It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry Q & A by John Salza, former Freemason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

History of the Bavarian Illuminati. there is a start to explain what is wrong with your views. Of course you are correct, you have the right to believe whatever you wish.

Unfortunately I cannot prove that all masons are not criminals, proving a negative is quite impossible. How about your show me what you mean about masons being criminals. List the crimes we have been accused and found guilty of.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Dajjal

History of the Bavarian Illuminati. there is a start to explain what is wrong with your views. Of course you are correct, you have the right to believe whatever you wish.

Unfortunately I cannot prove that all masons are not criminals, proving a negative is quite impossible. How about your show me what you mean about masons being criminals. List the crimes we have been accused and found guilty of.

Well since you started the trend for linking random crap from the internet, I shall follow -

MASONRY'S RELATIONSHIP TO THE MAFIA AND THE KU KLUX KLAN

Giuseppe Mazzini, a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, founded a group of revolutionaries called Young Italy. Their goal was to free Italy from the control of monarchy and the Pope. They succeeded, and Mazzini is honored as a patriot in Italy. However, in the process, the Mafia was born. The Young Italy revolutionaries needed money, and they:

"...supported themselves by robbing banks, looting or burning businesses if protection money was not paid, and kidnapping for ransom. Throughout Italy the word spread that "Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi e attentati," meaning, 'Mazzini authorizes theft, arson, and kidnapping.' This phrase was shortened to the acronym, M.A.F.I.A. Organized crime was born." (John Daniel, "Scarlet and the Beast," Vol. I., pages 330-331)

Albert Pike was Grand Commander the Thirty-Third Degree, as well as Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He was also a Confederate general. Pike was influenced by Mazzini.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

We could go like this forever, you linking your crap, and me linking my mine, and I wont change your view, and you will not change mine.

See what the point is ?

No, probably not, the point is this - it all depends on what you read, and who you choose to believe, you are free to read both sides, and free to make a choice, some would say that that is the basis of a free modern sociaty, that is open to debate.

I chose to side with those who do not feel the need to hide behind secrecy, 33 degree's of secrecy no less.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dajjal
Well since you started the trend for linking random crap from the internet, I shall follow -

The book that network linked is far from 'crap'. It is a peer-reviewed, well-reserched work that was written by a person who is far from being an advocate for Masonry. He was a one time poster on this website going by the name of fire-in-the-minds-of-men. Take the time to look at his book, it really is a very good read and probably the only 'authority' on the Bavarian Illuminati.

Additonally, he recently disporved the Manzinni-Pike hoax in the same, well-researched manner.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The same guy that has millions of follower and was banned from giving talks in America - I wonder why. Have you read all his books?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dajjal

your right. Nevermind.

I'll go on learning new things and you continue whatever it is you are doing.

do not click this link. it only leads to further knowledge.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Terry was banned in America? when did this happen?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

TERRY? who's Terry - are you referring to David Icke. The one who has exposed the Free Masons for years, he who tells it as it is. The bottom three levels of the pyramid are simply the miinions who are full of their own importance because they have a little money to spare. You know, your local business people who have big Egos. They rarely rise up above the first three levels and until your are at least above level thirteen of this pyramid YOU KNOW NOTHING of what is really going on. Those at the top thirteen levels (Notice the number 13 it always there) are the ones with clout and the top 3 levels are the ones with the all seeing eye. The ones who are really running the world the ones who are organising all the Bilderberg groups for their Occult practises - Look at whats going on in Bohiemian Grove. You try getting in there. You'll meet the Bushes and all their cronies. Good Luck Mate.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

Oh, you mean the guy who thinks that our world is secretly ruled by reptilians from hollow Earth?

there is a reason I don't take him seriously.

I was referring to Terry Melanson, who wrote a very informative book on the Illuminati, explaining their heritage and lineage. It was peer reviewed and has gotten very high reviews from most who read it.

reptilians. bwahahahahah

BTW, I am past 13, I went to 32. what level are you?
edit on 7-1-2011 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That would explain why you dont like what I or David Icke say. David Wakefield was peer reviewed!

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/1/2011 by Sauron because: replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To Tab

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In danger of veering off down a side street (so Mods dont be harsh), can I request a full, informative and balanced explanation of "Bohiemian Grove" please.

I got a very bad feeling about Bohiemian Grove due to the fact that the ceremony seems to revolve around the worship of an Owl, now most people seem to think that the "all seeing eye" is the hallmark of illuminati, and I seem to remember reading (lets please not argue about where I read something) that the Owl is infact the symbol of illuminati.

Please keep any replys civil, and not based around accusations of illiteracy, yes thats aimed at you Mr 32 degree

Regards,

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Giuseppe Mazzini, a Thirty-Third Degree Mason, founded a group of revolutionaries called Young Italy. Their goal was to free Italy from the control of monarchy and the Pope. They succeeded, and Mazzini is honored as a patriot in Italy. However, in the process, the Mafia was born. The Young Italy revolutionaries needed money, and they:

"...supported themselves by robbing banks, looting or burning businesses if protection money was not paid, and kidnapping for ransom. Throughout Italy the word spread that "Mazzini autorizza furti, incendi e attentati," meaning, 'Mazzini authorizes theft, arson, and kidnapping.' This phrase was shortened to the acronym, M.A.F.I.A. Organized crime was born." (John Daniel, "Scarlet and the Beast," Vol. I., pages 330-331)

As a first-generation Italian with ancestry in the Mezzogiorno I think I can offer a bit more insight into this word. It intially meant 'perfection or excellence'. It is not a word that is easily translated into English but it was in no way an acronym for anything initially. It was frequently spelled 'maffia', with two 'f's and had masculine and feminine forms. 'Una bella mafiosa', 'What a pretty/cool looking girl'.

It also came to mean someone who was bold or a braggart and this is most likely the development of the word into its modern day conotation of a gangster/hood.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

can I request a full, informative and balanced explanation of "Bohiemian Grove" please.

Not in this thread. please. I'd recommend either using the Search function to find some existing threads on Bohemian Grove (there are ample), or starting a new thread for the topic after you've hit the 20 post threshold. Shouldn't take long.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I registered with the sole purpose of commenting on this thread. I am currently researching the link between the k of c and the freemasons, from my personal experiences with both. I have also communicated with John Salza.
I initially contacted John because I saw where he was writing books and giving talks on the evils of Freemasonry, and decided to e-mail him and find out- how he could do that, and at the same time attend and defend a church that has a "secret society" of it's own. His answer and reality are blowing my mind.

I was Roman Catholic my entire life (I'm 48), and was in the Knights of Columbus for over 20 years. I knew the RCC forbade membership in the masons, so I researched them. the first thing I found was a site outlining thier rituals- www.phoenixmasonry.org...

Mind you, I believe in the Bible, absolutely. I read it for myself, and pray for guidance, myself. Not what somebody else twist it to mean, but for myself. The thing about Freemasonry that I noticed that I was convicted about, was the first three degrees. You have to kneel in front of an altar, with a Bible on it, with a compass and square on top of it, with a man termed your "Worshipful Master" standing behind it. Point blank wrong to me off the bat. "You shall worship the Lord your God. Him alone shall you adore". "Worshipful Master" title plainly transgresses that. Also in the third degree, you fall into a coffin, and are lifted out by other freemasons when you become a "Master Mason". Ignore the allagory, and you get- death, burial, and ressurection-The very difinition of Baptism.

With all this in mind, I started to compare what the K of C was doing. You are led into a chamber blindfolded. You are told you may leave at that point, and will be considered a stranger. After staying, you are whispered "secrecy" in your ear.You have to give an oath "on your honor as a Catholic gentleman" not to reveal any rituals. The degree teams are in ritualistic robes. In the third degree, you kneel and are knighted (I was Knighted by my father). In the fourth degree, in the hirearchy, there is an officer-"Supreme Master".

I resigned, and in my letter, stated "God is the only Supreme Master".

My family was then asked, by multiple sources in my church "Is he O.K.?"

I saw the video of John Salzar, and e-mailed him. He sent me this-

Mark, I have publicly exposed the Masonic influence of the KofC in my speeches and writings. But you can't judge the Church by judging the KofC. The KofC has nothing to do with the Church. It is a fraternity only.

The Church and the world are in a state of crisis, but we cannot lose faith in Christ and His Catholic Church, which He established as the one and only means of salvation. Be faithful to the sacraments and stay in grace. That is the only thing that matters.

God bless.

John Salza

Now, even though he is a speaker on a true subject, IMHO he denys that the very church he is implying is my only source of salvation, supports and upholds and organization that transgresses Gods law as much as the Masons.

#1. IMHO- The world has fallen asleep.

#2.- I consider myself Christian, not Catholic (RCC), but catholic (universal). I will not be bullied by a bunch of people who base thier salvation on thier traditions and works, Not on God. John Salzar needs to read the bible for himself, without blinders on.

Peace to you all-Me

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Moderator- If you move this post to start a new thread, please leave a link to it so I may navigate to it. I'm really interested in reading what K of Cs and masons have to say about this and have bookmarked it in my computer. Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
BTW- this is the response I sent back to John. I am waiting for a response. It took months to get the other one, but to his credit he did respond. The others in my church say nothing, but just look at me "like cows at a passing train".

John,
Thank you so much for responding. I wasn't aware that in another speech, you outlined the paralells of the Masons and the K of C. We will agree to disagree though, on the separation of the K of C and the church. Unless you can show me where, as far as I know the church has never stated any issues with the K of C, but has went as far as to excommunicate Masons by decree. That's where the church makes its opinion and stance known. The K of C is openly promoted in the Catholic church, at masses, so how can you say it's separate? God is the" Supreme Master " and will bring true judgement with him soon, and end the suffering of Godly people, within and without the Catholic Church. The only thing that matters is faith in Jesus Christ.
God Bless
"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeangel

When masons address the worshipful master, they are doing so out of respecf for the title. Nobody worships the master. We pray to God, although we refer to him as the grand architect of the universe so men of any faith can worship in the name they attribute to God. Our belief is that all paths to God are good ones as long as they lead to the same place.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
IMHO, with respect, your reply seems to me to be the same answer I get when I ask priest how it is when they call the Pope the "Holy Father". They rationalize it by saying "That is a title he has because he represents the head of the church-God", despite the fact that the Bible says in Isaiah "As far as the heavens are above the earth, so are my ways above your ways", and again out of Jesus' mouth-"no one is good but God alone". The very name "Worshipful" means worship to his position, besides the explinations. Satan personally, when he showed Jesus all the Kingdoms of the earth in an instant, said "all these I will give you if you prostrate yourself to me" , to which he replied "you shall worship the Lord your God alone, him alone shall you adore". How can someone not see the transgression, IMHO, when you kneel to the Bible with your "Worshipful" Master behind it?

Secondly, How is it that you can chose the "book of your choice" to place on said "altar", which some choose the Koran, when the Bible says "I am the way the truth, and the light. No one comes to the father except through me", and his teaching is based on forgiveness, love, and tolerance, even loving your enemys. But how is that compatable with this-

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

Do not say "Well, in the OT there was a lot of Killing and conquering", That was ancient times, before the New Covenant. The New covenant was Love and forgiveness. Mohammed wrote the Koran, and his hatred for christians and jews is stated all through it. If you like I read through it again and quote it for you. How in Masons mind do you say they are the one and the same origin when they so very clearly contradict each other? Thank you for responding. Peace-Me

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeangel

You have better be happy you are a good person. If you were bad and went to court, you would have to address the Judge as "Your Honor". It's a title. the good thing about freemasonry is that nobody goes out and forces anyone to join. If you don't agree with it, then the fantastic news is you don't have to join. But as with anything in life, you will never truly know about what it is unless you experience it. So just as I cannot say anything pro or con about the K of C as I am not a member, I can speak with some intelligence about masonry. Something a non member cannot do.

The masons on this site are almost always happy to answer questions and enter into lively debate, but I will say that when the bible quote come out, interest seems to fade quite quickly. (We all have access to a Bible)

So should you have any questions about what happens in masonry, please ask.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGiantPeach

Lucifer is the "light bearer"

Lucifer WAS created as the light bearer, he has not gone by that name for several thousand years, it was changed to Satan once sin entered into his mind.

2 Cor 11:14-15
"And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light (lucifier). Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness (illuminated), whose end will be according to their works (power, money, sex)."

Satan lies, he lies to his servants as well; his servants believe his lies.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join