It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
It's really a beautiful thing and what a magnificent time to be alive, right now, who woulda thought we'd all be here at this tipping point in human and global, even cosmological evolutionary

This is the most amazing thing about awakening to me. Its like our existence as humans is to make this choice between love/fear at a crucial time in Earth's history. It is simply stunning when you think about it.

My energy has really been popping and been all over the place in a displeasing way recently. I have only been awoken for a relatively short time so I'm never quite sure what I should be feeling relative to people who are more in tune. I haven't been worrying about it, I figured it was just part of growth but it's nice to know that other people are also feeling something comparable.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
lol if only

Actually, Tyson has been acting a bit unusual lately too. Last month he ate a large part of the front of my wife's car - not his usual taste in chew toys

Now THAT is a very ominous SIGN.!

You should start a new thread on that right away, as yet aNOTHER sign of the apocalypse!

Put a full sized image of your dog "Tyson" (meaningful, synchronistic) at the opening, and then I'll come in and use that as a metaphor for the current state of the human being in the fullness of time and history, while holding out all hope that we can move this wheel barrow (without waking the "Pitbull", also synchronistic) across the "yard"..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5567d5f75511.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'd be interested to know what source to you use to get info on the strength of the magnetic field? Thanks.

I believe Greg Braden has a good slide of these magnetic fields projected across time in his Awakening to Zeropoint video (google vid) I don't know where it is in the video and they're a long watch, but at the same time you may find it interesting to watch anyway
As for the more scientific source as to what it is currently, I'd certainly be interested to know too.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have felt a steady increase in tension or excitement over the last few years too. I used to feel it was to something like the 2012 date approaching but with a possible ww3 on the cards it took a negative edge.
However of late im starting to feel its going to be exciting, if not tense but it is coming, & on a personal level it will be v soon - cant wait - just like most of ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

Ok, while you might start jumping to the wrong conclusion, please keep an open mind here, when watching this series of videos, but this is where I got it from.

magneticosleep.com...

Btw, I do NOT recommend getting the sleep pad and trying to shield yourself, because what's happening or what many are SAYING will happen and is inevitable, has other far reaching implications in terms of our evolution and regeneration (resurrection) as a species, as we are FORCED to reach out and utilize, higher dimensional energy systems from the galaxy and larger universe, of which all galaxies are probably strung like a pearl necklace (ie: interconnected, all).

You don't want to be caught sleeping on a bed of magnets, when the wedding celebration occurs, whatever that might mean or signify, spiritually or even physically.

From what I understand, from what little research I've done on the alchemical ascension process, the human being is starting to access these higher energy systems or pathways, as the magetosphere counts down to nothing, and then, perhaps for a day, we just MIGHT go insane, who knows, but my sense is that it will kick back in again right away (God never asks us to do anything that we cannot handle), and then poof, we'd be into a new age, but the ah nexus of a final judgement of sorts will have passed through our planet, at all levels, with all information shared non-locally, and universally ie: fully known, book of life (Akashic Record) and all that, while there will still be dishes to do, jobs to go to, and even while the good continue to do good and the evil evil.

If true, and we really ARE on the cusp of a new age, an age of both reason and spirit, then now would be the time to start changing our ways, and hey we've all got areas that need work.

I feel like John the Baptist shouting in the wilderness "MAKE WAY" for the one who is coming that is greater than I, who's sandle straps I am unfit to untie, in this case, not being a mere single person (walking towards me in beard and sandles), but an entire universal reframe based on the very same principals, or based on spiritual truth, life, love etc. it's all coming home to roost at some stage, can't not, and hey let's face it - we really DO need some sort of intervention from "above" in whatever form, may God have mercy on us all and give us only a loving and creative version of the kind of destruction we see occuring in Revelations, and I am of the view that that was placed there, to drive people like me insane, to become sane, and do everything possible, even with whatever meager resources are available, to bring about something better, and safer, by many many orders of magnitude, even by an infinite degree. That said, there are many among us, and I'm thinking of selfish "elite" (what a grotesque label for "them") here, for whom the bell MUST toll! They simply cannot be permitted to roll over everyone, appropriating the new frame of the new creation only for themselves while leaving the little guy in the ditch staring mindlessly at his TV set, this CANNOT be permitted to occur, not on my watch (standing in the lighthouse with binoculars)! It WILL NOT HAPPEN LIKE THAT! We must rise, now! But not in a spirit of vengeance, only to turn away from all that and set to work creating something infinitely better than that by comparison..! Right? Right the frig ON! (or did that sound like Sarah Palin..?!)

We need to remove them from our hearts and switch focus, turn off the TV's and set to work creating a NEW work, co-created by you and me, the little person, while the big primitive "apexes" of the global power structure all start falling, at the speed with which we all start to reject their forms of power and control, one by one.

Or at least that's my two cents on the issue for whatever it's worth..

As for Palin she can be included but ONLY on the basis that she never runs for public office for the remainder of her natural lifetime in her present form, how's that?

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
placebo effect

off course I am feeling it

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this is it, but my ears have been ringing like crazy, way more and intense than usual. Also have a strong urge to pack my back pack with all my survival gear and high tail it to the big mountains by fresh water. Not that I never have these thoughts, but the urge is stronger and last longer. Like no kidding if I could make it work, take people I care about with me, I would be out, gone, making a shelter and building a fire. I want to say it's part of my intrinsic survival instinct, or my higher self telling me to do something to save myself (ha, I mean this physical incarnation of myself anyway) for what purpose I have no idea. I guess that might me revealed to me later?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I don't know if this means anything but I've woken up the past couple months completely lethargic and unable to get out of bed like i normally do. Usually i spring out of bed and hop in the shower...but lately I've been so sapped of energy...I don't feel like doing regular things like working out daily, and im not depressed or sad..it' feels like there is no energy in me...nothing's changed in my diet or lifestyle...it's very odd.

I've always been a bit sensitive to spiritual things, lately i've been reading the bible and discovering more about what the bible calls 'spiritual gifts'. There are 9 or so gifts and I think I have discernment. I can feel evil or good in people, when they speak or when i see them. Maybe how i've been feeling lately has something to do with what you're talking about...do you think maybe there is something going on in the spirit realm?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by killbot2012
Not sure if this is it, but my ears have been ringing like crazy, way more and intense than usual. Also have a strong urge to pack my back pack with all my survival gear and high tail it to the big mountains by fresh water. Not that I never have these thoughts, but the urge is stronger and last longer. Like no kidding if I could make it work, take people I care about with me, I would be out, gone, making a shelter and building a fire. I want to say it's part of my intrinsic survival instinct, or my higher self telling me to do something to save myself (ha, I mean this physical incarnation of myself anyway) for what purpose I have no idea. I guess that might me revealed to me later?

Haha i can relate to that man! I have all my camping gear ready in the garage...JUST IN CASE

And i have been getting ringing noises in my ears too...sometimes it's just one ear though...i only started noticing it when someone brought it up on the forums a few months ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
That ringing is the sound of your conscience crying out

I have tinnitus which would be due to yrs of loud bikes, loud music & jack hammers every day

not long to go now hopefully though b4 tshtf ..... then a good dollop of courage & knowing love is all that matters will see me thru

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yep it is part of a normal cycle there is no poof and over night we have a new consciousness. And there is no you're either in or out. Everyone is evolving at thier own pace so some are on the mountain top high as a kite and some are in the valley of despair or a saturn cycle and others all points in between. Most of humanity is oblivious to the causes though.

This morning I was feeling pretty good, this evening I have a splitting headache. Which I have been getting more frequently and for more often then I ever have. At first I thought these were just normal occasional headaches on an uptick but I have been getting impressions to clear the chakras more often. Still that used to take care of it now though it eases it but doesn't get rid of it.

There are definitely new energies coming in and what we are feeling is our adjustments to them because we are not used to these vibrations. Some will take longer then others and some will be more uncomfortable then others. Don't worry there will not be some cosmic Celestian Prophecy type over night shift and you will be left behind if your not ready. We all have our cycles.

Those that are riding high don't get to righteous about it you will cycle down eventually also. The key is to recognize what part of the cycle you are in and just roll with it and not stress over it. We have been transitioning into the new age for several decades but we are just at the beginning. It will take another hundred years for us to be fully blown into it. In about 10 or 20 years we will see some real mind blowing changes but still have a long ways to go.

Some of the things you can do to help is eat healthy and as clean as you can and more fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds. I know like most went a little over board on the holidays and that definitely made things worse in adjusting. Get regular exercise and meditation and relaxation and contemplation.

edit on 6-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
reply to post by RogerT

S & F!!!

I hadn't connected the dots til now! Here in the past few weeks I've been feeling crazy (seriously, imbalanced). Now, I feel like I don't know who I am or what I want. My job, my relationships...out of nowhere I just suddenly became dissatisfied with all of it!
I live in Arkansas, smack in the middle of the first bird & fish kills, and a solid 3-4hrs from the New Madrid line. Could it be an awakening, maybe? I get an overwhelming sense of "nothing that is, will be...so why sweat it", y'know.

Wow are you me? That is exactly how I feel. I don't wanna go to work, I don't care about relationships, I just want to sleep. I keep thinking what is the point? I'm not depressed, I just feel kind of sapped...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

See a doctor.

reply to post by starsyren

Sounds like depression.

reply to post by the cynic jester

Sounds like anxiety.

reply to post by killbot2012

Sounds like tinnitus.

reply to post by freedish

Sounds like depression.

------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys but I reckon you should all see your doctor instead of purely philosophizing about "why" you are ill. I mean, philosophise all you can fellas, it is good to think, but do it AFTER you get treatment from the doctor.

PS: Stay away from anti-depressants, they # you up.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I highly doubt it... there is nothing significant in my life that has happened to cause this. I just suddenly started losing interest in things and have been sleeping more.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i think maybe a final war is coming! and after it happens peace and love on earth!

but we got to fight this last fight!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Sometimes our inspiration may wane at times as we grow older, and we have stagnant periods, but even then sometimes, something at some level is getting accomplished, but it's nice to come out with something really inspiring, and set to work on that, the only problem is this having to work for a living thing, which we've got to figure out how to turn on it's head, so as to both be free AND making a living doing something we're right INTO - not everyone finds that, but even then we can enjoy a meaningful suffering..!
Provided it's not unnecessary suffering, it might even be worthwhile who knows? I don't know, every time I venture into it i just seem to keep coming back up smiling, whenever I consciously take suffering on, as a willingness to suffer, it's rather paradoxical. Sounds almost masochistic, but it's not. It only makes good practical sense I guess.. see there I go again

edit on 6-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm sorry for hijacking your dog in this thread btw. Perhaps that just might have been going to far..

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I think you need to be born yet again.

Me I call myself a born again and again and again and again Christian, as many times as is needed in fact!

I realize that doesn't bode so well for me, perhaps, but hey, every single day, or every single night I should say, we enter into that space of the zero point field in dreamless sleep, and when we wake up in the morning we're a whole new person and it's a whole new ballgame, or perhaps until our personality and concerns kick back in again anyway.. with a clean slate, remade, and then we turn back to yesterday, as if groping for a dead man, we all do this, and it's crazy.

edit on 6-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: one too many "and agains" removed. lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I feel that a new energy is indeed coming. But I don't feel that it is related to doom. Quite the opposite actually. I feel that we are entering a new earth where we will finally be free again. I actually feel excitement but I don't know what.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I am seeing dots, pixels or flashes in the air everytime I look. Im also hearing the last 3 nights a weird kind of zooming or a helicopter-like noise, constantly hovering above Groningen (Netherlands) A lot of locals here, are also talking about it. It is very disturbing for some people. Police still says that it is a security-helicopter. But we cannot see it at all, not even by broad day light!.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join