It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for a while now and finally made my account. I've been into conspiracy and alternative information news since I was around thirteen, I would guess. Anyhow, I'm fascinated with Tesla and the concept of free energy. I'm also greatly interested in ET intelligence, be it digital or organic, yet I'm highly skeptical of claims coming in all fields of my alternative interests, but I know thats quite common here.

I'm an American, and currently a college student.

Last semester I helped my professor conduct a 1 hour (approximately) skype interview with John Searl, which was interesting and has reignited my passion in this field, which was first sparked shortly after 9/11/01.
See you all around!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulurith

Welcome to ATS, Tesla was one of the best scientists the world has known. Its a shame a lot of his work has be suppressed. I made a thread a while ago with a couple of documentaries about ancient technology.
Check it out if you so wish www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hope to see you in the posts and look forward to any threads you may create.
Take care
Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This should fit well with you.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the links to the documentaries, and thanks for posting them! I'm a sucker for documentaries, and had watched them before I even made an account!

And how did you know that Godsmack would fit me so well? Am I that easy to type?
Thanks all the same!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hi Sulurith, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join