It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've been finding the past month or so quite difficult physically.
Unexplained aches and pains, cramps and regular bouts of nausea (beginning in the late afternoon).
At first I thought I was picking up a variety of bugs as it is the season for that, but it's not usual for me to succumb to colds and flus.

For anyone who's had a really good 'energetic therapy' (shiatsu, acupuncture, even chiropractic re-alignment), and woken up the next day feeling like a herd of rhinoceros trampled through their bed in the night, that's kind of what I'm experiencing, but on a much more subtle and extended basis.

As time goes by, a fairly strong sense of 'something's going on' has arisen in the back of my mind, so I thought it was time to start mentioning it.

Turns out others are experiencing a similar thing.

My imagination is that a distinct energy pattern is in the process of entering this 'dimension', and it is causing a 'physical realignment' at a structural level.

I'm fairly clear that the nausea is a result of blockages or resistance, particularly within the solar plexus, and it is v. similar to the nausea I experience when consciousness is shifting from current world state to 'someplace else' (during deep meditation, whilst falling asleep and under narcotic influence).

I met again today with a practitioner of shiatsu and cranio-sacral who is also quite sensitive and decided to ask her if she was personally noticing anything particular unusual or unprecedented, and she replied without hesitation feeling a sense of foreboding over the past few weeks.

This is exactly what I experienced this time last year. An intense sense of 'doom', that appeared as a raw energy pattern, without a preceding (or directly accompanying) emotion or thought form of any kind. It lasted a couple of weeks and recurred once before fading and not returning. A month or two after my experience, my best friend reported the exact same thing without knowing about my experience.

The recent rash of threads on bird and fish die-offs has got me wondering if there is a correlation.

I know, it's a stretch, and it could be nothing more than a bit of dis-ease coincidentally shared by people closest to me, but you know what it's like when a thought starts nagging to be investigated.

So I thought I'd put it out here on ATS and see what came back.
edit on 5/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We are undergoing or are entering into a magnetic pole shift, during which time the earth's magnetic field will drop to zero gauss, it's now down to less than half a gauss average. During this time, our ability to undergo cellular regeneration during sleep will be interrupted, and for those who are very materially based and who've not done any work on building up their ethereal or light body, it will feel horrible, and for the rest of us, who've been working on ascension alchemy, it will be a very uplifting period, so to speak, as the human body seeks out higher energy systems from the larger galactic and universal source. I am reminded of Noah's ark, to use an allegory, and if it might be possible for me to extend a helpful hand during this period, I will do whatever I can, as we all will, to help one another get through this tamultuous period of what amounts to a type of global death and resurrection.
And those who are purely atheistic and of the materialist monist variety (matter alone is primary, spirit and universal consciousness, just BS), last call to hop on board...

personally I'm just feeling the love and am sleeping like a baby and no that's not bragging just reporting.

But yeah, something's definitely "up", so to speak.

It's really a beautiful thing and what a magnificent time to be alive, right now, who woulda thought we'd all be here at this tipping point in human and global, even cosmological evolutionary history.

What a happy time, a time to rejoice and celebrate, and a time to laugh at all our own foibles, and a time to be helpful for those among us who've been preparing or being prepared.

For those who've been getting run down, I ask you this - can you find the smile lurking deep inside, wanting to well up in happy laughter..? If no, then I say, seek that out now, before it's too late! Just kidding, there's still time, but GET that sense of humour, and consider that sacred space within, of happy joyful peace and equanimity, your liferaft, to stay afloat when the water hits.

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, slight edit.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have been feeling drained of energy for the past week or two, but I am not going to speculate on why.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've been sick more this season than any other season - which is odd, because I am taking pretty good care of myself. I also had some unusual aches and pains that occur while meditating..

Though nothing drastic enough to attribute to 'new energies', and I am not one to jump to conclusions without much analyzing and affirmations.

And unfortunately I'm not far enough into my meditation studies to be able to detect these changes... and even if I could - I don't know how I would tell as I haven't been doing it long enough to compare.

Interesting to note, though.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah, Im totally feeling it. glad to here im not alone on this. Its more than just s.a.d. or holiday blues or whatever, its like something bad is right on the horizon, its bloody creepy! Frequent new dreams about volcanos ans such. Some about society gone mad, but one that I think is way more significant was about a society that lived happily whilst place absolutely zero value in material things and trying to get me to explain it to others.

Take all that with a pinch of salt though, some people place value in dreams, others don't, I just wanted to share.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't want to sound petulant but 'whaaaaat'!
So all that work I've been doing on myself for 2 and a half decades has actually put me 'more asleep' than the average punter who is feeling nothing?
Sorry bro', I'm glad you're feelin the love, but I can't accept that those of us experiencing physical challenges are doing so because we're lower down in the spiritual food chain so to speak

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerTI can't accept that those of us experiencing physical challenges are doing so because we're lower down in the spiritual food chain so to speak

I don't understand why you can't accept that?

Not only does it seem logical from a non-spiritual perspective, but definitely so in the terms which he explains them? ie, working on ethereal energy, or auras, etc..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

S & F!!!

I hadn't connected the dots til now! Here in the past few weeks I've been feeling crazy (seriously, imbalanced). Now, I feel like I don't know who I am or what I want. My job, my relationships...out of nowhere I just suddenly became dissatisfied with all of it!
I live in Arkansas, smack in the middle of the first bird & fish kills, and a solid 3-4hrs from the New Madrid line. Could it be an awakening, maybe? I get an overwhelming sense of "nothing that is, will be...so why sweat it", y'know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How dreadful it will be in that time for those who are NOT already pregnant with mirth and joy, or who are NOT already nursing a new creation or who's hearts are hardened by jealousy against those who are.

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire

Originally posted by RogerTI can't accept that those of us experiencing physical challenges are doing so because we're lower down in the spiritual food chain so to speak

I don't understand why you can't accept that?

Not only does it seem logical from a non-spiritual perspective, but definitely so in the terms which he explains them? ie, working on ethereal energy, or auras, etc..

It just seems like the sort of thing a New Ager would say to demonstrate their elitist status - not saying that's the case here though ....

Because I've done my fair share of energetic work and if that were the deciding factor there'd be a hell of a lot of people in far worse shape than me, just in my local village for starters. Most people I've talked to have not noticed anything out of the ordinary.

And yes, I am aware that sounds like the sort of thing a new ager might say to demonstrate their elitist status

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Not trying to put you down here or anything, but are you feeling kind of the way your dog looks?

Soon I'm going to start putting the finishing touches on my elixir of life alchemy thread, which I think could be helpful to many, and no it won't just a bunch of new-age touchy-feely nonsense either..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes I feel it as well.

It is this sense of....... this feeling. This energy... It's like definitely foreboding....

But I feel we will have good come out of it in the end.

But for now, there is some major energy flowing, and it is unnerving to say the least.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by RogerT

S & F!!!

I hadn't connected the dots til now! Here in the past few weeks I've been feeling crazy (seriously, imbalanced). Now, I feel like I don't know who I am or what I want. My job, my relationships...out of nowhere I just suddenly became dissatisfied with all of it!
I live in Arkansas, smack in the middle of the first bird & fish kills, and a solid 3-4hrs from the New Madrid line. Could it be an awakening, maybe? I get an overwhelming sense of "nothing that is, will be...so why sweat it", y'know.

That describes the way Im feeling on top of some physical fatigue, Im just waiting it out though. I may be crazy, but I have a small hunch it has something to do with lunar cycle, there was a new moon two days ago and thats when I felt it the most.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by RogerT

Not trying to put you down here or anything, but are you feeling kind of the way your dog looks?

Soon I'm going to start putting the finishing touches on my elixir of life alchemy thread, which I think could be helpful to many, and no it won't just a bunch of new-age touchy-feely nonsense either..

lol if only

Actually, Tyson has been acting a bit unusual lately too. Last month he ate a large part of the front of my wife's car - not his usual taste in chew toys

I'll look forward to your thread, please post a link in this one so I don't miss it. I promise not to infer you're new agey again NewAgeMan

... and thanks for the humour, I'm now off to bed smiling inside and out

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I recall a period of time during which I was awakened to the technology being used as mind/mood control, and I was waking up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. As soon as I came out of the month long dizzy spell, I dug in to prepare for internet research as to the mechanics of the weapons. Many times pages were 404'd and even now many bookmarks have vanished from my computer, leaving just a blank space. I don't know what to say here. Reading up on the stuff was difficult, and still is. More draining was the derision than the loss of sustenance which comes with it. It's one thing to have a few contacts drop off. Seeing that the world is blind is altogether more depressing than anything. It is uphill from here, or obama care will net you as a disposable prize.

Look at it as a challenge. The schizophrenics who manage to emerge from their diagnosis are often quite spiritually gifted, and are unlikely to break down during discussions of technological armageddon, such as the normal persons do. The same could be said of physical struggles, because mind and body are inseparable until death. If there is a 'God'~there is but many will not receive this idea~then consider that this God does know the score, and will honor us according to our love of God. Hard for us, I know. Time to admit we are ant sized, lose some of our 'facetime' with the clowns we suck up to but who have nothing of value to offer us in exchange, and so forth. Eventually you will see the TV set as a conveyor belt of moving targets. It is that simple, you will discern 'evil' and not be fooled. This means you will accept the good energy flowing through the fabric of the universe, even if your mind comes unglued temporarily while doing so. Yes, man has perfected thought devices. They can bring you down. Often times, during such assaults, we forget where or how to file these deceptions. Don't forget to hate. It sounds strange, but consider that tptb are trying to strip the right to hate, or discern, through pc and even outright censorship and even jail. They only take away what is good, and offer nothing except that which serves to self-enslave us, like 'facetime', cell phone weapons, dependence on poisoned food.

You should consider that this 'energy' you speak of may be good for you. Whatever it is, it isn't helping criminal cheney at the moment, and I have hopes for lieberman and mccain failing because they took bribes to poison the water.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'd be interested to know what source to you use to get info on the strength of the magnetic field? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

On a side note, that is an adorable dog.

Now regarding the thread,

This energy is very fast moving, not exactly bad or evil energy... Just the energy of change really.

Cool thread bro.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just putting this out there in case someone else is experiencing the same as I .

I’m not sure if its relevant, but yes the last few weeks I have felt the energy in the air outside change, my hair on my arms stands up also causing the hairs in my ears to go crazy giving me vertigo.
I’m pretty sensitive to soundings and I never wear shoes.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I have been feeling a huge sense of foreboding recently. I feel it in my gut. I feel in literally rushing through my blood sometimes.

I'm finding it really hard to get to sleep recently and when I do I have the most weird and vivid dreams.

Although I don't feel as tired or run down as I probably should. Quite the opposite actually, my senses are almost heightened like my subconscious is keeping my on red alert for something.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think, on the one hand I've noticed a feeling of something being off, sore after sleeping, some nausea, but really has gotten me is that things are tasting off. It's been two days but it hasn't waivered from it just being subtly wrong.

On the other hand, I'm sure everyone has those days when it feels like you're gazing at the world through a window. It goes away eventually. I'm not one to subscribe to wild theories but it's interesting to note that people throughout the world are experiencing this.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join