learn more

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

i believe the things here on earth are connected to each other and that there is no wonder why those numbers are said to be coencidence. For some reasons i believe all of these things are just warning to all of us. I once stumble on that research its all abover the mayan calendars and the numerology etc.. i just forgot the link.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vickadelphia8908

I apparently spelt his name wrong... its Rik... Even though Ricki Clay 2012 would've taken you right to his information. Here is the last interview he did just before he (supposedly) killed himself.

www.youtube.com...

Regarding the two other posters above you. First... the 25,772 number is what you posted... I gave a Google search link for it because I fear it and your ignorant comments none. And for the other person... you seriously have no idea what is supposed to go down, will be seen, in the night sky in December 2012? Hmm I find that interesting.

Regarding the dates. Dec 3, 2012 and 21... if you break them down... 3, 12, 12 and 21, 12, 12 you get 144 and 744. If you add them together you get 888... does anyone know what 888 represents in numerology, and within Paganist beliefs? Not to mention what they signify all by themselves...

But I guess some of you people here on ATS are right... asking you to use your own minds, instead of being horse fed is prolly the best way to deny ignorance... seeing how some of you people keep demanding answers without so much as looking, while still another has no concept of what he's posting and then blaming it on me... means you people are prolly the only people reading this thread.

I guess Vick is one of only a handful of posters thus far brave enough to use her/his own mind.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 10-1-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The value 25,772 is based on the best information available today. The other number 25,960 is less precise. Remember all that this is not a fixed number. The value varies over time.

I notice how the ignorant claim that seconds can be compared to miles has not been addressed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. It was the experience of mystery -- even if mixed with fear -- that engendered religion. A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are accessible to our minds: it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute true religiosity. In this sense, and only this sense, I am a deeply religious man... I am satisfied with the mystery of life's eternity and with a knowledge, a sense, of the marvelous structure of existence -- as well as the humble attempt to understand even a tiny portion of the Reason that manifests itself in nature."

Albert Einstein
"The World As I See It"

edit on 1/10/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

So who is correct on the length of time it takes the progression of the equinoxes to complete?

Stop beating around the bush with no information to add to the discussion. Time to make a statement. Which is correct?

While you're at it tell us all why you think it is correct or incorrect to compare seconds and miles. Take a position and do it with evidence.

The answer, oddly enough, is a 216 digit number:

"884509627386359275033751967 943067599621731590401694134 434007629683591574337516791 197615733475195375920401694 343151239621353184932676605 800621596380716399501371459 954387507655892533875618750 354029981152863950711207613"

- Only God is Perfect

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ignorant claims? Wow stereologist, if this information wasn't so important I would take great pleasure in showing everyone how you just exposed your ass to the entire world. For someone who is as mean and rude as you are to everyone and anything 2012, for you to ask such a question is priceless.

For everyone else.

What is time as we measure it? When you wipe away all the hyperbole time is nothing more then velocity. Then what is velocity? Velocity is measured as distance over time. That is one of the reasons why I love circular logic, because it exists in all things. BTW, that answer explains how to solve that paradox of time… To get back on point, here’s another reason why using seconds to pass a message forward is not only logical, its timeless!

Lets say you have a lot of money and a family heirloom that has been in your family for 10 generations. Yet in today’s day and age, your kids don’t care about some old trinket. So you decide to hide it and create a wonderful tale. You then decide to create a business whose sole purpose is to hand the clues to your ancestors not yet born, one thousand years into the future. Now… because you read history books, and because you’ve read really old books written three hundred years ago, you know that language changes over time. Two perfect example that your grandparents didn’t see coming… That the word, word would also mean really. And gay doesn’t only mean happy and carefree… now it also means homosexual sex. Which means in the future our ancestors could change the word, word to mean the most offensive insult imaginable and the word gay could mean to infinity and beyond… its impossible to know… so that would mean you would need to find things that are consistent. Like… does a US gallon of water (3.78541178 liters) weigh the same at sea level everywhere on the planet… and is there historical examples that that gallon weighed the same two hundred years ago? If so, then you have a consistent. Another example would be the planets and the stars… especially if you use five of the planets then you can extend that message out even further, and for infinity if you use constellations intermixed… not to mention… is time measured at the same speed everywhere on earth as well? If so, can the measurement of time be used to give distance clues as to where you placed the heirloom? The answer is not only yes, its ridiculous to claim only we’re smart enough do such a thing.

I call people who believe their time is the most advanced then any who came before them as conceitous-zeitgeistous. I know I suffered from it as well… That was until I realized whoever passed that information forward also understood 3 dimensional mathematics… because they know the secret of how to find the truth about time. ie… if time is velocity, and velocity is distance over time, how do you re-measure time? They knew the answer is hidden within that question… and by-god they passed it forward.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I gave a Google search link for it because I fear it and your ignorant comments none.

The person that is do rude is you. You can't stand being shown wrong such in your false claims of the length of time for the precession to complete. Being wrong means that your numerological claims are wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I apologize to you sir.
After reading the last post by the OP "littlebunny", well, let's just say that I must abandon ship on this one.
Our little wabbit is one quart shy of a gallon or something...
(Jeez)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The answer, oddly enough, is a 216 digit number:

So you are unable to state whether or not it is correct to compare numbers in units of time and numbers in units of distance.

Is this your way of suggesting that the stated numerological connection is meaningless drivel?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

When you wipe away all the hyperbole time is nothing more then velocity.

Begin with a false statement and all else is also false.

Your notion that information cannot be passed forward by showing that words can take on new meanings is a rather pointless statement. This is well known. Despite time and completely different symbolism ancient languages have been deciphered.

if time is velocity, and velocity is distance over time, how do you re-measure time?

No matter how many times you suggest that time is velocity you are simply wrong. Time is not velocity. Anyone can check the units to see that time is not velocity.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Stereologist: Time is most differently not velocity.

Some Dude: So what is time?

Stereologist: Time is units.

Some Dude: Units of what?

Stereologist: of ahh, time, duh.

Some dude: My clock says its 6:01pm, how does my clock know?

Stereologist: Because of gears within gears inside your clock tick to a determined distance.

Some dude: Yeah but how does the clock know tomorrow it will be 6:01pm

Stereologist: Dude the clock is going off the axial rotation of our planet, duh!

Some dude: Axial rotation? What is axial rotation and how does my clock know and I don’t.

Stereologist: What? Axial rotation is the speed at which the Earth rotates on its axis and it is measured by gears inside your clock.

Some dude: What is speed… this is beginning to sound stupid!

Stereologist: Dude, speed is velocity, how stupid can a person be… Velocity is distance over time, there I cut you off you idiot!

Some dude: So what you’re saying is. Gears inside my wristwatch are measured movements to the axial rotation of our planets axial velocity, or stated another way the axial rotational speed of Earth?

Stereologist: Yes, its about time you finally understand how smart I am.

Some dude: So what you’re saying is, that you’re so smart that wacky bunny was correct even before this conversation began... Brilliant!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Trying to misrepresent my position by writing a fake dialogue shows what a whopping failure your position is. To equate time to velocity is completely nonsensical. Your nonsense dialogue supports the contention that you are purposely being rude. You're not being clever. You're efforts warrant an F.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The original post was about littlebunny's discovery of a coincidence. Seeing how littlebunny has made no effort to anything other than rude it because clear that his claim that this is not just a coincidence is wrong. It's simply a coincidence of no interest to anyone despite being posted in multiple threads.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So if time was being measured as to send a message to the future about the past, and it is this time that this information is received, then one can only speculate that it has to do with an event far greater than an alignment. Why else would so many stories have to do with travelers/angels/demons and the like of which were considered in a higher knowledge base than the puny man-beast? Is this a portal opening? Is this the Harvest?

Whatever the harvest involves, be it gold, flesh, or our Soul, I am not open to being on the menu. Time would dictate that I have some left in order to make arrangements so that I am not a likely candidate.

Will the dead walk the Earth? Is it a moment when all time exists so that all moments exist simultaneously? If we look to the past there have been occurrences of civilizations disappearing overnight, we think in terms of struggle and collapse yet we can only speculate. What would we do if on specific dates people begin walking out of their existence into ours? Could we support the multitude of people? What if they all converge in this time? Who would seem "Mad", the person facing the future or the present facing our past?

Based on my belief of a Multiverse, where in demons reside in another dimension, I cannot help but think that we have been trapped by time as we have been manipulated by those that are not so effected by time itself. Perhaps as the pendulum swings a moment will present itself where the demon existence can reside here, which I believe is the ultimate goal, and our existence will end. Yet there is goodness to spare I would think; so I will lock my doors, light my blessed candles and wait out the passage of Time so that I can spread it around another day!

I say, Damn those demons to Heck with a plate full of Gold and anyone attached, if they dare be invited to Dinner!

I find it odd that those numbers 3-7-12-21-42-11 are my lotto numbers, maybe I was a winner already!

Thanks for an interesting post, the synchronicity of your findings are uncanny but I would like to hear more of your interpretation of events, purpose/s, and perhaps thoughts on preparations and the like. I guess you are going to eventually tell us what is happening in the scheme of it all. I think for the most part we all are figuring it out that we are co-creating the future, we may just be the next to leave our cities behind and vanish in thin air, but not me! No thanks, I will reanimate myself right here since this is Heaven on Earth and I got a World of mess to clean up already!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The ancients had geocentric universes so to claim that their stories in any way tells us....

As an aside notice that the claim of "exactly" has become 2 different numbers.

No, not ALL of the ancients considered the universe to revolve around the earth. North African communities have known the existence of astrological and planetary rotations millennia before any westerner even gave notice to such things.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So in a nutshell:

Took some numerical values. Mashed them together, ignored any method of measure except for the initial division of time.
Waffled on about weight whilst ignoring conveniently ignoring mass and gravitational effects.

Solved the mysteries of the universe.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Measured time (hours, minutes) is man-made. The actual length of a "day" is variable, even when using hours, minutes. Perceived time is subjective and cannot me measured as velocity beyond:
Subject one: "Wow! today flew by"
Subject two: 'I thought today would never end!"
Which is accurate in terms of velocity ?

Neither and both when you apply the variable of perception.

Play with numbers enough and you'll find you can prove and disprove anything you like. Most especially when the player has a desired outcome before commencing.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Noncompatible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I just posted this elsewhere, and thought I'd offer it up:

Does Anyone Have Any Idea What This Is?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by DamaSan

May 21st 2011 is one of countless supposed dates for the Christian "rapture". See the Harold Camping reference in the link below:
en.wikipedia.org...

It has something to do with Jewish Feasts and how certain of them fall on particular days of astronomical significance such as eclipses and the like.
www.articlesbase.com...

I Haven't decided whether or not this thread is on the mark or way off base, but I think from my initial scan of the OP's post that he's in the same camp as those following the upcoming Jewish Feasts.

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: additional info

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

To all, sorry I haven't had time to address peoples questions and statements, I've been busy running around inside my life. I will try to find some more time later this week. However, with what little time I have before I go to bed I did want to quickly address the notion of time.

According to what you're suggesting, Galileo was wrong, the universe doesn't revolve around Earth, it revolves around each individual. When stated that way, even a child can understand the absurdity of such a claim... now I don't blame you for thinking along those lines, because that is what you've been told to believe... yet what would you say if I explained whoever built those pyramids knew the math to a question you're not allowed to even search for? For you see, they understood there is only one constant in our solar system, and it ain't Earth or our personal perception of reality... and because our not so distant ancestors misunderstood the science they deified the Sun instead. All the planets are being forced to do as the Sun demands... because that is true, can we find another way to measure time? They thought so, or why pass the information forward?

When I first saw that answer hidden inside the numbers it scared the crap out if me. Yet once I recovered I decided to relearn all I've been taught to see if any other mistakes have been made... the truth is our world is completely upside down. And everything has been built upon the mistakes of our not so distant ancestors... perhaps later this week I will reveal even more truths... because on Friday and Saturday I'm going to see if that thing I've been afraid to look at is true or not. Whatever the answer I'll be sure to share it with you all.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey OP, I much admire all the work you put into your post (too much reading for me at 4:00 in the morning atm, but I will get around to reading it all later) but had a comment on this because I see no reason why to bring Masons into your topic at all.

The creation story in the bible was created to tell that tale, and that, in part, is exactly what the Masons are celebrating. (Though the Pyramids are a lot older then the books of the bible.) The bad news for the Masons is, the stories they use to enhance the knowledge within each of its Masonic levels, has nothing to do with god or God, rather, it has everything to do with the science of our solar system, and planetary interactions… or more correctly, the Sun, Moon and Earth, the Hiram Key be damned.

1) Every Mason can bring into the organization w/e religion they wish. As long as they acknowledge a supreme being (defined at their personal discretion). Only atheists are rejected.
2) What makes you so confident we use "mason mythology" (mentioning later in your post) to "enhance knowledge within Masonic levels" ? What evidence do you have to support such conjecture.
3) Masons are very well aware of astronomical & even astrological events. Each Mason, for the most part, investigates such phenomena individually.
4) If you are referring to the all seeing eye & pyramid, then the most I am permitted to mention about that is (A) There's many anomalies with the pyramid and it is representative of a more advanced past that rests in enigmatic silence (B) the all seeing eye represents God being all knowing. An intelligent energy permeating all the universe that reforms particles into DNA (look at spontaneous life experiments--life emerging from inanimate matter) and expresses its consciousness through said DNA (as science has shown in modern age, consciousness has its own measurable frequency & can affect reality on a particle level, e.g. double slit experiment or collective conscious even on a behavioral level, e.g. Washington DC meditation experiment). This is what the originators of that symbol had in mind (God sees all because God IS all), although, like I said, every Mason is free to define the supreme essence (God) however they see fit (& that is not everything there is to be mentioned, but I dare not mention more yet).

@Your other points, yes, there indeed is some evidence of civilizations existing prior to the advent of recorded history. You didn't mention that the Pythagorean formula and Pi were both used within the interior of the Great Pyramid (predating their 'discovery' by thousands of yrs), but perhaps because there's simply too many anomalies to name here.

There's correlations between several ancient civs, e.g. the ancient Greeks, the Hopi and others, state we are in a current 4th age of mankind that will be coming to an end & the 5th is on the horizon. This is not coincidence. Nor is the fact the Sumerian and Hopi (separate by space and supposedly time--depending on the source) had a pale "star brother" that was named Pahana.
edit on 17-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
woah, i just typed in www.864000.org

check it out

what do ya make of that

Wow! - interesting - this seems to be a sort of religiously neutral counter to the alynsky syle tactics of the left.

What are CSI Issues? We desire to advance awareness, involvement, and citizen action on the following: LIFE ISSUES – Defending the whole of life from conception to natural death, and defining our humanity by how we apply respect for life to the handicapped, the helpless, and the least among us. LIBERTY – Protecting our rights individually and corporately to Freedom of Speech and the free exercise of Religion as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. ECONOMICS – Promoting responsible action in cutting burdensome and unnecessary taxes, the reckless and often unaccountable spending which fuels more taxation, and bringing more transparency to the budgetary process. NATURAL FAMILY – Defending the value and practicality of traditional marriage as the institution best suited for raising and nurturing children, for bringing economic stability to communities, and for properly civilizing young adults to the idea of public commitment over personal autonomy. NATIONAL SECURITY – Preserving American sovereignty through secure borders and an ordered process of legal immigration, through the maintenance of a strong, well-trained, and well-equipped military, and through honoring publicly the noble calling of military service. PERSONAL SECURITY – Defending the right of individual citizens to keep and bear arms in defense of their person, their property, and their Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms. CONFRONTING RADICAL ISLAM – Standing against the death culture embodied in militant radicalized Islam by educating citizens on the clear and present threat it poses to America and to all of Western Civilization. Common Sense Issues, Inc. is a 501c4 social welfare, grassroots lobbying organization.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join