It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

Hi anjl32,

I am not the right person to ask about dreams. The only thing I can offer is questions. Like, do you remember what you talked about the days before you started having those dreams? If it was all sunshine and rainbows, you might want to pay close attention to what they were trying to say. If you were studying Revelations or talking about 2012 and end of the world scenarios... it could've been your mind simply categorizing your waking thoughts.

Like: for three mornings in a row now I keep waking to a voice saying one liners that are spooky as hell. April 27, 2011; the whole world is going shake, I said what my world... the voice said the whole world. April 28, 155 days left... 155 days left for what I asked... 155 days left the voice repeated and then I woke up. And then today the 29th; I remember looking over an area of total devastation and I hear the voice scream this time, knock it off. The voice was so loud it sounded as if someone screamed from outside my window... It actually frightened me as I fought between staying in the dream world and rolling into reality. Once I finally woke up I was annoyed and kinda angry some unknown voice scared me. What does that all mean? I have no idea what any of it means... I circled 155 days from the April 28th, and wont be surprised if the whole world is shaken by an earthquake, nor will I surprised if nothing happens…. between now and then though, I’ll simply see what tomorrows brings. No worries… while at the same time, I always buy just a little more… which might be an approach you might want to think about. I don’t know you are your husbands style of communication… but remember, you two are sharing a life, not controlling each others. If preparing a little each week/pay period gives you peace, do it… if you live in a big city, prepare at least two escape routes out of that city. If you live in a small town or out in the country…Talk to your neighbors… Find peace of mind. We can only save ourselves from ourselves… if the universe or God wants to put a smack down… just hope you are able to duck or find shelter… if not, just accept death comes to us all. Yet it comes quicker to the totally unprepared.

Finally I would suggest talking to folks who frequent the Dreams Forum here on ATS. Sorry I'm not much help.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 30-4-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. I am new to this site and am still learning lots of stuff. It's all quite interesting. I take what I think I can use later and leave the rest that doesn't apply to me.

I was very interested in your thread primarily because of the Pyramids of Giza post. Lol...I am quite daft sometimes, and get off track quite quickly as I am easily distracted. I am not a scholar, or even the brightest bulb in the bunch, but I have to admit....everything you and the others have written in this forum is very fascinating indeed.

I would ask more questions, but feel I need to read more and do more research, so I am asking the right ones. So I will bid you goodnight, and I will look forward to learning more as I follow your threads.

Peace be with you, and goodnight

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
After some research, I have stumbled across this thread. I would have not immediately guessed that the December 3rd, 2012 planetary alignment copypasta that's been circling various forums around the web originated on ATS.

I'm looking through his posts, and aside from the numbers, has the OP actually predicted anything to happen on this date other than the alignment? I know others have predicted a massive earthquake due to the similarities on Timewave Zero, but I'm pretty sure the OP didn't say that.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join