It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lights In The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
At night i always look up to see the sky. For the past few months Ive been seeing these somewhat strange flashing lights. Maybe you've already discussed this one here I'm not sure but can anyone provide some insight.
They are these very bright stationary(in relation to the start) lights that seem to flash a series of colors. Usually Red, Green, Blue, and White. Or some colors close, as it is hard to tell sometimes due to city lights and clouds in the sky. I live in Florida, Jacksonville to be exact and i can see these almost every night.
I'm sure its not a planet, because there are at least 5 or 6 i can count on any given night.
Also they align to form a giant perfect triangle, with two of these flashing lights as the base and they connect at the top to a equally as bright, orangish star. directly above is an identical orangish star. So theres a triangle with an extra point right at the top. maybe this is incomplete or something but Ive been wondering what they are,
The first orange star is somewhat to the left of the big dipper, and the rest of the triangle extends much below the bottom of the dipper. this is a massive triangle so if it were a craft of some sort it would be immensely huge.
any idea what it is?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalChef

No idea... those are pretty strange sights.

Anyway, welcome to ATS! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

After 20 posts you'll be able to create new threads, so someone in the Alien forums should help you.

Again.... Welcome to the Forums!

..... Yeah, they're stars. I know. I was being nice... but still... you may see something else someday!
edit on 6/1/11 by Bildeberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalChef

They're called stars.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalChef
At night i always look up to see the sky. For the past few months Ive been seeing these somewhat strange flashing lights. Maybe you've already discussed this one here I'm not sure but can anyone provide some insight.
They are these very bright stationary(in relation to the start) lights that seem to flash a series of colors. Usually Red, Green, Blue, and White. Or some colors close, as it is hard to tell sometimes due to city lights and clouds in the sky. I live in Florida, Jacksonville to be exact and i can see these almost every night.
I'm sure its not a planet, because there are at least 5 or 6 i can count on any given night.
Also they align to form a giant perfect triangle, with two of these flashing lights as the base and they connect at the top to a equally as bright, orangish star. directly above is an identical orangish star. So theres a triangle with an extra point right at the top. maybe this is incomplete or something but Ive been wondering what they are,
The first orange star is somewhat to the left of the big dipper, and the rest of the triangle extends much below the bottom of the dipper. this is a massive triangle so if it were a craft of some sort it would be immensely huge.
any idea what it is?

hey im over here in sacramento and i see something extremely similar quite often as well. i saw it again last night. around 10pm or so, watched it for a solid hour and ended up noticing 3 more lights below the main blinking light . at first i thought they were in a straight line similar to o'ryan. but the one in middle was just a little higher than the other 2, then my eyes perspective changed and i realized i was looking at a triangle!! the 2 lighs on either end (.) ' (.) were faintly alternating colors (blue, green, white constantly.then the light in the middle . (') . would alternate only to a solid faint red/orange, then back to a faint white or grey. and it would hold either color different lengths of time. no idea what this thing is but its definitely not a star. what do you think?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
you need to eliminate other possibilities first like satellites,etc

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes
not satellites, conjunctions, balloons and all the other stuff then you may have yourself a UFO

recently when Venus was still the morning star was a pretty awesome sight and definitely cast shadows

welcome aboard a mod or someone in the know will show up to welcome you and provide you with useful links on the site

not debunking but I'll always remember my 1st UFO
it look like a spinning disk with lights on the edges all the neigbors started to come out when when my freinds and i started a ruckus
everybody was like in awe
until it came over my house
and made contact:

dont' miss the specials this friday at...

it was a biplane with one of those billboards made out of light bulbs.

still watching the skies

don't stop either

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
probably the star sirius...under and to the left of orion

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I know its not just a star. i know what those look like.

and i saw my first ufo in middle school. I watched at it sat above my school and watched us play outside. i know what im seeing.

just because im new to this website doesnt mean im new to strange sightings and the universe or aliens.

dont insult my intelligence.

top topics

join