It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted in CNN dead fish report video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

From 1.00 you should be able to see a helicopter fly into view rewind and look closely at the same area you'll see something going down altitude fast just before and in the same instance as the chopper comes into view.

Sorry that I wrote this in the introduction section, i've been reading ATS a lot and I only registered until now because I think I found something. I don't know what it is it could be anything from a meteorite to a crashlanding vehicle.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I see what you are talking about. I have no idea what it could have been. Definately saw it though. Looked like a meteor but would it have been visible that time of day?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ohh I see it, to me it falls just below the cloud then does a quick sharp turn heading in the same direction as the helicopter. I don’t think it hit the ground at all.
Going back to watch it over and over .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yep, something is definitely there and moving fast. Nice eye on that catch.
Seems to be dropping down. To tiny to really zoom in one though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think it is a bird.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Meteors can be seen during the day. Even Venus is visible when you know where to look.

My first guess is, its a bird but who knows..
edit on 7/1/2011 by Arlestron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That was quick. Good eye. William Bramley's book The God's of Eden comes to mind. He talks about how it was recorded that flying saucers would appear on the edge of a town and leave some kind of mist. The next the you know, the whole town has the plague...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Woah, good perception.

If this was shot in HD some work on the vid might reveal a bit more info.

Nice that you spotted an unidentified falling object as opposed to the flying variety

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just seeing Brian Todd freaks me out these days. I saw the unidentified. very nice.

99 % of the fish kill was drum.....................so wierd.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I saw a post here yesterday where someone had a seen a ufo in another documentary. Maybe this is our version of the UFO in art pics from the olden days, that we see on here so often.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etherguide
I think it is a bird.

Honestly Ive started wearing a hard hat when I venture outside. What with so many birds plummeting to earth and the size of the seagulls where I live its only a matter of time before a falling bird kills somebody.
edit on 7-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sharp eye you got!
The fish kill is 100% natural but that object falling/moving fast - who knows?
It did appear to be a meteor but as others have said would it have shown up on film?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I cannot watch flash videos...(android).

Could someone, somehow, find a way to post the said video on youtube for folks like me without flash capabilities. I wanna see!!

Also, due to the phone, I still cannot figure out how to get a profile picture to post. Uploads from my phone aren't allowed here. Any helpful advice? U2U me, please! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
I cannot watch flash videos...(android).

Could someone, somehow, find a way to post the said video on youtube for folks like me without flash capabilities. I wanna see!!

Also, due to the phone, I still cannot figure out how to get a profile picture to post. Uploads from my phone aren't allowed here. Any helpful advice? U2U me, please! Thanks!

I don't know how to use that kind of software but it would be great though since you never know if that link becomes
useless.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etherguide
I think it is a bird.

birds are all dead by now

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Excellent point. There are many reports from around that period that residents could actually see the plague coming. They also reported seeing, “frightening humanoid figures dressed in black, often seen on the outskirts of the town or village, which would signal the outbreak of an epidemic almost immediately."

These figures were said to be waving an object that resembled a sickle back and forth, and that a mist would be emitted from the object. This is where we get our modern day image of the grim reaper from.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
is it allowed to post this video clip here ? because i have just downloaded it and it looks interesting although i think it's a meteor because i have seen one long time ago in the middle of the day.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's actually 2 UFOs. That's a great video. Perhaps the UFOs are warning us about this year to start preparing to store food by killing fish for us to eat.
edit on 7-1-2011 by realanswers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

lol... genius

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Etherguide

A bird? Of the supersonic variety?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join