It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mothership appear above Lima (Peru)?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A great Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) was spotted flying from the Barrios Altos district of Lima, on the night of Tuesday 4 January. Seems real. And huge!

The UFO could be filmed from the block six of the Huari shred of that district, by locals, who used two different cameras. The object appears to be large, larger than a plane, and flashing lights emitted. The time could be seen the UFO is estimated at half an hour, from 19:30 hour, after which he disappeared, according to neighbors.

www.connuestroperu.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is obvious that it is just the Golden Knights practicing their routine with LED R/c airplanes on a mountainside while inside of an expensive yacht.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nice. It seems the ufo footage is getting better???

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ophiuchus, I do not believe that footage has actualy improved at all. While I find this object interesting , I am once again confounded by the lack of detail in the image. Of course it seems to me that this footage was shot by regular folk , with meagre means, but I still get very fustrated by these sorts of lights in the sky shots.
I keep thinking " how is it no one ever shoots one of these things using a telescopic lense?"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
looks very cool....

However, it IS hard to discount natural or man made possibilities coming out of Peru.

Given its mountainous terrain, its often hard to tell if the objects are actually in the sky.

Given its mountainous terrain again, its hard to rule out creative hoaxers.

Hang gliders with LED lights is neither impossible or improbable.

I'm not sure i would label this one an LED Hang Glider because of it's apparent size, but once again, its hard to tell what the object's size actually is. Perception is a tricky thing, and gets even trickier with videos taken at night.

hard to tell....cool video...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I keep thinking " how is it no one ever shoots one of these things using a telescopic lense?"

I hear you friend and the thing is you would have to be already prepared to see 1. So if you already got the correct equipment around when a sitting occures then that is gonna be the first question from a debunke r"why did the image catcher have photo equipment on hand already lol". But with these types of sittings that last for some time I clearly see your point...

Travel a little deeper into rabbit hole is it safe to consider that if the clear image was obtained that those known as MIB who seem to have free range of EARTH will be at your door somehow to collect the said image if it contains too much detail easy for population to study and make certain relations too early before its time.

I looked at this and first hting i thought was were is cnn?
edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Looks like a zeppelin with light effects.
Waiting for more videos I guess, I mean this should be filmed by more people you would think in a case like this.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Beat me to it

As stated by OneEleven , the barrios altos area is surrounded by hills , so given there is no apparent movement of the " object " its hard to discount the probability that the lights are on a hill .
Interesting video though if feel its a hoax , maybe to increase tourism

Barrios Altos

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Full video, 5 minutes long

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-1-2011 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
its about time they show up

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Seems like a good video...

do we have a translation? ( I can get a translation of the "eyewitnesses" if need be)

How is this thing supposed to have had exited?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
looks very cool....

However, it IS hard to discount natural or man made possibilities coming out of Peru.

Given its mountainous terrain, its often hard to tell if the objects are actually in the sky.

Oh please!!! are you telling this people does not know where are the mountains around them??? In fact, the old lady showed the reporter the place where she make the shot and it do looks empty!!!

Given its mountainous terrain again, its hard to rule out creative hoaxers.

Yeah, well, as I said, what about the full day light interview showing NOTHING there??

Hang gliders with LED lights is neither impossible or improbable.

Hang gliders??? but, wasn't a complain that the lights were too static??

I'm not sure i would label this one an LED Hang Glider because of it's apparent size, but once again, its hard to tell what the object's size actually is. Perception is a tricky thing, and gets even trickier with videos taken at night.

hard to tell....cool video...

Well, there were 2 videos, so there must be a way to infer the size

Curious how the complains are so similar to the complains in the Chile's ovni thread, which by the way is somewhat similar to the one in this thread...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Im spanish.
It happened tuesday at just gone 7pm.
The lady said she could see it spinning: not hillside lights.
The Ufo expert they called in hasnt been able to corroborate with the airport if they had anything unusual on the radar yet.
Even the skeptical neighbours were impressed and shocked.
The lady says its not the first time its been seen, but they are glad to catch it on film this time...

No one in the film even comes close to suggesting hillside lights, but planes and helicopters are ruled out, because it was seen for half an hour from angles and spinning: obvious 'ovni' (alien ship): according to vid it just 'disappeared'.

hope this helps.
over and out: not sure
edit on 7-1-2011 by Lagrimas because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Im spanish.
The Ufo expert they called in hasnt been able to corroborate with the airport if they had anything unusual on the radar yet.
The lady says its not the first time its been seen, but they are glad to catch it on film this time...

No one in the film even comes close to suggesting hillside lights, but planes and helicopters are ruled out, because it was seen for half an hour from angles and spinning: obvious 'ovni' (alien ship): according to vid it just 'disappeared'.

hope this helps.

I know spanish too and I confirm Lagrimas translation is good. Also notice at certain moment the video shows the lady pointing the place the UFO was filmed at daylight, see no hills or montains. Barrios Altos is in the coast, far away from the Andes.

Beginning the video, there are 2 frames of the object, each one belongs to a different camera. So, 2 cameras from similar angles taped the UFO.

Also, almost at the end of the video, they mention an ufo sight in Nazca.

Good video, S&F.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren

do we have a translation? ( I can get a translation of the "eyewitnesses" if need be)

Cool ass avatar man.

My personal take is that the object was so far away, it could be anything.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You know we hear and see many mothership, but where is the fathership...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
Im spanish.

hope this helps.

Nice sounds like a good translation...
Being there and eyewitness testimonies like that one obviously beats interpreting a semi crappy youtupe vid anyday...

Originally posted by HRegressor

Originally posted by antibren

Cool ass avatar man.

Thanks!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Obama can you please just come out of the closet and emit that ET is real?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Cool Arken... S&F.

What do you think this?

edit on 7-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I will believe these "Mothership hovers over __________ (South Amercian city)!!!!" threads when more then one angle is shot, from various points. Cause lets be honest, how come this guy was the only one to videotape a mothership which traveled all the way here?! While I don't turn on MSM news much except to get a pulse on what them crooks are up to, I would expect the world to stop and every media outlet to pick up on this story.

It's all about ratings pal, as controlled as the media is, but if a ship were hovering over _______ (foreign city). CNN would slit FOX's throat to get on the first plane there to cover.

I swear on my dead monkey's unlces mother that this is NOT and I repeat NOT a mother ship.
edit on 7-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join