It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

This is Charles Marcello again with more information that proves beyond any reasonable doubt the Pyramids of Giza were built to honor an extremely rare planetary convergence. The creation story in the bible was created to tell that tale, and that, in part, is exactly what the Masons are celebrating. (Though the Pyramids are a lot older then the books of the bible.) The bad news for the Masons is, the stories they use to enhance the knowledge within each of its Masonic levels, has nothing to do with god or God, rather, it has everything to do with the science of our solar system, and planetary interactions… or more correctly, the Sun, Moon and Earth, the Hiram Key be damned. The stories in the bible, the first five books, has very little to do with God, more so then they have almost everything to do with extremely advanced ancient knowledge… that we can only recently understand and prove, that was in fact passed forward for the benefit of all mankind. The story of Moses and who he was gives great clues on how to re-read the first five books of the bible. The stories within the Mayan/Aztec cultures gives even more clues on how to understand the stories within the bible. There is still a lot more information that I firmly believe we will be able to discover throughout the world, and within other religious texts… that will either, support what I’m about to share with you, or perhaps… give more extremely ancient knowledge that the survivors (pay attention to that word) desperately felt they needed to pass forward. I could spend an incredible amount of time walking you through each level of this discovery. Yet I don’t want to ruin the journey for others. I could post a picture proving the Pyramids at Giza do in fact match the planetary convergence that will take place one hour before sunrise on Dec 3, 2012. Instead I’m going to allow you, YES YOU, the opportunity to learn these truths on your own. Learn what the Sphinx will be looking at on that day and until Dec 21, 2012. Learn which two planets will be dancing in the Western Sky just before sunrise in 2012... I will hint you towards the month of August. Learn which chambers some believe align to what stars/constellations from the Great Pyramid, and then discover where they will be on Dec 3, 2012 and then on Dec 21, 2012. Some of you will already know the answers, and you’re welcome. For those of you who don’t… get up off your ass and find out. For those of you who claim nothing is going to happen in 2012, you may in fact be right. The good news is, you have nothing to fear from simple people freaking out because of all the hype of 2012. The bad news is… Extremely powerful people believe in the ignorant stories passed forward by our not so distant ancestors… They deeply believe in the numbers. They deeply believe in the ancient sacrifices. They deeply believe they are in fact doing g/God’s(s) work.
Count 144,000 days after Sept 11, 2001. You now know the amount of time we have left before they believe they must finish their work.
Count 666 days before Dec 3, 2012 and then find out where your leaders were.
Count June 10, 2011 to Dec 3, 2012. Count June 10 2011 to Feb 4th 2012, compare those numbers to Dec 3, 2012.
Count how many days separate Feb 4th 2012 from June 10, 2012. Then start running the numbers and compare them to numerology, Paganist lore, and the Bible. (Notice that is the first time I’ve capitalized the world bible.)

I have in fact solved the Pyramid Mystery. It cannot be denied any longer… However, I’ve also discovered why these Paganist must stop. Your mythology is wrong. I truly wish it wasn’t but it is. If what I’ve discovered is true, you are going to suffer in ways you cannot even imagine… You will not be loved for what you are planning, you will be despised and hated by the gods…
Compare our planet’s daily numbers to the distance of our Sun.
Compare those numbers to ancient mythology.
Compare the mathematical numbers to the days of the year you honor against those numbers and our solar system.
Compare 3, 7, 21, 42, 72, 111, etc… against our planetary daily numbers and the mathematical numbers we know are true regarding our solar system.
Compare them god damnit and open your eyes.

Dec 3 is exactly 18 days before Dec 21.

18days*24hrs*60min = 25,920. The Progression of the Equinox takes exactly 25,920 years. Now learn the cycle of Dec 3, 2012. It only happens once every 2737 years… but only matches the Pyramids of Giza every 5th cycle. Yet… how many cycle does it take for that convergence to match not only the Pyramids of Giza, and then compare that to the creation story in the bible and Mason mythology. You now know why there are 33 levels… however you also learn there must be a 34th. it’s the only way they could possibly obtain balance in their order… just like you will learn the advanced mathematical, solaristic, and scientific understanding our truly ancient ancestors had to of known in order to build the pyramids the way they did, place them the way they did, and then hide all the information the way they did.

The story of Moses becomes even more incredible once you sit down and understand. All you need is your bible and the information I’ve mentioned above and you will learn so much. I could spend all day explaining this to you, destroying any chance you have of discovering all of these truths on your own. And I absolutely refuse to do so. Yet I know I cannot allow this information to go unknown for to much longer. It must be known before the end of this year, for so many reasons, if you study, you will understand completely. Read Captain Morgan’s Book. Read Your Bible. Read Maurice Cotterell’s book or watch his video’s on youtube. Watch or read Graham Hancock’s books or watch his youtube videos to understand the knowledge he and his co-authors have discovered. Then do the math I’ve mentioned above. Then research the Dec 3, 2012 and how long its been since this the last time this happened exactly 18 days before the progression of the Equinox. (if the progression of the equinox happens every 25,920 years, and that planetary convergence matches the pyramids every fifth cycle or 13,685... But can only be seen on earth every second cycle how many cycle does it take…) then Re-read the creation story. Compare the math… (1 day equals 24, 2 days equals 24 times 24, 3 days equals 24 times 24 times 24, etc etc… and then compare the stories you are told to believe regarding our earth, by both science and religions.) Compare the math… compare the stories. Compare the science… This is undeniable. UNDENIABLE!!! Later this year I’ll give you much more… Or for those who are extremely lazy… read my posts… the answers from beginning to end are there if you are smart enough to see them… Yet For now, I pass the rest of this journey onto you. I do this to make sure the truth cannot die with me. I do this so as not to ruin or create bias as to how you, YOU, rediscover these truths on your own. The math is completely undeniable… The truth is so much more fantastic then you can imagine. And in time all the lies will be exposed and the true solutions will finally save ourselves from ourselves. The choice is yours… If you decide to begin this journey… All I will say is…

Enjoy the Ride…

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Hi. I am curious to what you have figured out that you want us to also figure out. But if you could, would you please let me know. you can u2u me so you dont ruin it for the others. I work 50 60 hours a week and am raising an 8 month old atm...so as you can see I do not have the time. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am also curious what you have figured out. Why not just share your knowledge instead of telling people to figure it out? If no one figures it out and you are standing alone in the end will you feel better about yourself for not sharing your knowledge? I don't remember reading anywhere in the bible where it tells people to figure it out.

However, I don't want to come off wrong, thanks for putting together this post I'm sure you spent a lot of time gathering up all that information.

edit on 8-1-2011 by taccj9903 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In order to answer both of your questions to a level that prevents you from discovering these truths on your own, I would need to go into parts of this discovery that will take away from the main point of this thread… and that is, the absolute proof the Pyramids of Giza were created to honor this extremely rare planetary convergence. In my opening post I gave wonderful clues on how to find these truths on your own. I guarantee, if you spend two hours a day devoted to studying the information mentioned above, you do have the time to discover these truths on your own, in very short order. For me this journey has been years in the making. However, because I know where to look, were to find the answers, I’ve done everyone here a great service by helping to narrow the research you will need to do in order to discover these truths on your own. Later this year I’m going to post a tell all. Yet for this response I’m going to give you some more information with the numbers that will hopefully light a fire, that will help nudge you towards researching these truths on your own. Anyone who knows my work knows this is exactly how I do everything. I do things this way so as to not force my discoveries/truths onto anyone. I feel all must walk towards the truth, and must do so to their own abilities. Regarding the Bible… the bible does say, you must study to find yourself approved. It doesn’t say anywhere in the bible, let others tell you what to think or believe… it says seek the truth and you shall find it. Plus a whole host of other comments that demands you, the individual, seek the truth and God on your own. The phrase, “your body is the temple“, is damn right. The bible demands each seek truth on their own. That’s way I only lead people to the door, each must decide if they will walk threw that door. Blue pill/Red pill in another useful analogy.

Here are some more numbers and there related scientific significance.

There are 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute.

24*60 equals 1440 (that number can be found all over the world 144 and 144,000 and 666.)
24*60*60 equals 86400. (that number signifies why our not so distant ancient ancestors believed the Sun equaled a god. Because 864,000 equals the diameter of the Sun…. the numerology between our planet and our solar system is kinda freaky… almost like it was all done on purpose.) Plus when you take those daily mathematical numbers and compare them to Paganist lore, 3 7, 21 etc… it begins to explain things in a manner that will shock you at first. However it only begins there. There are so many other numbers, like 6, 11, 13, 27... Each of those numbers tell a tale. Genesis Chapter 11 aint got one damn thing to do with the age of people, and has everything to do with hidden science. The book Exodus gives great clues as to why the bible (Jews) and the Egyptian Lore share the same stories. However there is so much more to that story then just those two cultures. The Mayans have all the numbers you need to seriously understand your Bible. Why that’s important is… supposedly neither of those ancient cultures knew nothing of the other. Because that is something that appears to be true on the surface… then what is the connection? The Pyramids of Giza answer that question… It does so in such a way, it will force our planet to rethink our history. Science can no longer claim humanity was nothing but cavemen over 10K years ago. The truth, and the Physical alignment of the Pyramids of Giza on Dec 3 2012 demands that is so not true. The Bible also tells us even more of the story. The Mayan/Aztec numbers confirms some of those stories, yet the math is exactly the same. Not to mention, all the other cultures around the world and what they have to say. But for now, we all must focus on those pyramids and the dates I mentioned in my opening post. Simply because some extremely powerful people believe in it completely. The 2012 games in England demands they know some of these truths. However, their understanding of the stories from our not so distant ancient ancestors perspective is not only wrong, its horrifically dangerous for all of us… especially for them.

The planetary convergence of Dec 3, 2012 only happens once every 2737 years. Yet only matches the physical layout of the Pyramids every fifth cycle. However all three planets can only be seen here on Earth in its entirety once every 27,370 years. Now the Question is, if the Progression of the Equinox happens every 25, 920... Then it would appear those two would never match up, because there is a 1450 year difference. Also… 25,920 times 6 equals 155,520 now minus 144,000 equals 11,520. 27,370 times six equals 164,220 now minus 144,000 equals 20,220. Or how about… 164,220 divided by 25,920 equals 6.335... I give you these numbers to help get you started. To open your bible and start looking for something that fits what is mentioned above, and what is mentioned in my opening post. When you look at these numbers and compare them to Egyptian and Mayan/Aztec and biblical numerology, I promise you things will start to make sense. But first, everyone needs to understand why they should even start. The Pyramids of Giza are the Key. (there is something else I’m researching at the moment that I’ve been afraid to look into in for some time… but now there is no choice it has to be done… don’t worry I’ll give that away as well.) Regarding Giza and Dec 3 2012, the evidence is overwhelming. The bad news is, humanity is older then any of us can imagine… or… our truly ancient ancestors were more advanced then we are currently… the reason that is bad news… nothing of them exists except the science they past forward, and some ruins… That’s damn scary, especially when you take into account all the stories from around the world and the cyclic cycles of destruction their lore demands our Earth always goes through. The Pyramids Of Giza may in fact allow us to have hope. But in order to understand why, you must walk this journey on your own. Or just sit back and wait a few more months and I will give it all away. For now… I am giving all who wish to know, the chance to study and prepare for what is coming. Whether its man who causes it, or the universe/god… the end result will be the same. Unless each of us opens our eyes… Google: Ricki Clay to get a better understanding of who the players might be… I only hope as more of you study and present your information to the world, those “players” will start to understand they’re making one hell’ve big mistake.

Study the Pyramids and the math that separates Dec 3, 2012 from Dec 21, 2012. Compare Mayan/Aztec numbers to those numbers. Plus all the other stuff I’ve already mentioned. I promise you, it will be time well spent and it will both excite and frighten you at the same time. While it might even bring you peace… How so? Because if you study you to will realize how we can save ourselves from ourselves.

(oh as an aside… study Roman Catholic History… If all three prophecies… the bible, Martin, and Fatima are correct… they (and possibly all of us), only have one Pope left. If you study their history against what is written above/asked of you to research… you will discover why their history is so damn bloody.)

I hope this information makes you want to know… if not, well that’s your choice. However, if you decide you need to know and you want to be the director of your own life… All I can say is… Enjoy the Ride.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've copied your posts to a notepad file (just in case) and will begin research ASAP. I for one don't intend on being caught off guard. If you have the time, take a look at some of my threads/posts and let me know if I've stumbled upon something that I should be following up on.

There's so much going on right now it's hard to follow up on everything.

-PS
Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

People learn best by doing, not by being shown. I intend to follow up on this information. Knowledge requires effort you know...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

24*60*60 equals 86400. (that number signifies why our not so distant ancient ancestors believed the Sun equaled a god. Because 864,000 equals the diameter of the Sun…. the numerology between our planet and our solar system is kinda freaky… almost like it was all done on purpose.)

Man, that is damn fascinating!

Thank you for the info.

I will begin my research tomorrow evening after work.

You mentioned the capitalization of the word "Bible" would you please elaborate?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
woah, i just typed in www.864000.org

check it out

what do ya make of that

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I guess I take a different philosophical approach to life. If I had knowledge that I thought would benefit humanity I would just share it with everyone. Happy researching.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks alot for this thread. Cant wait to hear more.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Littlebunny discovered a while back when playing with Stellarium that Saturn, Venus, and Mars end up with spacings that match the spacings of the larger pyramids at Giza.

Littlebunny has been thrilled with the discovery of this coincidence in several threads.

With great proclamation and numerology, a charlatan's device, littlebunny says

I have in fact solved the Pyramid Mystery.

If people are going to waste their time checking into this claim then they might also check whether or not the following is correct:

The Progression of the Equinox takes exactly 25,920 years.

Instead of making you work I'll provide the answer: the accepted figure today is 25,772 years. OOPS!

Other numerological wackiness:

You now know why there are 33 levels…

Count 144,000 days after ... Count 666 days before ... Count ...

The following has to be the wackiest since the units don't match. This compares time to distance.

24*60 equals 1440 (that number can be found all over the world 144 and 144,000 and 666.)
24*60*60 equals 86400. (that number signifies why our not so distant ancient ancestors believed the Sun equaled a god. Because 864,000 equals the diameter of the Sun….

We'll let the faithful researchers figure out the diameter units. Is it miles or kilometers?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I suppose there's only one way to decide for yourself, whether "littlebunny" or "Stereologist" is corect in their assertations.

But if I spelled it out I might be accused of being redundant.
edit on 1/9/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well this is totally unfair because I have a math block! Im totally serious..math confuzzles the hell out of me..and I cant for the life of me figure out what any of those numbers are supposed to mean..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

So who is correct on the length of time it takes the progression of the equinoxes to complete?

Stop beating around the bush with no information to add to the discussion. Time to make a statement. Which is correct?

While you're at it tell us all why you think it is correct or incorrect to compare seconds and miles. Take a position and do it with evidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

The point of numerology is to see connections in numbers where there are none. Maybe that is why these numbers confuse you.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
To all, if you are able to read this thread, then that means you have access to all the information available on the web. If you do a simple Google search you can answer a lot of your questions.

Like:

Progession of the Equinox 25,920 …. As an aside, I was shocked this thread made the top of the list.

Progression of the Equinox 25,772

Not to mention, how many “coincidences” does it take before they stop becoming coincidences? 5? 10? 15? 20? Where all the mathematical numbers matches the information passed forward by our truly ancient ancestors… at what point should we start to take things seriously and begin to discover these truths on our own? We can land men on the moon, but not build exact copies of the Pyramids of Giza? Does that mean going to the moon is far easier? Not in my eyes, however, it seems rather pathetic that all these “coincidences” are simply dismissed by some.

The math is undeniable. Not to mention, “accepted belief” states Egypt and the Mayan’s NEVER communicated with each other… YET, they have the same information. Like… Would you be shocked to know the information found within 144,000 and 666 gives the diameter of the Sun, the distance from the Earth to the Sun. The cycles of the Sun. The speed at which the earth traverses the Sun. The simple diameter of the Earth. The simple Radius of the Earth. The simple depth of the Earth. Gives 1/6 the speed of light, plus much more. And that’s just the beginning, because there is even more mathematical science that exists everywhere within anceint stories. Please, those who are able... Play with the numbers I’ve already given.

Those who know should already be excited… Not to mention I’ve given this information to those already known to have done incredible research into this arena. I’ve mentioned some of there names already within this thread. Not to mention I have no financial interests in giving this information away for free. While at the same time I’ve never made one penny off the discoveries I’ve made. Not everyone who has posted within this thread could make the same statement. My only interest is giving you the opportunity to discovery these truths on your own. Because you have the right to know. That is why later this year I will give it all away for free. Yet I am not going to do so now. The answer should be obvious, simply because I’ve already stated the why.

Please do your own research. Don’t believe me simply because I posted something on the Internet/here on ATS. Don’t simply dismiss this information either because some have a vested interest in debunking everything that equals 2012. There are extremely important reasons as to why, so please don’t get lost within the egos of some (mine or anyone else’s) Please open your eyes/your mind and discover if this is true on your own.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

The math is undeniable. Not to mention, “accepted belief” states Egypt and the Mayan’s NEVER communicated with each other… YET, they have the same information. Like… Would you be shocked to know the information found within 144,000 and 666 gives the diameter of the Sun, the distance from the Earth to the Sun. The cycles of the Sun. The speed at which the earth traverses the Sun. The simple diameter of the Earth. The simple Radius of the Earth. The simple depth of the Earth. Gives 1/6 the speed of light, plus much more. And that’s just the beginning, because there is even more mathematical science that exists everywhere within anceint stories. Please, those who are able... Play with the numbers I’ve already given.

Here is another list of absurdities.
1. The diameter of the sun is based on a unit of measure. The processof taking unitless values and providing a value with units is a mathematical absurdity.
2. The same is true of the distance from Earth to Sun.
3. And so forth for all of the claims

nd that’s just the beginning, because there is even more mathematical science that exists everywhere within anceint stories.

Take this claim in particular. The ancients did not know that light had a speed. The ancients had geocentric universes so to claim that their stories in any way tells us "The speed at which the earth traverses the Sun" is absurd.

These sorts of claims are typical numerology gibberish.

As an aside notice that the claim of "exactly" has become 2 different numbers.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Instead I’m going to allow you, YES YOU, the opportunity to learn these truths on your own. Learn what the Sphinx will be looking at on that day and until Dec 21, 2012.

Can you just tell us what the Sphinx will be looking at? I hope it's not porn.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
Google: Ricki Clay to get a better understanding of who the players might be…

im not getting anything when i type his name. just a bunch of facebook and myspace links. should i be typing additional info or is this just bs because i have to admit you had me real interested at first but not so much now. i normally dont respond to anything unless im real interested. ive probably commented a handful of times since ive had an account and ive had one for a while. i just read what people have to say.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Numbers are information to the stars and a universal language for all cultures.

Money and the system in place has assisted humans to reach this point in evolution in knowledge and learning.

Humans had to believe in a higher energy of God within themselves as positive energy in all religions to assist in this development.

The previous cycle of humans who already reached the age of technology through sunworship (time) and dreaming of the stars created the pyramids to a perfect mathematical equasion involving the constilations.

Man and women are the software, The Sun (male) and Earth (female) are our hardware. We are all living batterys of positive and negative energy creating a macro computer!

All systems operate under the triangle system. Our surroundings or external energy of everything on earth is made by three elements. Fuel, Heat & Oxygen. This is Fire and known in the Christian religion as Eden. Our internal positive energy is our inner beings of spirit which is Mind, Heart and Soul which contains mainly the element of water which brings life to everything here on earth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join