It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dont eat the dead birds/fish or we might end up with a zombie out break!

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Just a warning to all yall who might be thinking of what is so bad about all thees dead fish and birds, FREE FOOD! This is not free food this is dangerous. i predict there are lots of toxins in theese dead animals and if you were to roast one up on the barbie or smoke some fish or barbecue it you will infact become infected and turn into a zombie. Now there is no proof of this because everyone who has eaten these animals is a zombie and is out hunting or dead. If you would like to disprove this please eat several dead fish and birds and let me know how it goes


So the people who ate these dead animals, lets wait and see what happens now shall we?
edit on 8-1-2011 by pavelivanov22 because: Added sentence for the dead animals




posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   


BIRD FISH AND SEA MAMMALS DEATHS SO FAR!

As you can see there are fish deaths by sea mammals i know there are goin to be some more dead fish showing up on west coast and some birds after they eat them.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Maybe the next headline will be: "Thousands of birds that fell dead from the sky, CAME BACK TO LIFE!! FISH TOO!!"



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Maybe the next headline will be: "Thousands of birds that fell dead from the sky, CAME BACK TO LIFE!! FISH TOO!!"


That would be really scary..thousands of black birds trying to kill you and fish in the water you have no escape of this biological weapon attack



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 

You know what mister?

I like the way you think.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


A little late with your warning,
Have already eaten dead fish and chicken and beaf and pork



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 
Please delete this thread.

Warning people not to chow down on the dead critters is a bad thing.

A zombie outbreak would just be freakin' excellent and a lot of fun.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 

You know what mister?

I like the way you think.


Im just coming into conclusion from difference sources and expedience of what is happening..


But i feel really bad for all these animals
they can not defend themselves buy using biochemicals on us why are they killing them? Karma will come around no matter what and mother nature is not happy about this one!



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky
 


Ditto. That would be like a dream come true for me.




Anyway, people have already eaten the dead fish. Now we just have to wait.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robbo2006
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


A little late with your warning,
Have already eaten dead fish and chicken and beaf and pork


Chickens and pigs? i have not heard any news about them dropping dead out of the sky but i have heard of mad cow diseases so for your own safety be careful mate, cuz if i see a zombie coming near me it will have a very nice view down my barrel.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


I'm not sure what you just said,

But I'm pretty sure it's genius.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal
 


the magnetic pole shifting will not only effect/kill the animals but us also.. the pole shifts and BAM bunch of dead animals.. now wait for round 2, its gonna get fishy.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


I'm going to require some of what you're smoking soldier...

And ammo... lots of ammo.
edit on 8-1-2011 by totalmetal because: can't sleep clowns will eat me

edit on 8-1-2011 by totalmetal because: can't sleep clowns will eat me



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

Originally posted by totalmetal
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 

You know what mister?

I like the way you think.


Karma will come around no matter what...


Maybe it's in the process as we speak? Who knows what all these birds/fish/crabs were in a past life? ...Anyone?



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This has been the best, most awesome thread I have read!
If dead cows start falling from the sky you can bet I will not eat any of it.
As for the up-coming zombie attack, I'm gathering all my ammo now.
S+F X 10!!!



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The Zombies are already here bud.

They are already here...



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
The Zombies are already here bud.

They are already here...






Awwww man.... wouldn't that be great?


Zombies..... *sighs*

Love 'em.



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


how correct you are, that moron saying free food is not very bright, or hopefully just being humorous and sarcastic.. i really hope the latter..

how many western showed a thirsty guy/group come across a watering hole with dead carcasses/skeletons lying around it?? who would drink it? isn't it pretty obvious something is wrong with it..

who eats a dead fish they find floating in a lake?



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
This has been the best, most awesome thread I have read!
If dead cows start falling from the sky you can bet I will not eat any of it.
As for the up-coming zombie attack, I'm gathering all my ammo now.
S+F X 10!!!


What if they collect all these animals then seel in the store? how would you know its not from the mysterious animals?



posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


how correct you are, that moron saying free food is not very bright, or hopefully just being humorous and sarcastic.. i really hope the latter..

how many western showed a thirsty guy/group come across a watering hole with dead carcasses/skeletons lying around it?? who would drink it? isn't it pretty obvious something is wrong with it..

who eats a dead fish they find floating in a lake?


It was a joke mate dont take it seriously. Of course there is nothing safe to drink now, maybe our tap water it got a bit safer since there is less fluoride




top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join