It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Sculpture Park With Bodies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So you mean similar to the Denver murals, for example? I had not considered that, but yea, it could be considered apocalyptic looking. NLP/Manifesting huh? Man there's no shortage of angles here at ats, and I like it!
I am uncertain, but the idea certainly resonates well with my suspicious mind. Great Unity, now I am less excited about seeing them.
I'd still like to check em' though

like casting wishes in stone

Just in general, that is a fascinating thought, and a testament to the intention behind some occult/bloodlines, if one believes in that. I personally think there are those that believe and do it. Whether it works or not, I can only guess, but I would say maybe, before exclaiming no.

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Can you imagine?

Millions of years from now they will be discovered in a fossilised coral reef by whatever passes as intelligent beings.........................will they rebury it because "It's just too disturbing to think about".............?

Yeah! Even those Apes were suppressing the truth!

"Get your hands off my statues, you stinking dirty ape!"

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

"Get your hands off my statues, you stinking dirty ape!"

Thanks for the chuckle CN

spec

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Amazing!
What would outher civilizations think if they find it. Like Stonehenge, Easter Islands, (...). put any other archeological find inside the brackets....

S&F for this good find.
edit on 9-7-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is their attempt to a cast a black magick spell in stone, by placing people underwater they're hoping to achieve this. They meaning the illuminati/ptp/bloodlines from egyptian royalty.

Father/Mother, Family, please assist and help all the human race be safe and happy, and free from harm, may they walk in beauty, kindness and truth, and may those harming them be stopped and turn to love themselves. Thank You. May the Spirit of Peace and :Love be with all. I break this negativity in the name of Christ Yeshua.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Yea and the speculation may run wild 1000 years from now, why, how, who and such. I was just amazed at the detail in the figures, and they do seem somewhat apocalyptic. Glad ya duggem'!

peace,
spec

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well thanks for the good gesture Unity, who knows, you may be right.(I hope not)
Too bad the figures don't represent a happy people or scene, but yea it seems kind of doomy.
Still amazing though, and surreal...

Peace,
spec

top topics

<< 1   >>

join