It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mothership appear above Lima (Peru)?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yep its a mother ship
it wouldn't be a father ship they only visit at weekends

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0006ee4036f.png[/atsimg]

Could be anything...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So, do you think that there's a prime directive that says all ships flying around in primitive societies' skies must use multi colored marker lights? No direct contact will be made with groups of locals. Only contact with isolated beings missing at least one tooth will be allowed. And only old ships prone to malfunction will be allowed in the primitives' atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
So, do you think that there's a prime directive that says all ships flying around in primitive societies' skies must use multi colored marker lights? No direct contact will be made with groups of locals. Only contact with isolated beings missing at least one tooth will be allowed. And only old ships prone to malfunction will be allowed in the primitives' atmosphere.

I think i know what you are saying... Its all crazy talk.

No i don't, but that doesn't discount all video testimony.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

I might have interpreted your reply the wrong way, let me know if i have.

Do sighting not happen all over the world?

I never understood the argument that how come it's only hillbillies and such that see these things..

well it's not just those types.

Don't be ignorant/judge certain groups of people (the poor kind) that have seen such things in the sky. Because various people with various jobs and various incomes that live in various parts of the world have seen fantastic and unexplainable things in the sky, on the ground, and in the water.
edit on 8-1-2011 by SurReality because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thank you, OP and translators. I have seen 2 odd things in the sky. Once I was on a smoke break at work with a co-worker. This round metalic object flew in (high up, don't know how far) and just stopped. We watched it for a minute then it flew back the way it came at an enormous rate of speed. I mean, it didn't turn around, it just took off the way it came. My co-worker looked at me and said "don't tell nobody."

The second time I was getting off work and happened to look up to see an object moving really fast in the sky. The only thing I have ever seen that moved that fast was the first object. While I was standing there thinking "what the bleep was that?" two military aircraft flew by after it (moving fast, but not as fast as the object). Neither time did I have a camera of any type. These are ordinary people, with ordinary tools, trying to capture what they see. I think we will see better pictures when ordinary people can walk around with more-than-ordinary equipment on their person everywhere they go.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham

Could be anything...

Anything we earthlings cant explain?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham

Could be anything...

No, it could not be "anything", it has to be "something" that - flies, illuminates, anti-gravity capabilities, & makes people take notice of it because it's not suppose to be there!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I will believe these "Mothership hovers over __________ (South Amercian city)!!!!" threads when more then one angle is shot, from various points. Cause lets be honest, how come this guy was the only one to videotape a mothership which traveled all the way here......

how many times have you been standing in line at a store, look down and been the only one seemingly noticing a dollar bill or coin on the floor? the question from there would be: did you just look at it...or pick it up?

Originally posted by cluckerspud
It's all about ratings pal, as controlled as the media is, but if a ship were hovering over _______ (foreign city). CNN would slit FOX's throat to get on the first plane there to cover.

I swear on my dead monkey's unlces mother that this is NOT and I repeat NOT a mother ship.
edit on 7-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)
that much can possibly be very true! i dont know what it is, it just looks really unstable.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
could it be a mothership?
why not, looks cool doesn't it?
10 seconds of jerky zoom proves it?

After looking at the vid, I would love to see a day time shot from who ever took the video.
the lady who spoke, is not where the video was taken.

Everytime I see a video, I am amazed on what little is given.
a short video, nothing we can compare to in the day light.
if it just dissappeared then why isn't that on tape?
If it was in the air for 1/2 hour or so, great we got 10 seconds of it?
and no ending?

If you ask me, it looks like it's out on the ocean horizon line,
but we will never know because whom ever took the video will never do a day light follow through.

You can bet, if I ever got something on tape, I be up 24 hours taking day time shots, writing exactly what happened where and when.
giving my story in detail.

Why should I believe any 10 second story?
It's not enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well I want to believe --- that --- those lights are something more than stationary lights on a hill, such as those that trace water dams limits.
edit on 10-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bit unwise to call it a Mothership, but otherwise thanks for the OP, Arken.

Good to have Spanish contributors, a great asset to ATS.

As I understand it the witnesses saw the lights from different angles and saw them disappear. This rules out lights on a mountainside. And don't think lighted blimps hover at night over Lima.

Perhaps Skeptic Overlord could do another of his video analyses, checking for a solid body behind the lights.

And wonder if the eyewitnesses noticed any colours to the lights.

If well investigated this could turn out to be a classic case.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Also in Chile a similar object or almost identical taped by witness
Jaime Mansilla in Puerto Montt on July 2010. Coincidence or not?

The same sighting recorded by another witness in Puerto Montt, Chile
with a cellular phone.
tu.tv...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Also this object sighted in Chile seems real and really big!

Star!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here is a new video I came across today from somewhere in Israeli.
The original poster says "
incredible footage, Israeli combat jets have been captured on camera attempting to chase one of the research vessels that belong to the superhuman Africans from the different star system that have been visiting our planet. you can even see the research vessel shoot at the israeli jet with some beams of light, the superhuman africans were probably trying to temporarily disable the flight systems so More.. they wouldnt have to kill the human pilot"

www.liveleak.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join