It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new, but i FINALLY signed up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi my name is Stacey, im 31 years old and i am from Florida. I have a 5 year old son named Dylan, and i have a burning desire to know about ANY and EVERY thing. Especially the paranormal, outer space, psychic phenomena, and ancient times. I dont know if you can "add friends" on here or not, but if you can, feel free to add me if you are interested in the same things. Ive been coming here a long time but i have never actually signed up but i am glad i did. This site is extremely addicting and i am eager to give my opinions.... and i have quite a lot of them so look out. LOL.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Hi Stacey, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.
edit on 7/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Welcome Stacey. It took me a few years to finally sign up. You will have fun here, but yes it is very addictive.
I made a thread the other day about ancient robots. Has a couple of documentaries linked. You may find them to your liking.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just remember as you are probably aware there is a lot of BS here as well as factual researched information.
Hope to see you around the threads and have fun.
Take care
Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi Stacey from Florida! My name is Sarah and I am from Adelaide, Australia. I am around the same age as you (maybe a bit older - but who's counting). The real conspiracy is my age I reckon - because just the other week I swear I was only 25 years old!!! I have also read this site for a year and just decided to join a month ago. ATS is full of great material and I also find it highly addictive. One day I will share the events that led me to finding this site and how I came to learn what I know now. I have added you as a friend and look forward to hearing your opinions and theories.

edit on 7/1/11 by Australiana because: grammer

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well Stacey I just recently signed up as well and I must also say that it is very addicting and i welcome you to the world of conspiraciy theories and all the such! I used to go on this site all the time and just wanted to express my thoughts so decided to sign up, Best thing i ever did! (just kidding my life isnt that dull) and as for maybethetruthbeknown I watched the entire documents on ancient robots and I found it really quite interesting. So i thank you for enlightening my mind.
edit on 7-1-2011 by enderthexenocide because: Few grammatical and spelling errors

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i myself have also just signed up, and i am trying to figure out why i cannot make an avatar. I log into media then click upload pictures , then it redirects me back to log in , any help would be much appreciated thanks. and welcome stacey.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Welcome Stacey, glad to FINALLY meet you.

It is a great time to join in on the converse, there's a lot going on these days.
Enjoy the truth trekking....

peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

any help would be much appreciated thanks

Here is a good place for reference for avatars oswego, if it won't jive shoot me a message and I'll try and help.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welcome from another absolute newb

Have a bearable day

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Hey there Staysay29 and welcome to ATS ... it's a veritable mine of information and I'm sure that you'll love it here ... also, you are absolutely correct about it being addictive.

When I saw your intro listed on the recent threads page I thought your name sounded familiar ... then I realized that you'd also joined my websites from the links in my signature ... so also a welcome to my personal sites and I hope you enjoy the time you spend there too.

See you on the boards here and over at my sites ... and I hope you decide to contribute on both.

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
WELCOME!

I am very interested in the paranormal field and cultivate myself in Falun Dafa. I am convinced everyone can develop supernormal abilities if they assimilate themselves to the cosmic characteristic(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) and open up their body a bit by exercises.

I send you a few links so you can see what self-cultivation is all about.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

thank you very much and i appreciate it. By chance, is there any way to forward that information to my messages (inbox)? If not it is ok i am just glad i finally signed up it is well worth it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

i will have to check that out. It actually sounds kind of familiar but im not sure. i do not have the time at the moment to watch it but i will definitely let you know when i do and what i think about it. Thank you so much for sharing it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

i would love to hear your story of what led you here! I have a few myself. If you are not comfortable posting them for all to see, you are more than welcome to send it in a message. I am probably the most open minded person you will ever meet and i mean that literally.... I am eager to hear them and thank you so much for the warm welcome. =)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by enderthexenocide

Thank you very much and i look forward to seeing you around the threads. It is very nice to meet you all. I have been reading this site for quite some time now and alot of times i see people being rude when it is completely unnecessary and i just want to thank you all for the warm welcome i have recieved. Just so you know, you are the first people i have met here so remember that you all make a lasting impact on me being the first ones i have really spoken to here. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

did you get it figured out hun? I just figured it out myself lol. let me know if you need help.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

very nice to meet you as well my friend. Looking forward to getting to know you and hearing your opinions.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureChild

a bearable day for me is finding the answer to at least one of my infinite questions in my quest for knowledge. I hope you have a great day yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

sweetie i was up all night reading your website. I am hooked lol. I came across you on someone elses thread and found your answer very interesting and i decided to see what you were about and i would have to say that your website has sunk its claws in me LOL You should notice me there very often.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome to the hallowed halls we call ATS, although I know you arent exactly a newbie.
I wasnt either when I started posting, had been around for years just never signed up.
You will find the community much more enjoyable now becomeing active.

Again welcome, any uestions be sure to shoot me a message and I will do my best to hep out.

and remember,
YouDidntSeeMe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join