It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
In the second phase of dooms day the sky it rained on me: 2000 turtle doves and a partridge from a pair tree.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

You got there before me..... was just about to post the same story.... www.dailymail.co.uk...

Above link has some photos of the other bird and fish deaths too around the World!!

I've been saying this for years but if we keep cutting down the forests then these birds will run out of food and Oxygen so it seems.... but maybe it is the cold weather which is colder than usual? na, i don't buy it..... i think there's mass poisoning going on.... chemicals and stuff in the food they eat.... which brings me to wonder whether our drinking water will be safe to drink???

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think the military has been testing something and quite by accident killed many birds.
Seeing the response it has gotten in the media the government has decided to play it up and go around doing more animal mass murders.
Why? Some people are seeing this as a biblical event, more end of times prophecy stuff.
Even the non-religious among us are getting stirred up about it, are we not?
This is a distraction from something far more sinister and serious I;m afraid.
You know how governments are.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Possibly, but with the number of hunters in the US, unpopulated areas are seen by a lot of people as well. With as much media coverage as this is getting, someone would have spoken up. At least I think they would.

- mike

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So far we have about 20 of these events across the globe...

And now China is having serious freeze issues with 1200 houses collapsed from ice and sleet...

58,000 people being evacuated...

this is one helluva winter

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

This may or may not have already been said, but I don't have the time to read the posts on this thread...am running late for work...

I think these things are being reported to divert our attentions from something else we've recently been fixated on...like the TSA molestations (pat-downs), etc....

Or...

To prepare us for another birdflu like pandemic and vaccination order. Nothin' like a bunch of dead birds to scare people into obediently being injected with poisons/id chips/infertility serums or whatever else they might have prepared for us.

Just a thought!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

This may or may not have already been said, but I don't have the time to read the posts on this thread...am running late for work...

I think these things are being reported to divert our attentions from something else we've recently been fixated on...like the TSA molestations (pat-downs), etc....

Or...

To prepare us for another birdflu like pandemic and vaccination order. Nothin' like a bunch of dead birds to scare people into obediently being injected with poisons/id chips/infertility serums or whatever else they might have prepared for us.

Just a thought!

Actually here in Britain the health officials are urging people to get the flu-jab as there have been 50 deaths so far from the swine flu this winter....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No worries peopl, the main stream news are saying that this kind of stuff happens everyday, seriously, its gotta be true you know, if they say so....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Doves - symbol of Peace - very disturbing!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Uh, maybe you didn't read what I said. Stuff like this happens all the time. We have records of it happening, but it never gets attention in the media. Not even local media.

Check out this thread:
abovetopsecret.com...

There are reports of this every other day all year round in North America alone. That doesn't include all the other countries that probably get reports every other day all year round as well. The reports just don't usually make it to any media... so you never know about it unless you look at the wild life records.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Or, how about for ratings?

That seems to be the new trend.

reply to post by dukeofjive

If you did maybe just a little research you could confirm what the media says is true on your own, and wouldn't have to trust what they say. Then you will realize how dumb it is when people claim you blindly believe the media after you did the research your self to confirm what the media are saying.
edit on 7-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hmm you really love to push that point but you have no basis of fact. It doesn't sound like you go outside much either since you were just explaining to me the ocean is colder as you get deeper. Which is true except when referring to surface temperature in winter. You need to define words like common and regular or all the time. Common and regular are tides and moon fazes. Animals falling from the sky where people can see it is always going to make news. As is a massive fish kill. The smell alone will make news.

By your logic I can argue if these things are happening with large amounts of people witnessing it and by your hypothesis this happens all the time it's just people dont always see it well....
Doesn't that mean this could also be going on in areas where nobody sees it simultaneously.

You absolute need to prove people wrong has made you blind. There is nothing wrong with wanting to make sure it's not something more.

Even if it is that reports are more this year that doesnt mean it shouldn't be examined in a thorough logical way. Mass hysteria no. But yeah keep an eye on it. Unless you deny that the food chain is being disrupted by extinguishing species and microbial life (like the bp oil spill that is still leaking) than you are being foolish.

It is far to early to have completed such a study so you are being misleading.

Also maybe you are only 20 but research of massive animal kills for 20 or 30 years is not a basis to use words like regular and to be so cocky about want you think you know.

Studies only recently (like I said I am a member of the CCA) are even thorough enough to understand how to observe what is man made or not.

War is normal or common but that doesn't mean it's natural or should be ignored.

You really need to check that ego.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Once again... stuff like this DOES NOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME...

Yes in isolated incidents... it sure does...

But not to this magnitude in such a small span of time... the birds seem to be dying in the migratory path they typically make this time of year... and the 8,000 in Italy exhibited signs of Hypoxia....

What caused that Hypoxia????

Can you answer that?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

I have proven it, over and over and over. You are just the type that will continue talking b.s. and constantly ignore every fact and every supporting evidence I bring forward until time ends.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly.

On average, 163 such events are reported to the federal government each year, according to USGS records. And there have been much larger die-offs than the 3,000 blackbirds in Arkansas. Twice in the summer of 1996, more than 100,000 ducks died of botulism in Canada.

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

Stop bothering me with your rubbish now!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for a time span where there are 20 in 5 days

I have yet to see anything like that....

At that level we should have 1,040 a year... that's a far cry from that 163 number you quoted...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Yeah, it's the fireworks. Definitely fireworks.

:-/

Yup, that's why this happens every new year and above places that didnt have the biggest fireworks displays

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
What caused that Hypoxia????

Can you answer that?

Maybe the birds were flying high when strong turbulent winds pushed them to higher altitudes where there is less oxygen which caused Hypoxia.....

That wasn't so hard was it?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The range of those Arkansas fireworks is astounding.
The U.S. government should look into weaponizing them.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I feel it’s another Fear trend. 9/11 happened again it would be traumatic but something like this is just unimaginable. when you have a natural occurrence that unimaginable people get scared, when people get scared they look for answers,
I hate to quote Icke but
"when the government has a need, it creates a problem, then tells the media how to manage that problem to the public, then the government comes in with a solution to the very problem it created, in order to meet its original need'
when you look at the formula backwards look at what the problem is.
Birds are dying all over the place.
What is the reason *so far* that’s being given other then fireworks for the first 5,000?
Weather, cold weather
and now it’s looking like some turtle doves didn’t have enough air to breath.
Fish are also dying?
What is the reason they're giving? cold weather.

SO the problem is there is unpredictable weather that is causing too much cold for animals to survive.
The media is spinning it as a downplay weather problem but what’s between the lines? Climate change..
Now we have the problem, animals dying because of cold weather... the media spins it as cold weather ...
The solution?
no solution is given yet but my personal bet is that it’s going to come down to the amount of C02 in our environment causing problems and blah blah blah then the solution
Carbon tax. Let’s make sure no more animals die by limiting carbon emissions through tax.

So that is my thought on it. the reason I look at it like that is if you use the same formula "accomplishing hidden agenda's needs = Problem + media + solution"
There was a need to invade and get the US into Iraq for oil and for global purposes...
the problem was that we were supposedly being attacked by terrorists..
The media spun it as so
The solution? attack.

So essentially.. Mass animal deaths = Fear Trend to accomplish a hidden agenda's need based purely of governmental influence through media to allow for the more acceptable change of something that is not very popular.. carbon tax.
cheers.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think that the possiblity raised here needs to be examined more closely as well:

"Toxic Cloud May Be Responsible for Animal Deaths"

www.heralddeparis.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join