It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted in CNN dead fish report video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It is kind of hard to tell because of the resolution of the video, but if I had to take a guess I'd say it was an extremely bright meteor.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i watched the video, it looks like a meteor to me

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoxAsays

Its a news helicopter you can see its shape.. even see a light that blink on its tail
Case solved.. next

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It really looked like a bird to me. It went up and down and up and down - and not too fast IMO.

I say bird.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OK, I saw the First flash on the left hand side, then the helicopter. Did anyone else catch the second flash on the right side during that same clip about 2 seconds later.

First flash (heading towards earth) on left side of reporter, then the helicopter on the left side of reporter, then check the right side of the reporter. Same kind of dropping flash a second or two later. Weird.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
wow nice catch, it looks like a meteor
edit on 7-1-2011 by freedish because: meteor not meteorite, right?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Apparently someone didn't take the time to READ the thread before watching the video. There's is something falling from the sky right before we see the helicopter.

Please take the time to analyse before you pronounce yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

I have had the time to watch the video a few more times while im here at work
and noticed that the 2nd one comes in from the right in a straight line and THEN drops towards the earth. creepy
edit on 7-1-2011 by Vizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good find, not totally sold tho..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I saw something there, hmmmm....interesting. thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's a link for all the neanderthals who didn't buy a computer this month. It links to a youtube video, and includes a still. thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
edit on 7-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NoxAsays

I haven't even watched yet. However I like assuming. It makes an ass out of You and Ming.
Bird?!

I will now watch the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good catch but it looks like a bird to me, even this time of year I see seagulls (not many) out here by Baltimore, so right on the Chesapeake Bay I'd imagine you'd see quite a few, even in the dead of winter.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't know. Bird or meteor seem possible. However it's near impossible to do anything else but turn this into 20 pages of arguing disclosure.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
excellent catch ! i think ill go back over all of the other bird vids to try and see the same , maybe there related!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by Etherguide

A bird? Of the supersonic variety?

To tell the speed, you first need to know the distance from the point of view.

I watched this video again and recognized a wing-flapping pattern (blinking is sunlight reflected from wings). Object also slightly changes it's flight direction during one of flaps.
So yes, it is a bird flying at ordinary speed not too far from the camera (much closer then a helicopter). At least that's what i see here.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Could be a meteor could be a UFO

Cant say it's one or the other for sure from this though.

Good catch

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In November, I posted explaining that plagues would be occurring all over the world and that they would be delivered via Yahweh's holy angelic army. The crafts that have been sighted in connection to these happenings belong to them.

Here's the THREAD I'm referring to.

This is the truth that it is my duty to deliver and it is the only truth there is. It is Yahweh's will that you know exactly where it's coming from and this is His message:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etherguide

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by Etherguide

A bird? Of the supersonic variety?

To tell the speed, you first need to know the distance from the point of view.

I watched this video again and recognized a wing-flapping pattern (blinking is sunlight reflected from wings). Object also slightly changes it's flight direction during one of flaps.
So yes, it is a bird flying at ordinary speed not too far from the camera (much closer then a helicopter). At least that's what i see here.

You are joking right? Infact why bother wasting my time with this comment!

It aint NO, bird, meteor...probably, UFO, unlikely...Bird, laughable!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Looked like a helicopter to me.
You can see the tail and a blinking light.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join