It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Birds Dying In Italy: Thousands Of Turtle Doves Fall Dead From Sky

www.huffingtonpost.com

On Wednesday, GeaPress reported hundreds -- possibly thousands -- of dead and dying birds in Italy. Countless turtle doves were found scattered in the streets, in flower beds and hanging tragically from trees "like Christmas balls" in the town of Faenza. Many of the birds that fell dead from the sky were discovered with a mysterious blue stain in their beaks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here's more birds falling out of the sky in Italy. I do think these things need to be looked into to see whether there's any connection between these animal deaths and the Pole Shift. Here's some more of the article:

In the past week, similar incidents of mass animal deaths have been reported across the world. Thousands of dead birds fell from the sky in Arkansas on New Year's Eve, and similar incidents were reported on different days in Louisiana, Kentucky and Sweden. Two million fish were discovered dead in Maryland, with other fish kills also reported in Brazil, New Zealand and Arkansas -- approximately 100 miles from the bird incident. 40,000 crabs washed up on England beaches in the past few days, as well.

You can see pictures of the dead birds here:

www.geapress.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What on earth is going on?! This surely can't be such a common occurence to be blindly passed off as something the public are simply just 'unaware' of. Animals dying all over the globe one after the other like dominoes? Something's up.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was trying to accept that this was a big coincidence....but it's getting out of control....too freaky!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, it's the fireworks. Definitely fireworks.

:-/

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't really think it is the pole shifting that is causing this, turtle doves, as well as black birds are very hardy animals and can adapt to great changes.

I guess the magnetic changes could be a cause, but I still think this has something to do with a man made device.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So this link says they have blue streaks in their beaks which may be indicative of hypoxia...

What is a symptom? Confusion....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hmmm, I don't know what to make of this. I was kind of blowing it off, since the number of animals dying seem to represent a very small percentage of the total populations. If somebody finds a couple million birds dead, I'll start to get a bit nervous.

I do find it odd that these things are occurring in so many different places, and within such a short period of time. I'm on the fence, but I know that die-offs do happen from time to time. We could just be making a bigger deal out of it through over-analyzing, I won't discount that possibility. But it is getting a little weird...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
So this link says they have blue streaks in their beaks which may be indicative of hypoxia...

What is a symptom? Confusion....

So Hundreds of Birds Just Suffocate? I'm sorry that doesn't just happen, and isn't common.

Well unless they were having a contest to see who can hold there breath the longest.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Anyone still believe these die offs are a regular natural occurrence that should be ignored? I'm a news junkie so I remember running across reported die off events years back but this isn't the same. Nothing even close to the regularity of this has happened previously that I've seen.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I really want to know why the media are reporting this now... this stuff happens every year and is common, but they just now are deciding to report on it, and the people who know nothing think it's rare and get scared. They think it is happening more just because the media is reporting it more...

edit on 6-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
I really want to know why the media are reporting this now... this stuff happens every year and is common, but they just now are deciding to report on it, and the people who know nothing think it's rare and get scared. They think it is happening more just because the media is reporting it more...

edit on 6-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

If you are right, then there should at least be a lot of local news articles about incidence where birds just drop dead, otherwise a town or city may panic.

So show me those articles of times this has happened, and while you are at it, find articles where it has happened in so many different places in a few day span?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

the media will always jump on any subject that is getting a lot of attention.And so this dead bird story feeds off itself.If this is still going on next week then everyone can officially panic.

+45 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why is this only being reported/taking place in populated areas?

Why is no one seeing the birds fall?

Why is this only happening at night?

Why is it always only one species?

Why are the birds always dead or dying before hitting the ground?

Why are there always blood clots or hemorraged organs/lungs or now, hypoxia?

Why?

Because the birds are being poisoned in captivity and then spread around by humans. Whether being dumped from an airplane or scattered by hand, this is a man-made incident.

My theory is a coming bird flu pandemic or something like it. It is either to push vaccine sales or something more nefarious.

- mike

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike

Why is this only being reported/taking place in populated areas?

Why is no one seeing the birds fall?

Why is this only happening at night?

Why is it always only one species?

Why are the birds always dead or dying before hitting the ground?

Why are there always blood clots or hemorraged organs/lungs or now, hypoxia?

Why?

Because the birds are being poisoned in captivity and then spread around by humans. Whether being dumped from an airplane or scattered by hand, this is a man-made incident.

My theory is a coming bird flu pandemic or something like it. It is either to push vaccine sales or something more nefarious.

- mike

Hmm you make some good points.

maybe we should look a bit closer at your theory.

Star for you my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i am usually far from a doom cryer, and i have pretty much chalked the deaths up to media attention and figuring that these incidents just havnt been reported before now for the most part, the only problem with that theory is the media while reporting it is playing down any link between them wich leads me to think it isnt just media over-hype.

i would say if this continues much more were going to have to start serious looking at a problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

Well about the populated areas:

Things get noticed and reported sooner in populated areas, also depending on internet access and language.

I think it is world wide, only reported sooner or more visible in the developed world.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
this looks like the beginning of those bad movies about the apocalypse. the movie opens with scenes of thousands of birds dropping from the sky.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed.

I do believe that bird and fish kills are common - but not like this. I can't see this being a media frenzy, or a result of better communications. The internet has been around for a while, if increased communication was the reason that we are just now hearing about this common occurrence, we'd have heard it before now.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mysterious blue mark/stain on beaks??? Can someone tell our cloaked friends to move up in evelation 1 mile. That would help.

edit on 1/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join