you what you want to put into it.

Member Nations: Free PR and we do not have to do anything? Sign us up.

Meanwhile ten years later and nobody has bothered to do anything

ATS: OMG UN gonna kill us all with Agenda 21!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My question now is has the UK signed upto this and if so exactly where is our population going to live?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by OneArt

Bottom line is, we are killing the planet, destroying flora, fauna, the atmosphere and natural resource reserves. I'm not a tree hugger, but that's those are the facts. We are overpopulated and overcrowded. There are poeople starving every second of the day because there isn't enough to go around...

All this is saying is that we need to conserve our resources and reduce our numbers... Now we can do this by setting aside wilderness (I doubt they'll ever be able to enforce the no human policy with millions of acres and a reduced population) and getting rid of some people... That doesn't have to mean genocide either... We could take after China and put a cap on the number of kids allowed per family. If you want to counter that this takes away from your rights to breed as you choose, try to think beyond yourselves and realize that your right to breed as choose is costing people the right to EAT as they choose.

By the way, has anyone ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? Cause let me tell you, a bunch of ignorant, mindless #s churning out kids 4 times in 3 years is just what we need... Get out of here... I'm all for respecting the right to live and thrive, but I'm also all for my right to survive, as in survival of the fittest. And I'm really not sorry if I don't include violent, ignorant rednecks and hoodrats in my definition of the fittest.

If you're afraid of dying, then I've got some bad news for you... Everyone will go at one point or another...

If you're afraid that you won't be included in the new world order and that your line will become extinct, chances are you're right. Too bad for you. Just remember, it could've been a bus accident or some other random event. At least this way you're doing us all a favor.

Let's see now...

Rednecks and "hoodrats" have no right to live.

People who choose to have children, are ignorant idiots.

China's draconian policies are to be admired.

Not enough resources...

Too many people...

We're killing the planet...and "those are the facts".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is that you attended public schools, and it never occurred to you that you were being brainwashed.

"Too bad for you..."

JR

Did I stutter buddy?

You still never answered those last questions I posed, or are you too caught up living in a utopian fantasy land that you refuse to consider any sort of unpleasantness in the world?

Now, let me elaborate on my points, as they obviously weren't clear enough for you... I consider anyone who isn't contributing anything to our human race an extra mouth to feed, a burden that we can't afford to bear for much longer... Once again, what happens when food prices keep rising to new heights until it eventually becomes priceless? What happens when you are fighting your neighbors over a loaf of bread? Or is that completely impossible? Are we going to have infinite resources forever and always and everyone can grow up to be an astronaut or a rock star?

And for the record, people who choose to have kids aren't ignorant idiots, but the people who have 7 kids between the ages of 1 and 10 and can't afford to feed them and live off of welfare... Yeah those people are scum in my eyes. They take advantage of every one of us. I don't feel bad for them if they get left behind. Natural selection.

I'm not saying that we need to resort to China's "draconian policies" either... I'm saying that the one that they do have is probably our only alternative to wars and or genocides in the name of population control... In comparison, it's not so draconian after all... Especially when you consider that it would reduce poverty and allow people to EAT and thrive instead of us Americans growing ever fatter and dumber... And that goes for most of the western world, btw. America is just a symbol.

Not enough resources and overpopulation are things I shouldn't even have to go into with anyone who has half a brain, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

if you've got better solutions, please let me hear them. But I doubt that you do, so in that case I'll just ask you to please answer my questions. Stop trying to distract people from my point by debasing my argument. Or are you all about smear tactics like some dirty politician who knows he's been outdone?

Answer before you criticize.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Started in 1989 with everyone signing on in 1992 and now 19 years later nothing has been done. This is the thing about the UN, it has no power. People sign on to anything that sounds good to the general public and then never do anything with it.

Well, some things have been done in some communities, but not nearly as much as what seemed to be scheduled. It's mostly decentralized, meaning the local governments and community leaders need to implement this on their own.

The thing is, the elite tried to do this the rational way. Scientists were funded, research projected the future based on current rates of consumption, population numbers, etc.. The elite tried to convince the governments and their people that this was the way to go. Uh... we didn't bite, and many mindless, ignorant fools actually fought back because they felt it hurt their religious beliefs or what have you.

Now it's pretty much up to the elite to have a culling of the masses. We practically begged for this out of our continued state of ignorance. Bring it on already. Target those with low IQ, and wipe them from the face of this earth with a quickness. Then we can all get together and do what's best for our species and this planet. Too much scum getting in the way of global progress.

Geez, I sound so elitist.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by 46ACE

Can you please explain how this lays to rest all NWO conspiracy theorIEs?

As Mr. Harry Lamb states they are no longer "theories".But documented; published policy.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
reply to post by 46ACE

Simply stunning video.
S&F
Should be mandatory viewing for every human being.

What the thread title is implying, I think, is that it's no longer a "Theory" it's a FACT, its a written fact and there's a manifesto with all the plans and details on how it is going to be implemented.

Must see video.

Where is the full content of the video?

part1
www.sovereignty.net...
part2
www.sovereignty.net...
part3
www.sovereignty.net...

andfeel free to explpore more at : www.sovereignty.net...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok well. I took some time to visit The U.N. and I have not come across anything about killing millions or a one world government. However I have not read the whole document. I do believe there is men in power of pulling the strings in this world and key events that take place, but there has to be a reason for doing what they are doing(Likely ET involvement, for whatever reason) I think most conspiracy's are created out of paranoia (The world looks, sounds, and feels different when you are actually out there and not behind computer screen). EX: FEMA camps are real there is no doubt about it (But they're not for mass depopulation. As for the coffins, well what would you do with 10 million infected eroding corpses?) There is no doubt about it, but I personally think they are for our protection (Not That I want it, I don't.) against disease or any other type of mass outbreak. It just makes sense. On the other hand 9/11 was an inside job, elections are rigged, most food & water is tainted, there is very private & very rich individuals planing your tomorrow, today's kids really are dumb, but I believe I will still live to see 40 (I'm 18) with a decent life. Eat organic, exercise, be yourself, get involved, own a gun, stay away from any mainstream outlets, and you should be fine.

There is a few reasons conspiracy theories never hold enough water and why this post will not lay anything to rest.

1.) There is always someone looking to make money on the net or in a book and will cook up anything and make it sound damn true, but eventually that person unveiled.
2.) There is always people blowing things out of proportion and taking things out of context.
3.) Everybody is different and has different views and with half conspiracy's rarely having evidence, it's all speculation. Therefor creating a never ending bickering battle.
4.) Most people think conspiracy means having no evidence - all speculation. Well 1/3 (give or take) conspiracy's have it laid out for you(The real conspiracy's). Names, Dates, Places. What they don't have is support. Why not have a high government positions for a team that lays BS conspiracy's to rest and make real conspiracy's prominent? Simple. They would actually figure sh!t out.. Otherwise that position would in indeed exist, I mean for real, if they have a alien spokesperson why not have a team of researchers looking for conspirators? Don't you think if the president was not a puppet and entitled to his own opinion he would be looking for a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose? That is the definition you know. A conspirator is the same thing as a terrorist, but they do it quietly.
edit on 9-1-2011 by SSDDay because: error

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Come on man at least spell and punctuate your title correctly. Shouldn't need a HS drop out to tell you that.
edit on 9-1-2011 by SSDDay because: Wrong person.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

First off, I'm a high-school dropout who runs circles around most graduates.

Secondly, I don't think you were talking to me. I'm not the OP.
edit on 9-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OneArt

Not enough resources and overpopulation are things I shouldn't even have to go into with anyone who has half a brain, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

if you've got better solutions, please let me hear them. But I doubt that you do, so in that case I'll just ask you to please answer my questions.

It will take years to deprogram you. Not a derogatory statement, but my honest estimate, based on the fact that you seem to have swallowed every lie, hook, line and sinker.

In my opinion, you are very far from even considering any kind of "solutions". Apparently, you have no idea of what the questions even might be.

Since you mention half a brain, I will only suggest taking small baby-bites to begin with. For example, I believe you will find this thread helpful:

The world population must be reduced at all costs...

Nice title too! While it is around 10 pages, there is a lot of good info in there that counter the popular notion that our masters have fed us, that is that we are suffering from "overpopulation".

Imagine for a moment "if" such a thing was actually not true at all. Imagine if exactly the OPPOSITE turned out to be true? Is it even remotely possible that human populations will be declining, or are already showing massive indications of catastrophic decline? Impossible!

Well, what can I say? Mind-bending, that such a lie could be so regarded as gospel truth, but as you can see, you'll obviously have to keep an open mind.

Will you choose the red pill, or the blue?

JR

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well that's nice. No you are not. My mistake.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I've researched the topic for years. The people who don't think we're currently overpopulated are ignorant. The logic they use isn't global, it's local. These people just can't see the forest from the trees. I don't expect you to ever change your mind, but that's okay. It's all going to happen anyways, and I much doubt anything you or I say on the subject will cause much change anyways.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

What the heck do you think the Real Estate Market Collapse and the Food Safety law just passed were all about????

We are not allowed to see what is happening behind closed doors. However key parts of the plan have been put in place within the last decade, much of it under Clinton. They were the Banking Laws that allowed the Real Estate Market Collapse and Foreclosuregate to happen. I explain the mess in this POST

The result of the Food Safety Law will be no one will want to buy farmland now and the FDA just got the power to force 99% of US farmers off their land (and into jail) 41% of the USA is farmland and it will be removed from private hands as fast as the FDA can do so starting in 2012.

You can look at the guidelines the FDA will use for regulating US farms. They were developed by the UN/OIE/FAO after Clinton ratified the World Trade Organization Agreement on Agriculture. Here is an article by FAO showing the Agenda 21 - Good Agricultural Practices connection. FAO: The concept of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and Agenda 21
Another article by the FAO

Introduction
What are Good Agricultural Practices? A multiplicity of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) codes, standards and regulations have been developed in recent years by the food industry and producers organizations but also governments and NGOs, aiming to codify agricultural practices at farm level for a range of commodities. Their purpose varies from fulfilment of trade and government regulatory requirements (in particular with regard to food safety and quality), to more specific requirements of specialty or niche markets. The objective of these GAP codes, standards and regulations include, to a varying degree:
* ensuring safety and quality of produce in the food chain
* capturing new market advantages by modifying supply chain governance
* improving natural resources use, workers health and working conditions, and/or
* creating new market opportunities for farmers and exporters in developing countries.
www.fao.org...

You can read one of these guides to good farming practices HERE

It is patterned after "Good Manufacturing Practices" for drug manufacture. It requires a load of expertise to just write the procedures. I know because that is what I got paid to do for the last thirty years. It also will require a lot of time every day to take samples and record everything. This does not include the thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars in fencing required just to keep "unauthorized persons," wild animals and pets from entering the farm just to name one of the new requirements.

I have already been through the discussion on fencing with a government agent so it is experience not theory talking. She wanted MINIMUM two 5 ft high fences at least three foot apart. My professionally designed 8 wire high tensile electric fence was pronounced "inadequate" by the agent. This is a fence that will keep a dog/coyote out and a sheep in. I have watched a draft horse and a neighbor's dog bounce of that fence yelping but the government thinks it is not good enough. Think of all the 3 and 4 wire high tensile cattle fence that will have to be replaced not to mention all the fencing needed in the open range states! That doesn't include all of the corn and wheat and soybean fields all over the country that are not fenced at all!

Alex Jones Keeps screaming about the "end game" well guess what it just arrived!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

visit The U.N. and I have not come across anything about killing millions or a one world government....

How about the UN's Commission on Global Governance?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I also mentioned this right after. "However I have not read the whole document."

I'll take a look later. Also, for as much as I know, Agenda 21 was never been implemented hence the meeting 19 years ago. However they have a whole program dedicated for further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles. Although they don't make much clear about where it stands and neither do external sources, but then again I haven't spent a whole lot time looking. A21 is new to me and I have always said, the NWO would be achieved through the fabrication of environmental disasters (Letting them happen, or worsen) and through the manipulation of scientific data.

edit on 9-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by OneArt

if you've got better solutions, please let me hear them. But I doubt that you do, so in that case I'll just ask you to please answer my questions.

It will take years to deprogram you. Not a derogatory statement, but my honest estimate, based on the fact that you seem to have swallowed every lie, hook, line and sinker.

In my opinion, you are very far from even considering any kind of "solutions". Apparently, you have no idea of what the questions even might be.

Since you mention half a brain, I will only suggest taking small baby-bites to begin with. For example, I believe you will find this thread helpful:

The world population must be reduced at all costs...

Nice title too! While it is around 10 pages, there is a lot of good info in there that counter the popular notion that our masters have fed us, that is that we are suffering from "overpopulation".

Imagine for a moment "if" such a thing was actually not true at all. Imagine if exactly the OPPOSITE turned out to be true? Is it even remotely possible that human populations will be declining, or are already showing massive indications of catastrophic decline? Impossible!

Well, what can I say? Mind-bending, that such a lie could be so regarded as gospel truth, but as you can see, you'll obviously have to keep an open mind.

Will you choose the red pill, or the blue?

JR

Listen bro... You still haven't answered a single question I posed, but it's cool because you've been "deprogrammed" which means you don't have to answer logical questions, you just have to point me in the direction of a thread with major holes in its logic... You see, it's not the fact that people live that is the problem, it's the way we live, as I've been saying my whole life... Now until we have everyone on the same page, ready to live as nature intended instead of conquering and destroying all we see, we'll never be able to sustain our population. Period.

And for the record, it's not some wacked out programming that led me to believe that we use an abundance of synthetic, non-biodegradable substances in our every day lives... It's not programming that has shown me that people make and purchase tons of unnecessary crap that sits in landfills for decades.... And it's not programming that has shown me that the masses will never understand how they could change the world or even why they should, it's growing up around them that's responsible for that...

I'm NOT SORRY that, once again, I don't defend families of 7 who live off of social welfare. Social welfare, by the way, means that we (society at large) take care of these lazy, ignorant slobs.

I'm NOT SORRY that I think the world would do better with a smaller population comprised of highly intelligent individuals striving toward collective evolution.

I'm NOT SORRY that I think there should be a mandatory IQ test in order to breed, as opposed to genocide or war, as a way to achieve the above.

And by the way, the whole australia thing is beautiful... in theory. But the fact of the matter is, it's not the way of the world at this moment. We still have people STARVING while others get FAT. Also, I don't think the OP of that thread took into account arable land and distribution of resources and such on that continent, but I do understand the point, and in the distant future, it could be possible.

You have no idea how broad my horizons are, brother, so don't assume anything. I just happen to have thought past my dreams and hopes and got down to bare facts. You still refuse to admit that our society is terrible, damn near cancerous, in its present form. You still refuse to admit that there are people out there who are draining the rest of us dry with laziness...

And while, yes, there are others draining us in other ways, at least they have the brains to do it in a subtle way. I have more respect for the 10% than the 85%, and I'm not afraid to say that.

I think that once we trim the fat of society, the meat will get a little healthier. And I think once we rid ourselves of that dead weight, we'll be able to move on and make the changes if enough people wake up and cease their selfish, violent, materialistic ways. But, once again, considering the mental capacity of the average person currently living on this planet... I don't see that happening any time soon. Which, once again comes down to social darwinism, We need to start with the stupid and the violent and work our way to the greedy... Then we can move on to that utopia you have in mind. K?

Please, I await a reply.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think once we trim all the fat off the united nation and their conspirators, we will finally be able to live in peace.

whoever these people think they are need a wake up call and get a first class ticket to participate in a little exercise i like to call "guillotine"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2011 by wheels because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join