It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Collins Piper exposes Alex Jones with his new Podcasts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
To see Jones' true intentions all you have to do is look at how many advertisements are on his webiste. He obviously is just in it for the money.
I think he's probably planted by people in the NWO. In the protocols, they even say that they would "create" people like Alex Jones and use it to keep tabs on everyone that actually wants to rebel against them.

So you think running a website like infowars.com and running a radio program doesn't cost anything?

Alex Jones may go overboard every once in a while (ok all the time) but I doubt he is only out to get money.

Yes he makes money off of his websites and radio programs, and so does the people he hires, but I doubt it's as much as he could make if he worked for the other side.

He get's the word out there, I sure haven't heard any other radio or TV programs do this.

You can do what you want with it!
edit on 6-1-2011 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Alex Jones and Jewish Money

waronyou.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just another thread that loves its ad hominems against alex jones. go go alex as you have been right over 80% percent of the time and has the government scratching their head and putting in plants, moles and opts at ever turn to twist-manipulate the truth. i for one am tired of lazy azz wholes who cannot do a bit of journalism for themselves, but take the time to discredit and disect every word and phrase of which a true researcher does.

Owe and for you blow hards that are ignorant of the fact, anytime you hear a first, middle, and last name, its usually a cia opt-plant.
Michael Collins Piper-hmmm

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What is he right about 80% of the time?

edit on 10-1-2011 by CatfishBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am an anti-gun Left-leaner, but I listen to Alex Jones every day. To the very core of my soul, something within me on every level, says that this man is 'the genuine article'. One time, I heard (love him or hate him) Michael Savage say, "People really know when they are hearing the truth". He meant I believe, that if not on the conscious level, than the subconscious level, the truth resonates within that place that God made which recieves ultimate truth, whether your intellect and lusts, likes it or not.
I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Jesse Ventura and Jones have targets on them. They more than, pissed off some mightily powerfull and rich Entities, and how can you think that you will go home and everything will be fine, after doing that?
edit on 10-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Jesse Ventura and Jones have targets on them. They more than, pissed off some mightily powerfull and rich Entities, and how can you think that you will go home and everything will be fine, after doing that?
edit on 10-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

^um ok, still their is no denying the facts about Jone's Zionist connections.

Why do people act like Jones is the holy grail of alternative talk radio, conspiracy, etc???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join